[English] [RPG Maker game] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

RyenSaotome

Elite Member
May 16, 2016
Header-adult-s.png

Summary:
Renryuu: Ascension is an adult fantasy RPG that follows the story of Ryen, A half dragon. After stumbling upon a plot to place an imposter on the throne Ryen takes the opportunity to seize power himself. His duties and adventures as the new king will take him from the streets of the Capital to the far corners of the world.

Renryuu is a fully realized RPG filled with excitement, Danger and the company of beautiful women! Your party starts with just 3 characters, but during your travels up to 12 people will join your group. All 9 girls from the party will have at least 3 CGs, Going from a naked scene to a full night of fun once your relationship is high enough. As well as additional CGs of side characters that can be found around the world during your journey.

Features:

- Explore an open world environment filled with quests!
- The economic system is varied and multi-faceted.
- Construction projects for your country, Like roads, A laboratory, Mines and others
- Game mechanics include skill trees, Battle dynamics, Trading maps, Minigames and more.
- Engage in international Diplomacy.
- Many hours of gameplay .. and more with every update!

Partymembers:
Char-Bio-All.png

Screenshots:
World:

Lielle-screenshot.png

Minsk.png

Screen-82.png

Screen-81.png

Screen-41.png

Screen-9.png

Screen-33.png

Screenshot-07.png

Renryuu-Screenshot-8.png

Renryuu-Screenshot-15.png

Renryuu-Screenshot-13.png
SFW CGs:
Kayelinth-First-Flight.png

Chiyo-Kay-bikini.png

Chiyo-kiss.png

Tsubaki-Beach-Solo-00-PNG.png

Ryoko-Mirel-Playing-In-The-Water-00-PNG.png

Shanna-tail-fondling.png

Nature-raid-preview.png

Monstergirls.png

Mirel-in-vines.png

Lace-good-sex-scene-1-1.png

Mira-First-Flight.png

Screenshot-02.png
Hentai CGs:
Renryuu-Screenshot-2.png

Renryuu-Screenshot-1.png

Renryuu-Screenshot-16.png

Renryuu-Screenshot-27-Hellhound.png

Weak-Mummy-Scene-1-1.png

Thunder-Kitty-1.png

Kurohime-sex.png

Elf-foursome-1.png

Mira-blowjob-00-FS-2.png

L-I-02.png
Game systems:
Normal battle system:
Battle-system.png

Strategy battle system:
Screenshot-06.png

Skilltree:
Ryen-skilltree-preview.png

CG room:
Renryuu-Screenshot-20-CG-selection-screen.png

Country finances:
Finances-and-policies.png

Downloads:
HiDrive | MEGA

Credits:
- A bunch of plugins from Yanfly [Link]
- Tall door tiles by Indrah [Link]
- Mons Character Generator Expansion [Link]
- PandaMaru RmMV Resource Pack 2015 [Link]
- Several tiles by Dure Maknun [Link]
- Questlog plugin by Gameus [Link]
- TKZ Productions for several custom made charsets [Link]
- Game_stailer94 for help with some plugins
- Skihor for help with the thread design and some graphics.

CGs by:
- Mirayna [DeviantArt]

- TwistedScarlett60 [DeviantArt]

- Shawn1013 [Deviantart]

- FoxyKuro [Deviantart]

- Kainkout [Deviantart]

- Burbur [Devianrtart]

- Karis-coda [Devianrtart]

- Grigorart [Devianrtart]

- Stewcow [Devianrtart]

Links:
www.naughty-netherpunch.blogspot.com
https://subscribestar.adult/naughty-netherpunch

Last edited:
Screen%2017_zpsb65zhdlt.png

New game version contains 2 new CG scenes for Tsubaki and Mira. Now all main characters have their first scenes complete.

Other changes include:
- New questline starting at the south fort will allow you to go inside the building of the farm south in central, where you can meet the lovely dark sorceress.
- The new questline also allows you to buy and repair the broken farm.
- The laboratory now tells you more information about the "strange gold". It still can't be used for anything, but at least you'll know what it is now. :)
- Summoning the blue slimegirl won't require any more essence after the first time.
- A new floor of the dungeon south in central is open with stronger enemys.
- Vampire scene condition has been fixed in the walkthrough
- New alternative condition for Vampires volcano quest. If you haven't found the trigger, the quest will still appear once Vampire is level 12+.
- Fixed game breaking walking events at the snowfort and the haunted mines with the Icespirit.
- Quest requirements are now included in the walkthrough.
- Ryokos urge system added to the walkthrough.
- Tsubaki has a new skill "Battle Cry", which will set all party members to auto-battle for the rest of the battle.
- The skill "Debug Attack" doesn't do damage against enemys with events during battles anymore, to avoid breaking events in battle that were not suppoest to be won.
- New present items "Love Potions" were added to the game. They can't be brought and will later be found in more places, but currently only 2 can be obtained. Love Potions have no relationship limit until which they can be used but require a certain amount of relationship or they will cause a negative effect instead.

