[English] [Nu'ar Studios] The Last Enchantress: Revival

Nu'ar Studios

Trusted Member
Jan 26, 2022
The Last Enchantress: Revival

cover (1).jpg

Overview
This is a choice-based fantasy game in which we play the role of Lora, a young enchantress who lives in a place called the "Tower". The girl plans to go through the Revenir ritual and become the youngest Adept in the history of the Tower, but... destiny has other plans. Lora's life is in your hands. You decide where Lora will go and who she will become. Good or Evil – it's only your choice.

Developer: Nu'ar Studios (Patreon, SubscribeStar, Discord)
Release Date: 01/10/2022
Version: 0.03
Game engine: Ren'py
Side Story: Lifelong Secret
Visual novel, RPG, Fantasy, Adult, Erotic, Graphic sexual content, Graphic violence, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Lesbian, Rape
Download links: Win/Linux,
Mac

123.jpg
IMG_2618.jpg
137.jpg
IMG_2615.jpg
8_3.jpg
522.jpg
IMG_2616-1_2.jpg
485.jpg
392.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [Nu'ar Studio] The Last Enchantress: Revival

Hello, everyone.

I am pleased to announce that a decision has been made to make the Discord server of the game public. Therefore, I wanted to invite everyone to join! See you there.

I would also like to remind you that the game has Twitter and Instagram pages where I post renders from the game from time to time. Links: Instagram, Twitter.

Have a good one

Re: [Nu'ar Studio] The Last Enchantress: Revival

11 MINUTES AGO
Dev progress 05/30/22

05.30.jpg

Main renders: 3503 / 10000* (+411)

Text lines: 0 / X* (+0)

'Lifelong secret' renders: 345 / 345* (+0 (30 anim renders))

'Lifelong secret' text lines: 2700 / 2700* (+1300)

*Approximate amount

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Fy00B2p.png

Hello, everyone,

Today is a wonderful day that brings many of us all over the world together. And I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! May this day be filled with light, and may you and your loved ones feel joy and happiness. Stay always healthy and safe, and may nothing ever darken your mood. I hope the New Year will bring all of us lots of amazing experiences that will soon become fond memories we will cherish.

Thank you for the immense amount of support you’ve given me this year. I love all of you! I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart ❤!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

p.s. I also gave a little present to my patrons in the form a story about Lara Croft. Go to Patreon to find out more

Last edited:
Nu'ar is back to Boosty

qfL6U9D.png

Hello, everyone,

I wanted to let you know that it is once again possible to subscribe on Boosty.to. So, if any of you can’t subscribe on Patreon or SubscribeStar, you can do it on this platform to gain access to exclusive patron-only content.

The link: bip

Have a good one!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks