• 0y4R2wTL_o.jpg

• Parfait Remake - First Press Limited Edition

Title: パルフェリメイク 初回限定版
    Company: 戯画
    Release: 2021/03/26
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=1118002

Six months ago, Takamura Hitoshi watched Famille, the cafe his deceased brother established, go up in smoke. The employees and the memories they shared might have survived, but without a building there can be no cafe; Hitoshi and co. are left with no choice but to abandon Famille.

But as luck - or perhaps fate - would have it, Hitoshi gets a second chance when he receives a phone call from a new mall asking him to open a branch of Famille inside their building. Hitoshi can't refuse the offer to carry on his brother's will, and after a few twists and turns a new Famille is born with Hitoshi as the manager.

Of course, life never quite goes that smoothly. Things are a mess both in the kitchen and on the floor because two key staff members refused to return. Hitoshi himself had to take a break from college in order to make opening the new cafe a reality. But perhaps the biggest problem of all is staring Famille right in the face - Curio, the popular cafe that Famille was "inspired" by in the first place, happened to open a branch in the same shopping center directly across from Famille...

And thus the new Famille's battle for survival begins.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3