[Japanese] [2000][13cm] Hatsujou Karte ~Hiiro no Ryoujoku Niku Omocha~(発情カルテ ~緋色の凌辱肉玩具~) [Save]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Hatsujou Karte ~Hiiro no Ryoujoku Niku Omocha~(発情カルテ ~緋色の凌辱肉玩具~)

Info:​

Official Website:
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v15096

Japanese Title: 発情カルテ ~緋色の凌辱肉玩具~
Romanji: Hatsujou Karte ~Hiiro no Ryoujoku Niku Omocha~
Release Date: 2000/09/22
Developer: 13cm
Size: 893.5 MB

Summary:
Doctor comes to a hospital full of nymphomaniac patients requiring special treatment.

Included:
Game
Save

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

Preview:

Last edited:
error.png

How do I fix this, the game just couldn't install, pls help me.
My system is win 10, already change region and time zone to Japan. Already installed DAEMON Tools Lite and locale emulator to open the file.

Last edited:
View attachment 33475
How do I fix this, the game just couldn't install, pls help me.
My system is win 10, already change region and time zone to Japan. Already installed DAEMON Tools Lite and locale emulator to open the file.

1. have a windows 10 japanese operating system and have no such error.
2. You may have a different version of DAEMON Tools Lite than mine, I have Daemon Tools 5.01.0406.

Thank you very much to reply so fast.
I have already set win 10 system to Japan.
My Daemon tool is Lite 11.1, I don't know the differences between 5.01.0406 and Lite 11.1, because I used Lite 11.1 to open games made in 2000 years successfully ex.Shadow and Shadow.

Whenever I try to run setup.exe, the game just can't install.

Last edited:
Thank you very much to reply so fast.
I have already set win 10 system to Japan.
My Daemon tool is Lite 11.1, I don't know the differences between 5.01.0406 and Lite 11.1, because I used Lite 11.1 to open games made in 2000 years successfully ex.Shadow and Shadow.

Whenever I try to run setup.exe, the game just can't install.

For VN that do not want to work on my Daemon tool, I use Alcohol 120% v2.1.0 Build 30316.
Perhaps my method can help you too.

My Daemon tool is Lite 10.11, not all older disks can be read correctly by more modern versions.

Last edited:
I've also tried Alcohol 120% v2.1.0. It doesn't work.
The Daemon Tools 5.01 you use is paid version ? Mine is free version, maybe that's why I could'nt run the Setup.exe ?

I've also tried Alcohol 120% v2.1.0. It doesn't work.
The Daemon Tools 5.01 you use is paid version ? Mine is free version, maybe that's why I could'nt run the Setup.exe ?

I also have the free version.

I have Ryzen 3900x (maybe it's the fact that you have an Intel processor). Why it works for me, but not for you (can't figure it out anymore).

In the folder named for example number 0 try to run in Daemon Tools disks (usually this option helps if the operating system is not Japanese).

Last edited:
I tried run it with locale emularor this time, "change with disk's CD-ROM" poped up, but insalled a "AVG3217D" file. I think the game runs now .
No BGM, only character voice but at least it's runnin.
Thank you so much for helping me, and upload games that are out of print.

Reactions: Lebedev

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。