Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=675621

Title: あなた、見ないで…~恥悦奉仕妻みゆき
Company: アメノムラクモ
Release: 2010/03/26
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Total size: 205 MB

Life was all going so smoothly. The protagonist had a big client on the hook and was about to close the deal. But before it was done, the contract got torn up. Suddenly he was laid off, and he even lost his girlfriend Miyuki.

Six months later...

The protagonist met another laid-off coworker from his company. Apparently after firing everyone a certain senior coworker closed the protagonist's deal, and was now happily married... to Miyuki. It was just a rumor, but the progatonist's guts boiled with outrage.

A jagged seed was planted in him that day, and as it grew he developed a revenge plan that took no heed of the future or his livelihood. He would destroy the man who had taken his life. Along with a small army of downsized coworkers, he stormed the company, and while her new husband watched, he ravished the bride that once loved him.

The night is long, and there's much to do.

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Mexashare:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha