[Japanese] [101029] [sprite] 恋と選挙とチョコレート 初回限定特装版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack + Update [Serial + No DVD Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game + HCG]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1101688-WBLPTGL.jpg

Info:
Host: Bitshare

File Size: ~6GB

Link Here:

Bitshare:
girlcelly said:
Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Uload:
girlcelly said:
Shareflare:
girlcelly said:
Turbobit:
girlcelly said:
Uploaded:
girlcelly said:
girlcelly said:
Um...Getting tired of to make this game working or you are confusing about how to bypass Serial checking ? Now is your time to download this working version ^^

I still remember in 2010, when this game out, it were big hit for first debut and the only one product by sprite back then until now, about how art work, story, music are good, besides, this is also troublesome game. A lot of people who want play it so bad but all gave up...

This is working version, it is different version I was uploaded in 2010, file size also smaller, there is Dummy Cut around but no need to searching since file size is 3.5GB while mine is 3.8GB ! :D

I were planning to reupload it in mind after watching Anime, and quite a lot people who want me to do so, they want to play the game, because Anime is good so far ^^

Now, I will tell you steps by steps to install and play:

1- Extract, mounting image files and install game as usual
2- Update game with ksc_updater.zip to fixing some bugs and errors may occur
3- Extract No DVD Patch to get start.exe, copy and paste it into folder where you installed game
4- Play game by hit start.exe, it will ask you for Serial
5- Open Serial.txt, copy and paste, it will let you pass
6- Happy playing ^_^

Note:

1- Extra at Main Menu is not clickable till you clear all routes in order to unlock !
2- Because Extra is not unlock, so follow walkthrough is good choice, I suppose
3- A small bug with Isara route 青海 衣更 (Aomi Isara), the girl who ran into main character in Anime if you watched it, even when you completed her route but it still marked as "not clear". But it can be fixed if you updated game which I am not really sure...
3- Back up save file more often, you can find where savedata locate in 恋と選挙とチョコレート 一部環境での問題改善updater.mht

Walkthrough:

http://www.foolmaker.net/game/k/koichoco.html

I also included HCG for people who needed, lucky that my torrent back then still seeded ! :D

Here is proof if you do not believe me, Sumiyoshi Chisato is good but Shinonome Satsuki is the best ! *kuku*

1105627-ANO0S1O.jpg

Wow, it been a while since last time I wrote that much ^_^
baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Last edited:
Re: [101029] [sprite] 恋と選挙とチョコレート 初回限定特装版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack + Update [Serial + No DVD Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game + HCG

/HSN-4@B14B4:dirapi.dll here is the hcode for it also if anyone needs it

Re: [101029] [sprite] 恋と選挙とチョコレート 初回限定特装版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack + Update [Serial + No DVD Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game + HCG

What are you guys using to deal with these .tak .cue files? I dloaded some .tak encoders and they keep telling me the soundtrack has an error?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

please add gameplay video

please add gameplay video

game isnt animated so dont need a video

Can someone upload this to mediafire, these server are horribly bad :(

please added mirrors freakshare, filefactory, uploaded is okay too if u dont mind girlcelly

thank you very much girlcelly ^^

/HSN-4@B14B4:dirapi.dll here is the hcode for it also if anyone needs it

it is works? i did it but not works agth pop-out "userhook module is not work

anyone can help me? :D

I didn't have any luck with that hook, but this one seems to work with ITH:

/HSN-4@B14B4!F20AE0D2

Reactions: richist

hcodes dont work on all versions of aght or ith

I didn't have any luck with that hook, but this one seems to work with ITH:

/HSN-4@B14B4!F20AE0D2

thanks mate! it works! :D

when i'm using hooking tool at ith why nothing happen?(nothing happen and change like nothing happen from the first one):eathead:
when im using agth code i got damn message "cannot find progress" :dead:

oh, well i'm realy want using ith, anyone have idea why my ith look like does'nt work when hooking it?:dontleave:

Run the game, attach ITH to the process, then paste in the hook I mentioned earlier like so (click for larger image):

Once the hook is pasted, hit the enter key and a notification of a user hook being inserted should show up in the console window. Once the game starts, select the user hook from the drop down list. Hit the Save button in ITH to have it remember your settings for next time.

If you are still having trouble, you can try editing ITH_Profile.xml (in the same directory as ITH) and add the following info:
Code:
    <Game Title="恋と選挙とチョコレート">
        <File Path="<YOUR INSTALL DIR HERE>\恋と選挙とチョコレート.exe">
            <Hash SHA256="B3C9AA51B41903523B0FE926CD0FCBF19EFAA88E410455F90C645CECCFBF1DD0" />
        </File>
        <Profile>
            <Hooks>
                <Hook Type="H" Code="/HSN-4@B14B4!F20AE0D2" Name="UserHook0" />
            </Hooks>
            <Threads>
                <Thread HookName="UserHook0" Mask="3" SubContext="0" Context="0" />
            </Threads>
            <Select ThreadIndex="0" />
        </Profile>
    </Game>

Note that you will need to add in your own install directory info for the game, and that the hash is for the unpatched EXE, so if you are using the crack you'll need to get its file hash from someone else (otherwise ITH won't recognise the process). Run ITH and then run the game and ITH should automatically detect the process and insert the hook.

Last edited:

Can someone help me ? I can't open it. I do what is write in an information. but when open game
it closes automatically. :(

You have to change your system region setting to Japanese. It won't run on an English (or other) locale, even using AppLocale.

I have changed it. but it doesnt work too.

Then do you have the hook code for options/ choices in the game? thanks alot for the code though.

hi I download game diffrent sites(http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=34932] I wanted crack please only crack upluad any sites

I've installed the game but I can't get the update to work nor can I get the game to boot. I think I put the start.exe in the right place but honestly not sure. Help?

Links are dead, missing me files 9, 10 11 and 12 please post again :(

could you please re-up this pleaseeeeeeeee

Not sure if this will be considered a spam but all the links are dead(still/again).

hopefully it will get re-up soon xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.