Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Rosefile:
girlcelly said:
Mexashare:
girlcelly said:
Crack:
girlcelly said:
Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link and Rosefile Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Last edited:
Re: [220729] [TinkerBell] 夢幻のさくら2 初回版 + Maxi Single [H-Game]

No crack :(

Remove the all the crack files after running it once. Use back the original .exe from disc.
that's how I solved the crash issue. Tested on both Window 8 and 10.

Remove the all the crack files after running it once. Use back the original .exe from disc.
that's how I solved the crash issue. Tested on both Window 8 and 10.

It's not working or i'm not properly understanding this method.

This is what i'm doing

1. Install Game.
2. Copy Crack Files to game Folder (4 Arc.dat Files and 1 sakura2.exe)
3. Run sakura2.exe
4. Game crashes in the first scene with the pink haired girl everytime.

--Now a follow your instructions
5. Remove Crack Files from game Folder (4 Arc.dat Files and 1 sakura2.exe)
6. Copy Original sakura2.exe
7. Run sakura2.exe

The Game displays the PlayDRM dialog, so i can't play.
so am i doing something wrong here???

Pretty much what I did but I did not install the game via installer/setup, I just drag the data folder from each discs.

20220802_145636.jpg

Nop sorry not working i've tried every posible combination and it crashes everytime maybe because i'm using windows 7 i don't know ....

same issue T_T

Edit: I solved the issue by using the exe from the demo

Last edited:
same issue T_T

Edit: I solved the issue by using the exe from the demo

Can you please explain exactly what you did, i downloaded the 2 trials from getchu and put the sakura2.exe in the install folder and now the game crashes immediately with the same error from either of the .exe trials, can you elaborate.

the game always crash right after the first dialogue, any solution?

Can you please explain exactly what you did, i downloaded the 2 trials from getchu and put the sakura2.exe in the install folder and now the game crashes immediately with the same error from either of the .exe trials, can you elaborate.

i also have the same issue and still dont know how to solve it :(

Cracked file may be a virus. Is this really safe?
90% of the cases are always false positives, the .exe file cracks are basically circumventing the DRM security and operating similar to viruses that's why your antivirus software is detecting it as a threat, but always keep vigilance of what files you execute and the effects on your OS thereafter.

I think the crack was made only targeting Windows 8.1 and 10 that's why it doesn't work on windows 7, well that's my opinion i don't know.

90% of the cases are always false positives, the .exe file cracks are basically circumventing the DRM security and operating similar to viruses that's why your antivirus software is detecting it as a threat, but always keep vigilance of what files you execute and the effects on your OS thereafter.

I think the crack was made only targeting Windows 8.1 and 10 that's why it doesn't work on windows 7, well that's my opinion i don't know.

I'm using windows 10 but the crack doesn't work for me either, it keeps popping c,system stopped working on first dialogue

Guys look very simple, download the demo version and take there exe file, then download any crack take files from the cracks Data, then the exe file from the demo version and transfer Data files into a folder with the game, enjoy)

Guys look very simple, download the demo version and take there exe file, then download any crack take files from the cracks Data, then the exe file from the demo version and transfer Data files into a folder with the game, enjoy)

This worked for me.

Had to uninstall and re-install the game fresh.
Copied all the files from the crack folder except for the exe file to the games folder.
Copied the exe from the demo to games folder and ran it.
Opens and dosnt crash at the first text dialogue box.

I did these steps after running the crack exe which didnt work. So if you have run the crack exe I suggest re-installing the game.

EDIT:
I am also running Windows 7

This worked for me.

Had to uninstall and re-install the game fresh.
Copied all the files from the crack folder except for the exe file to the games folder.
Copied the exe from the demo to games folder and ran it.
Opens and dosnt crash at the first text dialogue box.

I did these steps after running the crack exe which didnt work. So if you have run the crack exe I suggest re-installing the game.

EDIT:
I am also running Windows 7

It Works !!! thanks a lot man

Ran into another point where the game crashes.
Selecting the 2nd option for the scene where Harukaze is bound and blindfolded in the toilet, after that there is a scene where Harukaze is in the shower, when in the classroom next is the point it crashes. (hope that makes sense)

Anyone else ran into this?

Could somebody upload the working .exe from the demo version? When I go to their page and try to download the demo it gives me a 404 forbidden error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?