Brand / ブランド: ILLUSION
Release / 販売日: 2013/01/25
File size / ファイル容量: 5.19 GB
Code:
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=757587
Sample Images:

DOWNLOAD: 予約特典:
Rapidgator | Katfile | Mexashare | Rosefile

Thanks for uploading the game Ryzen111 but I do not see プレミアムスタジオPro 初回版 or Premium Studio Pro First Edition, 初回特典 or First Edition Benefits, 追加データ(ほか) or Additional Data (Other) Dlc and Expansions links in your upload.If you have them could you please upload them here.

this is プレミアムプレイ~ダークネス~ only like i specify on the request page.

Thanks for replying, Ryzen111.My request thread title is [130125] [130419] [ILLUSION] プレミアムプレイ~ダークネス~ + プレミアムスタジオPro 初回版 + 初回特典 + 追加データ(ほか) + NoDVD Patch so I also requested the dlc and expansions on my request title.I want to know if you have these dlc and expansions in your storage and could you reply if you do not have those dlc and expansions.

Thanks for replying, Ryzen111.My request thread title is [130125] [130419] [ILLUSION] プレミアムプレイ~ダークネス~ + プレミアムスタジオPro 初回版 + 初回特典 + 追加データ(ほか) + NoDVD Patch so I also requested the dlc and expansions on my request title.I want to know if you have these dlc and expansions in your storage and could you reply if you do not have those dlc and expansions.

not really familiar with DLC of ILLUSION games, but i mostly have the base game of them.

Thanks for replying to my question, Ryzen111.So where do i get these dlc and expansions from because only you upload the games to my game request threads and all the illusion games download threads are too old and the download links posted on them do not work presently.I also posted and requested on some illusion games thread to re-upload the games on new links but maybe because the threads are too old or the uploaders are too busy to not reply to my request posts.The torrents posted on girlcelly's threads also do not have any seed and the torrents are dead for the most part.Do you have any solution to these problem and if you could guide me on how to obtain the dlc and expansions now.Can you also tell me how to contact a member for game requests or any other reasons?

Thanks for replying to my question, Ryzen111.So where do i get these dlc and expansions from because only you upload the games to my game request threads and all the illusion games download threads are too old and the download links posted on them do not work presently.I also posted and requested on some illusion games thread to re-upload the games on new links but maybe because the threads are too old or the uploaders are too busy to not reply to my request posts.The torrents posted on girlcelly's threads also do not have any seed and the torrents are dead for the most part.Do you have any solution to these problem and if you could guide me on how to obtain the dlc and expansions now.Can you also tell me how to contact a member for game requests or any other reasons?

sorry no idea. you can either wait for someone to response to your request or just buy the game (no idea if the DLCs can still be bought or not).

Thanks for replying again, Ryzen111.I am from a poor third world country so i do not have the money to buy these expensive games.I only have internet to download them and I play most games by pirating them because they are to expensive to buy in my country.The money exchange rate of my country's money to dollar is too high and i would be broke if i buy one or two of these games.So do i keep requesting these games on the games request thread again and again until someone heeds my game requests threads to upload the dlc and expansions of this game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.