Nu'ar Studios

Trusted Member
Jan 26, 2022
Lifelong Secret

Cover.jpg

Overview
Sooner or later, all secrets come out… Or don’t they?
Take on the role of Anna and her brother (in the next update) and find out what the young girl’s heart holds. You will have to experience life through her eyes, the eyes of a young girl who has to struggle with the most powerful feeling in the world – love. Will she be able to hold it back, or will all the things she is trying so hard to keep deep within her heart one day burst out and destroy her whole life? Only time will tell…
This game is a side story to Nu’ar Studio’s main project, The Last Enchantress: Revival.

Developer: Nu'ar Studios (Patreon, SubscribeStar, Discord)
Release Date: 09/01/2022
Version: Day 10
Game engine: Ren'py
3DCG, adventure, fantasy, RPG, female protagonist, multiple protagonist, lesbian, graphic violence, rape, oral sex, vaginal sex

Download links: Win/Linux, Mac,
Android

Screenshots
1.jpg
2 (1).jpg
3_1.jpg
4.jpg
5_1.jpg
6.jpg
7_1.jpg

Last edited:
Lifelong Secret, Part 3 release dates

Hello, everyone!

The new chapter of Lifelong Secret will be released within an hour. It’ll be immediately available to the $25+ patrons. In this chapter, you’ll witness the continuation of Anna’s story and meet some new characters. I sincerely hope Lifelong Secret will bring you excitement and joy.

You can see the release dates for all the patron tiers below:

Archmage/First Arcanists/Wealthy Merchants here

Elder and Young Arcanists 08/10/22

Adepts 08/16/22

Newbies 08/22/22

Important! In this version, more sex animations will be available to the patrons. Some animations will be cut for the public release.
View attachment 29048

Lifelong Secret, Part 3 release for everyone
285.jpg
Hello, everyone.

I’m pleased to announce that the latest version of Secret is available to everyone today. I’ll only add that I’ve cut the animations for the public version, and they are now only available in the patron version ($1+). I’m also planning to create animations that will only be available to high-tire patrons in the future. But it’s something for the future, and for now...

Mega: Win, Mac and compressed Android version

And don’t forget to support me. It helps me to speed up the development process and keep you happy by releasing new updates. Perhaps when the amount of your support is big enough, I’ll even be able to devote all my time to developing my games. But for now, unfortunately, it’s just a dream.

Have a good one.

Last edited:
Lifelong Secret, Part 4 news
View attachment 29384

Hey, everyone.

I bring good news today! Very soon you’ll have a chance to play the next instalment of Lifelong Secret and find out how the story of Anna, her brother and all the other characters will evolve. Lifelong Secret, Part 4 will be available later this month or in early November. The patrons will be getting the game according to their tiers. Closer to the end of November, the game will be released publicly, and everyone will be able to enjoy it.

Best wishes and have a good one!

Lifelong Secret, Part 4 release tomorrow for $1+ patrons
View attachment 29528
Hello, everyone.

Tomorrow all of my patrons will be able to play Lifelong Secret as the Newbies ($1 patrons) will gain access to the new part of this TLE Story. And that is why I wanted to remind you that if you want to play the game earlier than all those who aren’t my patrons, now’s a good time to subscribe. This is by no means necessary, of course, but your support means a lot to me and motivates me to work more on the game and always improve it, and you’ll be able to experience the new chapter sooner than everyone else.

Have a good one, and I hope you’ll enjoy Lifelong Secret, Part 4!

Lifelong Secret, Part 4 public release info

View attachment 29538

Hey, everyone,

I’ve decided to do something nice for the members of the Discord server of the game, and that is why I’m releasing Lifelong Secret, Part 4 to all the members of the server tomorrow. The public release is scheduled for the 22nd of November. So, all of you will be able to experience the new chapter of this TLE Story soon, but if you want to play the game sooner than everyone else, welcome to our Discord server, welcome to Nu’ar Family;) https://discord.gg/ZdZCqVkVT6

And have a good one!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Fy00B2p.png

Hello, everyone,

Today is a wonderful day that brings many of us all over the world together. And I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! May this day be filled with light, and may you and your loved ones feel joy and happiness. Stay always healthy and safe, and may nothing ever darken your mood. I hope the New Year will bring all of us lots of amazing experiences that will soon become fond memories we will cherish.

Thank you for the immense amount of support you’ve given me this year. I love all of you! I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart ❤!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

p.s. I also gave a little present to my patrons in the form a story about Lara Croft. Go to Patreon to find out more

Last edited:
Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 release dates
aYorNJJ.jpg

Hello, everyone,

I have good news for you. Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 (Day 10) is now available to top-tier patrons. In the new instalment of this TLE Story, you’ll witness some new developments in Anna’s life, meet some new characters and experience exciting new events. I hope you’ll enjoy it!

And as usual, here’s the release schedule:

Archmage/First Arcanists/Wealthy Merchants ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ here
Elder and Young Arcanists ($10+) ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ 02/11/23
Adepts ($5+) ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ 02/15/23
Newbies ($1+) ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ02/23/13

Have a good one!

Nu'ar is back to Boosty

qfL6U9D.png

Hello, everyone,

I wanted to let you know that it is once again possible to subscribe on Boosty.to. So, if any of you can’t subscribe on Patreon or SubscribeStar, you can do it on this platform to gain access to exclusive patron-only content.

The link: bip

Have a good one!

Last edited:
LLS, vol. 5 public release date and congratulations

whZvwXz.jpg

Hey, everyone,Today my $1 patrons can access the latest instalment of Lifelong Secret. And I’m happy to announce that the public version will be available on the 2nd of March. So, very soon, all of you will be able to experience the new chapter of this TLE Story.

I would also like to congratulate all men from the post-Soviet states on Defender of the Fatherland Day! Be brave and happy, and always pursue your dreams!

Have a good one!

Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 release for everyone

XgEjPvD.jpg

Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 is now available. Happy gaming;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.