[Japanese] [160325] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] Dungeon of Regalias ~背徳の都イシュガリア~ 初回限定版 + Update [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1d07fcbf00f411750cf3a3f429f84b70.jpg

Info:
File Size: ~3GB

Link Here:

Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Uploaded:
girlcelly said:
Bigfile ( New Uploadable ):
girlcelly said:
Datafile:
girlcelly said:
baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

[アストロノーツ・シリウス] Dungeon of Regalias ~背徳の都イシュガリア~ 初回限定版 + Update
[オーサリングヘヴン] The ガッツ! 4&5 DOUBLE
[みなとそふと] 少女たちは荒野を目指す 初回版
[CLOCKUP] 夏ノ鎖
[ライアーソフト] 時計台のジャンヌ ~Jeanne a la tour d’horloge~ + Update 1.1
[Miel] 根暗いじめられっこを助けたら懐かれた! ~隠れ爆乳美少女といいなり孕ませ同棲生活~
[平安亭] 兄嫁京香さんとその母千佳子さん ~美人妻と美熟母といっしょ♥~
[アトリエさくら eXtra] 黒髪清楚ちゃん物語 ―彼氏じゃない人でイキ狂ってえっち大好きになってしまう女子校生―
[ONE GAMES] 世界一ヤリたい授業 ~林先生のロリビッチな反転世界~ + Update 1.01
[ルネ] 冥刻學園 受胎編 「お願いします……先生の精液で、私達を助けて欲しいんです!」
[light] Dies irae ~Interview with Kaziklu Bey~ [Crack is included]
[ωstar] クラ☆クラ CLASSY☆CRANBERRY’S 廉価版
[しろいぱんつ] グリモ☆ラヴ 放課後のウィッチ + Bonus + Manual
[WitchFlame] 深層パラレルパラドックス -並行世界の理想郷- + Original Soundtrack + Bonus
[WAFFLE] 真希ちゃんとなう。完結編
[玉藻ソフト] スクールオブファンタジア 初回版 + Update 1.01b
[Apricot Cherry] 名門女子校旅行 ~俺だけ男なんですが!?~
[TOUCHABLE] 想聖天使クロスエモーション 初回版 + Manual
[シルキーズプラス WASABI] あけいろ怪奇譚 + Update 1.0.2
[ensemble] 乙女が彩る恋のエッセンス + All Star Disk + Install Patch + Bonus
[戯画] リプキス 初回限定生産版 プレミアムパック + Original Soundtrack + Drama CD
[あかべぇそふとすりぃ] オモカゲ ~えっちなハプニング!?なんでもどんとこい!~ + Erotic Underwear Patch
[Lose] まいてつ&ものべの -happy end- 仲良しセット + Append + Vocal Collection + Drama CD + Bonus + Update
[シルキーズプラス WASABI] あけいろ怪奇譚 + Update 1.01
❀AS Bought Game❀ [あっぷりけ] 時を紡ぐ約束 プレミアム初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Arrange Album + Manual
[クレージュエース] 絶対服従催眠アプリ~憧れの先輩は僕の操り人形~
[ディーゼルマイン] ヘブンズ&ヘル~殴って犯す!最凶リョナバトル!~[url]
[url=http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-472395/][アパタイト] 乱交!! ヤリマクリ☆オンライン ~はじめよう、エッチでビッチな仮想現実~

[アパタイト] ネトラレ町工場 ~ごめん、アンタのこと大好きなのにさ…~
[Miel] 孕ませの国♪種付けパークへようこそ!
[セイバーフィッシュ] 媚薬トランス劣情リリース -可愛いくせに性欲強過ぎの制服女子-
[TRYSET] やらせてっ!てぃーちゃーCOMPLETE + Vocal Collection + Manual
[アパダッシュ] お前のママをシェアしようぜ ~息子へのいじめっ子達に堕される美母~

I have to say that it looks very interesting. I would rather if there were english patch for at least the interface/items/skills and stats so i don't get confuse while dungeoning, but i still think i'll try to play it like this. Thanks ^^

Notes for the patchs. The patchs .01 and .02 take a while to start, don't get impatient thinking it ended pretty fast or something.
Also you can forget about the patch 1.01 and install the 1.02 directly
if you instaled the 1.01 first then the next step is installing the 1.02_2 and then the 1.03

Edith: Thought i installed the patchs but i got a error. Something like load file something and then file gfx/bg/(a Character japanese). isf

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveHarem
Path 1.02 can't complete can skip it to use path 1.02_2 ?

