Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: Cage
Publishers: Cage
Release Date: 2005/12/22
File Size: 1.48gb

Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=197541
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v4466

Description
The protagonist is a young man, who has his office at his home. One day,his twin niece and nephew come to play at his house after school. As a "good" uncle, the protagonist plays a lot of "games" with the twins and they have a lot of "fun".

Opening

Download from Uploadable.ch
File name: Cage.051222.Naisho no Yorimichi.part1.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Cage.051222.Naisho no Yorimichi.part2.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Cage.051222.Naisho no Yorimichi.part3.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Cage.051222.Naisho no Yorimichi.part4.rar File size: 4.68 MB

Download from Datafile.com
Cage.051222.Naisho_no_Yorimichi.part1.rar
Cage.051222.Naisho_no_Yorimichi.part2.rar
Cage.051222.Naisho_no_Yorimichi.part3.rar
Cage.051222.Naisho_no_Yorimichi.part4.rar

Download from Rapidgator.net
Cage.051222.Naisho_no_Yorimichi.part1.rar
Cage.051222.Naisho_no_Yorimichi.part2.rar
Cage.051222.Naisho_no_Yorimichi.part3.rar
Cage.051222.Naisho_no_Yorimichi.part4.rar

Download from uploaded.net
Cage.051222.Naisho no Yorimichi.part1.rar
Cage.051222.Naisho no Yorimichi.part2.rar
Cage.051222.Naisho no Yorimichi.part3.rar
Cage.051222.Naisho no Yorimichi.part4.rar

Screenshot + H-scene

Last edited:
I had trouble installing this game on my computer it show an error for data/save/このフォルダには、セーブファイルが保存されます.txt
and does not install. help!

is it possible to avoid the yaoi scenes and only go for the girls? also, VNDB says bad endings. what kind of bad endings are there?

You must extract files with Winrar or 7-zip or any other software until you see iso file and then mount iso file (Iso file with maximum size) or you could also extract iso file with 7-zip and install it (run launcher.exe)
If you don't know how to patch game, check my post here Link

excuse me, I meet problem when installing this game as well.
I have read the other thread about how to patch the game, however, my situation is a little different.
below is what I do:
step1: download the 4 files (CAGE_011.ISO, CAGE_011.MDS, CAGE_011.Alpha.cue, CAGE_011.Alpha.img), mount CAGE_011.ISO with daemon tools.
step2: unmount CAGE_011.ISO, try to mount CAGE_011.Alpha.cue, [FAILED], daemon tools said "Unable to mount image".
step3: try to execute "Yorimichi.exe" directly, see a black window, after several seconds, popup an error window to report "pc.dll" error.
step4: try to patch "pc.dll" with AlphaROM 2.1~3.1 rev4, success. then try to execute "Yorimichi.exe" again, see the same error as step3.

I guess the problem is I can't mount CAGE_011.Alpha.cue, what kind of virtualdrive software can mount this image?

BTW: my OS is a XPsp3 Japanese version, I run it inside a virtualbox.

Can somebody help me?
I was able to install the game. But when I try to play it, it keeps saying " Please insert an original disc"! and closes the program. PLEASE HELP!!!!

This game uses SARCheck.dll. The crack tool "つ AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 NoCD Patcher rev4" might be useful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3