Edit:
Made a new upload with some small bugs fixed:
- Quest with the dark sorceress can't be repeated endlessly anymore.
- The door won't move away during Miras CG scene now.
- Dialog about strange gold at the laboratory is certain to appear now
- It'll stop snowing now when teleporting to the capital from the snowfort.

Download:
Download game with Mediafire
Download game with MEGA

Download walkthrough with Mediafire
Download walkthrough with MEGA

Last edited:
Screen%2018_zpskhdnvzya.png

New update:
- Several enemies drop more gold now.
- The reward for winning at the gambler is now 1500 gold and gives no more extra reward for wins in a row.
- All party members initial level when being recruited are now changing depending on Ryens level. So if you recruit a member very late, he won't be behind the rest of the party anymore. Some members will have a few levels higher or lower than Ryen, depending on the character.
- New area "Begus south fort" with a new quest to help a group of mercenarys.
- New area and quest into walkthrough.
- CG picture and scene selection screen. Here you can watch unlocked pictures and scenes again. You can access the selection screen from your bed in your castle, where you can also go into the skilltree.

Download folder for newest game version and walkthrough:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Mira%20Oral%20teaser_zps33qxp86w.png

New update!

- The story of the little elf thief in the bordertown continues now. If you play from a savegame with the event already started, it'll continue depending from your choice either where you left her, in the top right corner of the map or in the new prison map below the fort of the town. The event will teleport you away and throw you into a fight, but you can teleport back after the event, you'll be healed for the fight and loosing only means you won't get the reward from the fight.
- The hidden prison below a house in the bordertown now contains an imprisoned girl. She has a sex scene, but text-only. A CG picture for her scene is optional and might never be added.
- The second scene for Mira is done. If you meet all requirements, you can show her your secret room and reveal what is hidden in the screenshot above. (Requirements can be found in walkthrough if needed.)

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Screen%2019_zpsohpxvim3.png

Update%2002.07.16_zps5zjzuqf6.png

The newest update is online!
- The public health upgrade no. 1 now opens the clinic in the capital.
- The public health upgrade no. 2 now opens the bathhouse in the capital.
- The pubilc safety upgrade no. 1 creates a new police force with their own headquarters
- New eventline for Mirel with her second CG scene. The new events start at the elven village by talking to the Chief once all requirements are met.
- Several dialogs at the start were improved.

Screen%2024_zpsg9ljcr7i.png

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

The Bathhouse was quite funny, hope you do something more with the genderswitch, there is some really fun stuff you could do with that. :D

A new version has been uploaded.

- A MacOS version for the game updates will be uploaded from now on.
- The new version contains a new character sprite and a CG picture for the Ice Spirit
- Several bugfixes
- Improvments on dialogs
- New CG scene (Spoiler details below )
// You can have some fun with Vampire in the bathhouse if you talk to her with at least 60 relationship points and the previous CG event done. //

The walkthrough has not been updated as I’m working on a wikia page to replace it. I think the wikia will be better arranged than a pdf file and make it easier to find the informations you seek.
-- Renryuu wikia page --

Download folder for newest game versions:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Thanks Nightgiven. I like the scene quite a lot myself as well. =)

Screen%2025_zpsitwnd71m.png

I just uploaded a new version 16.07.16 to fix a bug at the police station. The update also contains a little event for a 1on1 battle between Brad and another brawler in the arena of the capital. This cage match is supposed to be the first of many matches for Brad which I'll add in the near future.

I'm also aware of a problem some Mac users have with the game. It's being investigated and I'll try to take care of it as soon as possible.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

I uploaded a new game version 24.07.16. This version contains updated plugins which will fix problems like disappearing savegame files and possible game crashes. Since this fix was very important I made the upload before finishing the new content so nothing new is playable for now. Therefore you only need to upgrade your game from the last release if you’re having any problems with the game.