Patch 1.02 is a direct patch that skip patch 1.01, if you installed first the patch 1.01 then use patch 1.02_2 and then 1.03.

Now @gircelly or someone. Thought i installed the game and the patchs but i no matter what i do i can't play the game. When ever i click "start"got a error. Something like "load file" something and then "file gfx/bg/(a Character japanese). isf" and the game crash. ¿Can someone tell me what to do?

Path 1.02 can't complete can skip it to use path 1.02_2 ?

What I did was
Install 1.01
Install 1.02_2
Install 1.03
Install 1.04
Install 1.05

I believe 1.02 is not needed

Patch 1.02 is a direct patch that skip patch 1.01, if you installed first the patch 1.01 then use patch 1.02_2 and then 1.03.

Now @gircelly or someone. Thought i installed the game and the patchs but i no matter what i do i can't play the game. When ever i click "start"got a error. Something like "load file" something and then "file gfx/bg/(a Character japanese). isf" and the game crash. ¿Can someone tell me what to do?

You must change your "Format" to "Japanese"

For Win7
Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Formate -> Change scroll tab to Japanese

What I did was
Install 1.01
Install 1.02_2
Install 1.03
Install 1.04
Install 1.05

I believe 1.02 is not needed

You must change your "Format" to "Japanese"

For Win7
Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Formate -> Change scroll tab to Japanese

Yehaa, in your case 1.02 is not needed. And thank you very much *^*, thought for a moment i felt you threat me as a complete Noob i soon realized that you were saying "Format" not "local system" so i gave it a try and it finally worked. ^^

I have to say that it looks very interesting. I would rather if there were english patch for at least the interface/items/skills and stats so i don't get confuse while dungeoning, but i still think i'll try to play it like this. Thanks ^^

Notes for the patchs. The patchs .01 and .02 take a while to start, don't get impatient thinking it ended pretty fast or something.
Also you can forget about the patch 1.01 and install the 1.02 directly
if you instaled the 1.01 first then the next step is installing the 1.02_2 and then the 1.03

Edith: Thought i installed the patchs but i got a error. Something like load file something and then file gfx/bg/(a Character japanese). isf

may be gfx\bg\黑.lsf
Beam.png
all I know is about patch 1.05 . I even go to http://astronauts.co.jp/sirius/regalias/patch/index.html and up to 1.06 but it same

may be gfx\bg\黑.lsf
View attachment 10511
all I know is about patch 1.05 . I even go to http://astronauts.co.jp/sirius/regalias/patch/index.html and up to 1.06 but it same

They already have told me how to solve it. Read well because it can't be confused otherwise. It may not seems related but it actually solved my problem with this one AND the fan disc of " Koisuru Natsu no last resort" Called "Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to. & Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort W Fan Disc"

What you have to chance is how your clock (the one who give hour and date in your computer) is used. In other words you need to change it's "Format" from 04/24/2016 to the japanese way 2016/04/24 Don't ask me why it is the answer because i just know it worked to me. Go to Configuration regional and idiom (or how what ever is called in the english version of win 7) and in the first screen that appear there is format, just put japanese there. Remember that this is diferent from changin the regional sistem.

Easy. What it is happening is that this patchs actually take a while to start and you may even think it is done (and that it was fast) so you cancel the patching without knowing. Just start patching and let it be for a while (like 3 or 5 minutes for me) and check again to see if there were a progress. A windows will appear when it actually finish patching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.