• 0ppUlabb_o.jpg

• SPIRAL!! -Limited Edition-

Title: SPIRAL!!-Limited Edition- パッケージ版
    Company: Navel
    Release: 2019/02/28
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1030346

Chrome is an agent for the Divine Intelligence Agency who had just finished a difficult infiltration mission when he was suddenly called in by his boss for a new task. When he was told that it was concerning the royals, he wondered what dangerous job it would be this time, so he couldn’t believe his ears when he heard what it was.

“Eh? It’s just attending a school…?”
    “Correct. They want you to enrol as a student in the human school specified in the file I just gave you. As a human, of course.”

It seems that recently the princess of the God realm was thinking about studying in the human world, so they wanted him to do some investigation in advance. He had hoped to take a much-needed break this summer, but he had no choice but to accept the mission.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.