Screen%2026_zpstfezbexs.png

I’ve uploaded a new game version for all systems. The update contains:

- A fullscreen option in the menu (it’s also possible to just press F4)
- New UI layout . Please let me know what you think about it! =)
- A short scene with my artist Scarlett. Please note that it’s meant as a joke and she’s not really that horrible of a person.
- New map items show pictures of certain parts of the world map with the names of all areas. This should make it easier to find every accessible map and locate areas you need for a quest. This change also includes new names for most major area shown by signs at the entrance of each area.
- Merchant at abandoned village in Amagal selling red slimegirl essence.
- Some enemies are stronger now.
- New CG scene with Elly.
- New events with Sandra in a new dungeon. This treasure hunt with her involves some riddles. Please let me know if you felt them too hard or easy and if you managed to solve everything.

I’ll be away from home and limited to my laptop for a while soon so if you find any bugs or problems please let me know quickly. It’ll be easier and faster to fix it while I still have my PC. Thanks!

Download folder for newest game versions:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Window%20skin%201_zpso27cyri0.png

I made a very small update with some fixes.

- Hints for Sandras first treasure dungeon room have been improved.
- Dead plant as the treasure dungeon has been replaced to avoid possible confusion about it.
- Sandra and Ryen will now "share" the items from the final treasure room. This won’t decrease the actuall reward you receive.
- Made a change to the thief girl events to avoid getting the event with the portal at two different locations.
- Other small changes

The walkthrough has been updated but I haven’t done this in a while so let me know if anything is still missing. :)
The RPG Maker MV got an update. I haven’t seen any problems with the game yet but if you notice anything please let me know.

The new version 05.09.16 has been uploaded to MEGA. Mediafire is currently not working for me so I'll upload it there later.

The update contains:
- Quest added for Kurohimes taining
- Quest added for Sandras treasure dungeon
- Bug with double Kurohime fixed
- Added option to choose <50% and >50% obedience version of Kurohimes anal and vaginal scene when replaying it from the CG selection screen.
- Fixed a bug with Treys blessing choice at the church
- Added a new event story for Chiyo
- Added small events for Trey and Ryoko

Download:
-- MEGA --

Screen%2030_zpsynev0clx.png

The new update is done! It contains:

- Improved CG selection screen.

- New CG scene with Ryoko starting at Calbridge Stronghold if you had her previous scene and have the first public health upgrade.

- Improved menu visual.

- Bug with Theremis at the capital of Amagal fixed.

- Several small bugs fixed.

- Every armor description now shows its type of armor.

- Every character description now shows what type of armor they can wear.

- Magic items created at the laboratory aren't random anymore but instead can be picked.

- Stone trap in the south dungeon doesn't give a game over anymore.

- Small balancing changes for Treys aura skills.

- Small changes to skills from the laboratory.

- The first battle of the strategy warmap is finished. I suggest to save before trying it so that you can try all different ways of going and fighting in this new system. Feedback about what you enjoy or don't and all bugreports are highly appreciated!

Screen%2031_zps6azy3jm5.png

The Walkthrough has also received an update with the newest quests.

You can copy your old save files into the save folder of the new version if you want to continue playing your old progress.

Download:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Edit: Due to a mistake you need to enter the Red keep first when you meet all requirements for Ryokos new scene before Kirsten will appear at Calbridge Stronghold. This won't be needed in the next update anymore but is necessary in the current version.

Last edited:
I made a new update mostly for the sake of bug fixing. I got little feedback for my fix in the last devlog but since what I got was positiv I hope the crashes will be solved now.

- After your introduction in the castle the game will now automaticly save every 2.5 mins alternating between saveslot 15 and 16. If you already have a save at those slots you wish to keep please load and save them somewhere else in your old version before copying them into the new version!
- A new plugin takes away all second weapon slots for characters that can’t use it anyway.
- Money from mines and taxes is now generated 10 times faster.
- I forgot to mention in the earlier update news that Kurohime has received her second CG picture. You can see it in her training or if you finished it already by using the CG selection at your bed.

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Screen%2033_zpskc6pa64h.png

The new update is uploaded! It contains:

- New content for the main story line. (continues in Witton where it ended before)
- Item synthesis at several blacksmith now possible!
- You can now harvest Iron Ore in several dungeons after getting the Mithril Pickaxe. You’ll get the pickaxe during a side quest of the new story line events which also brings you to the new map Dhranholl mines.
- More about different races with Ellanore at the sleeping chambers.
- Sound bug with the stone boulder trap fixed.
- Stone seller dialog in the capital changed to make it easier to find him.
- New CG scenes added for Hellhound and the Wyvern girl Leneth. You can start those events and find Leneth in a locked storage at the Norhall Stronghold in Begus. You’ll need Sandra to open the door.

