[Japanese] [230428][神乳] 【抱き枕カバー付きセット】乳神家の館 〜淫欲の247〜 [d_266808]

Re: [230428][神乳] 【抱き枕カバー付きセット】乳神家の館 〜淫欲の247〜 [d 268415]

Thanks for your sharing, but seems like files from Katfile can't unzip properly

Seconded for an h-code, the default Javascript hook doesn't work either. Textractor says it's hooked but nothing in the drop down menu.

Edit: Found a way to get the text, details in my latest post.

Last edited:
Can you upload the 1.02 patch or above ?
Mine's version 1.00, got couple bugs that's been fixed up to 1.05

In case anyone is interested, I found a way to extract text for this game. It's a bit of a process, but not too difficult for anyone who wants to do it. Need a couple programs first.

• The program that will extract the text, instead of Textractor in this instance, is called Agent. Download the Windows version from its github here.
  • Extract the folder anywhere you want it, and open up the exe. In the Script dropdown box, select update scripts. That's all for now, can close it for the time being.
  • If you don't already have it, grab 7zip. In its main directory, create a new folder called Formats.
  • Next, download the asar plugin here.
  • Open the archive, and depending on your version of 7zip, extract either the 32 bit or 64 bit dll to the Formats folder you had created in the 7zip main directory.
  • Now go to the main directory of the game. In the resources folder, there's a file called app.asar. Open that file with 7zip, which will read it as an archive with the plugin installed earlier. Extract the contents of that file to a new directory called app, within the resources folder you're already in.

Now you're ready to actually play the game. Open Agent again. In the Target box, go to your game's exe and select it. In the Script box, go to your Agent directory, data, scripts, and select the PC_Javascript_Tyrano+ file. Once you do that select Run, and the game should start. By default it translates text from Google, but you can go to the translate tab in Agent and change the source if you'd like, or you can use Sugoi Translator or whatever.

Hope this helps anyone looking to play the game with a translator. :)

Extra note: the Agent program will work for other Tyrano based games too. Its the same process, and usually doesn't require those 7zip steps because older titles didn't pack their app files into that asar format.

Also would still be very interested in the 1.05 version of this game if anyone has it! Thx in advance.

Last edited:
Would you mind sharing the latest updated version 1.06, updated on the 2nd of June if i'm not mistaken, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?