Screen%2032_zpshdxih9yq.png

I’m also working on a new battle system for the warmap. You can take a look at the current state of it in the screenshot below. Moving your own units (green) around and attack enemies works fine but making conditions for enemies to react to your units is still taking some time. Also planned to be added in this system are:

- Research trees for each unit time (replaces "formation" in the warmap screen)
- Experience for fight and level ups for each unit.
- Special commanders (maybe as "heros") for units.

Screen%2034_zpssmkxfz1f.png

The walkthrough will be updated in a bit as well.

Please be so kind to leave your feedback here or per mail at [email protected]

Download:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

You can also find the file "Renryuu 23.09.16 to 07.10.16 update files.zip" in the download folder. This should contain all files you need for the update without the need to download the entire game again. Since it's the first time I'm trying to do it this way please let me know when something doesn't work.

General information:

You can continue to play your old progress by copying the old save folder into the folder of the new game version.

Saveslot 15 and 16 are used for auto-saves. Don’t save your own progress there if you don’t want it to get overwritten with auto-saves.

Screen%2036_zpsebwcbpox.png

A new version has been uploaded and contains:
- 3 requests, 2 bounties and 1 event available at the new city board in front of your castle.
- Several buggy recipe fixed.
- Changed the name of the time value "days" in the merchants map. This is supposed to aviod confusion of people who think they would need to sleep in order to skip days.
- Auto-save can be toggled on/off in the main menu now.

General information:
- You can continue to play your old progress by copying the old save folder into the folder of the new game version.
- Saveslot 15 and 16 are used for auto-saves. Don’t save your own progress there if you don’t want it to get overwritten with auto-saves or toggle off auto-saves in the main menu.
Thanks to my game testers for finding several bugs and helping to improve this upload beforehand.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Last edited:
Screen%2038_zpsdu3cfvxk.png

The new update is online and it contains:
- Auto-save is now on saveslots 19 and 20. If you want to keep the saves from those slots, load and save them to different slots.
- Messages at the border to Begus about maps not existing yet has been updated and will only appear once from now on.
- Thanks to a new plugin it's possible now to hide the message box by pressing the delete button on your keyboard.
- The walkthrough has been updated and now contains a FAQ section. Please let me know if you have ideas for something that can still be added to this section.
- A new event with Kayelinth about a little garden for her now starts at the sleeping chambers.
- You can now enter the Whisperwind farm slightly east from the abandoned barracks where you found Mirel. The location is marked on the Begus north map or in the walkthrough in case you have trouble finding it. On the farm you can obtain the recipe for Soul Lanterns with which you can capture slimegirls or imps and release them on the farm. You can improve your relationship with released monsters by giving them things they wish for or petting them. Once the relationship is good enough you can harvest slimegirl essence or imp leather from them. This feature will later be continued with more social options after the relationship with the monsters is good enough. Please note also that the red and green slimegirl will receive a unique appearance in the future but are only recolored versions of the blue slimegirl for now.
- Kurohime has received another CG scene after her training in the secret prison is done.

- The promised warmap battle system still has grave bugs and won't be available in this update. My apology to everyone who was looking forward to it.

General information:
- You can continue to play your old progress by copying the old save folder into the folder of the new game version.
- Saveslot 19 and 20 are used for auto-saves. Don’t save your own progress there if you don’t want it to get overwritten with auto-saves or toggle off auto-saves in the main menu.
- You can find a "update files only" zip in the download folder, which contains only the changed/added files since the last version 24.10.16. If you already have the previous version you can download these files by themselves instead of downloading the entire game again. These files are not necessary when you download the entire new game version "Renryuu Ascension Testversion 06.11.16".

I would appreciate it if someone could help me by writing a good summary/description of the game. I would use this to replace my outdated game description at the places the game has been posted.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Screen%2040_zps8bfdbbdv.png

The new update is online and contains:

- Red Imps at the Whisperwind farm now seperated from normal Imps
- New visual and 3 new requests for the city board during which you'll be able to play as the catgirl Jackie and a new slimegirl character.
- The book author/seller in Thremten now sells books even if you don't have Tsubakis quest for a book about warfare
- Knocky in Ebron now sells a recipe for Katryx armors after you had the dialog about the Katryx weapon with her.
- The succubus can only increase your relationship with other countries up to 5 times. (Counts starts at zero even in saves where you already had used this option)
- The warmap has a new battle system and formation is replaced by research.
- Units in the new warmap battle system gain experience for each defeated enemy soldier.
- You can now craft Big Potions.

Screen%2039_zpsmfhqjy5o.png

General information:

- Saveslot 19 and 20 are used for auto-saves. Don*t save your own progress there if you don*t want it to get overwritten with auto-saves or toggle off auto-saves in the main menu.
- You can find a "update files only" zip in the download folder, which contains only the changed/added files since the last version 06.11.16. If you already have the previous version you can download these files by themselves instead of downloading the entire game again. These files are not necessary when you download the entire new game version "Renryuu Ascension Testversion 20.11.16". I would appreciate it if someone could help me by writing a good summary/description of the game. I would use this to replace my outdated game description at the places the game has been posted.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

A new update is online, but since I had almost no time to work on the game this week it has no new content. Instead it mostly contains improvements and fixes:

- Red imps already caught with soul lanterns can now be catched again. This is to prevent people with save files from before the last update to miss out on the red imps on the farm. As with all other monster types on the farm, only up to 3 are visible on the farm no matter how many you catch.
- Lower speed on the city board to make selecting events easier.
- The warmap not has the option to reset in order to play it again from the start.
- Small balance changes on the katryx armor parts.
- Fixed the request quest from the doctor for Wild Dispel Herbs.
- The warmap now has different music in the background for the map and strategy parts.

There wasn't enough time to have my gametester check everything, so if you find any bugs please be so kind to leave a comment and inform me about it.

I probably won't be able to make much new content next week as well but afterwards I'll have a lot more time again. So I thought we could use the time to talk about all the stuff which I was planning to work on in the near future. Please keep in mind that this list does not contain everything and is missing general stuff like new CG scenes and new maps.

- Continuation of the main story line
- More Monsters and events for the Whisperwind farm
- More about the Windspirit and her conection to Vampire/Ryen
- Events for the ghostgirl Shey, Hellhound and Leneth.
- Alternative way to get the CG scene for Millaine if you decided not to open her box
- Headmaid choices to sleep with side characters
- More about the noble girl Elina
- Merchant / Spy associations
- Result of your choices during Miras quest with the Icespirit
- More paperwork on your desk
- Option to set laws and policies for your kingdom
- Battle with Lace after obtaining the Katryx Blade
- Event about the friendship between Kayelinth and Chiyo
- More political meetings with other countries
- Events with the commander of your old academy

Please feel free to write what you're looking to or what you're not really interested in.

Monster%20hall_zpsx7bfxnku.png

In the picture above you can see the design of a monster hall in the top level of your castle. It's supposed to be similar to the Whisperwind farm and provide housing made especially for the different types of monsters in the game. Currently I don't have enough unique monsters to make proper use of this, so it won't be used for a long time, but once I got more this is where you'll be able to keep and play with them.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Screen%2041_zpsepldosaj.png

A new version has been uploaded. It contains:

- A fix for the broken red imp lanterns.
- New face images and CG battler pictures for red and green slimegirls.
- The version date is now visible in the main menu.
- New paperwork on the desk in your room which includes a mission with Kurohime scouting an orc camp.
- Alternative way to get Millaines CG scene through a quest if you picked not to open her box in her previous quest. (It*s the same scene with her, so you*re not missing out on anything either way.)
- 2 new requests on the city board in Aldlyn if you haven*t upgraded the public health for the clinic or bathhouse yet.
- New CG scene for Kayelinth if you have her vegetable garden event done, the bathhouse build and 70+ relationship with her.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Have fun! :)

Sadly a bug sneaked into the game which caused different problems after Kayelinth new scene. I uploaded a new fixed version and the files "Renryuu update files 11.12.16 to 14.12.16 (bugfix only!)" to update the previous 11.12.16 version without having to download the entire game again.

Seeing as how my patreon site has stagnated for a while I have added two new milestones to motivate some people to pledge.
New milestones:
450$ - Increase of the quality of all new CGs from Scarletts from cell shaded to fully shaded.
750$ - Promised update every 7-10 days. (Should any grave events in my life prevent this I’ll make sure to write an announcement and make up for it afterwards.)

You can find my patreon site at www.patreon.com/naughtynetherpunch

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
8xbet là một nền tảng cá cược thể thao và sòng bạc trực tuyến được cấp phép, thành lập vào năm 2018, thuộc sở hữu của Ryan Li. Nền tảng này cung cấp cá cược thể thao, trò chơi sòng bạc trực tiếp, xổ số, câu cá, máy đánh bạc và đua ngựa.
Phone : +842183853264
Email : [email protected]
Location : 51/511A Nguyen Van Nghi St. Ward 7, Thanh Hoa,Vietnam
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。