Come%20See%20Me%20Tonight.jpg

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Come See Me Tonight
Released: 2001-08-03
Translated: 2004-03-15
Company: Sekilala
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

Yet another fantastic English-translated love-sim adventure game from Japan, this is Come See Me Tonight (Japanese title Watashini Konya Ainikite), featuring a superb erotic story and excellent hentai CG by famous Japanese artist Maruto!
You are Ryoichi Sakaki, the hero of this story. You're a normal Japanese boy, but you've never had a girlfriend, and as a result, you don't know how to act around beautiful girls. All this is about to change soon, though!
When a strange mystery strikes and your parents disappear, you go to live with the Yuki family, who operate a traditional Japanese restaurant. All the beautiful women in the Yuki household help out with the restaurant, and they look great in their traditional Japanese kimonos.
At your new home, you find you're surrounded by beautiful females: the elegant owner of the restaurant, her three beautiful daughters, and a cute girl who is undergoing training to become a head hostess. You feel like you're in heaven with your own private harem. Although all the girls care for you, you'll have to choose carefully to capture the heart of the one you really desire...
Come See Me Tonight is a multi-scenario love-sim game for Windows. You play the interactive game by moving through the game story and making choices that affect the outcome, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored, too, for full enjoyment of the erotic interactive story. Includes a great "hands free" feature too!

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v118

DOWNLOAD

Code:
http://rg.to/file/ab12e41f6ad89fba13e0db034eb3008d/Come_See_Me_Tonight_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html

http://rg.to/file/edae65ee010612911beec480e7570d09/Come_See_Me_Tonight_-_Saves_Plus_Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c226213/n/Come_See_Me_Tonight_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/4cv5yrmz8h5b/Come_See_Me_Tonight_-_Saves_Plus_Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Mount the ccd file with Daemon Tools Lite (or similar).
  2. Go to the DVD drive.
  3. Execute KONYAUST.EXE.
  4. Click on "Play".
  5. Choose "Maximum Installation".
  6. Optional: If you want to, you can also change the destination directory and have shortcuts made in the start menu and on your desktop.
  7. Copy file from "CRACK" directory to the installation directory.
  8. Play.

Fully compatible with Windows 7 64bit!

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Chidori is the head hostess at the restaurant and the mom of her three daughters. She's beautiful, sexy, and smart. She cares for Ryoichi, who is the son of the guy she once loved. She wants him to marry one of her daughters and take over her restaurant. Age 30.

Tsugumi Yuki, the second daughter in the Yuki family. She's undergoing training to become a good head hostess. She lacks flexibility and often has arguments with Ryoichi. She thinks she has a big butt. Age 19.

Misago is the eldest daughter in the Yuki family. Instead of her mom, she does all the housework. She loves cute stuff and fills her room with her collection of cute goods. She wants to be a piano teacher in the future. Age 21.

Hina Aihara the daughter of Chidori's mentor. Now, she's at Chidori's restaurant undergoing training to become a head hostess. She's bright and strong-willed. She and Tsugumi are good friends. She admires Ryoichi, who's trying his best to become a good chef. Age 19.

Kobato is the youngest in the Yuki family. She still doesn't know what she wants to do in the future and helps out at the restaurant for the time being. She looks slim, but she actually has a very curvy body with big breasts. Age 18.

Last edited:
corocoro-kun, i can't install the game and my daemon was just updated. The icons aren't showing the proper icons (they're showing the generic 'file' icon for windows) and when i clicked to install the game, nothing happened. Windows 7 32-bit. Thanks!

I haven't forgotten about you - it's just that somehow the files must've become corrupted while being transferred. I then spent quite a bit of time finding a replacement, testing it, and then uploading it to a couple hosts.
The good news is there are now mirrors, and the new version is fully compatible with Windows 7 64bit, and pretty much every other Windows system currently available. ;)

thanks! works like a charm. Though my anti-virus program didn't let the file extract but it sorted out when i added it to exceptions.

Erm so..

Whenever i ran KONYAUST.exe itd say that there were no files to copy so after trying to run it as an administrator it worked fine...
but after i clicked play it would go fullscreen mode and the game wouldnt start
after i got out of the game my taskbar was gone >.<
at the bottom where it shows what windows you got minimized and junk..

any help on both xD?

Well, the game works perfectly fine in whatever test system I tried - what operating system are you using and with which program did you mount the files?

If nothing helps try copying the program to your HDD and then the crack to the main directory - it might just work that way.

Comfy I had the same problem, it was an easy fix you just have to make sure to apply the crack and replace the old file. Apparently the old file (non-cracked) is bad and causes the issue.

Comfy I had the same problem, it was an easy fix you just have to make sure to apply the crack and replace the old file. Apparently the old file (non-cracked) is bad and causes the issue.

Using win 7 64 bit here.

I've done that and it didn't work for me. Game still stops responding right after starting it.

Have re-downloaded a few times and applied the cracked .exe and tried without as well.

Is there a odd codec i need for this as it's most likely a movie file that's messing up, i have the cccp codec pack already.

I'm also using CCCP and it works here, so I doubt that's the cause. Have you tried the various compatibility modes?

Yep, each and every one of them. It's happened in more VN's as well, but in a few i can "fix" it if i rename the video file so it can't load. But in this i can't because there isn't one.

Hmm, sounds like a weird issue with your system itself. Tried upgrading GPU drivers and the works?

Yep, everything is updated to latest build. Only old driver i have is for my sound card where the latest build is from -09.

Then I'm simply stumped. Both of our software configurations seem to be the same and a hardware problem would be noticeable in other areas as well. Sorry, but I have no idea what causes this error. :(

So.. Using Windows 7, got the game downloaded and mounted with Daemon Tools Pro. Whenever I try to run the install, I hit Execute and get "Failed to Copy File."
Any ideas?

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; Can you re-upload all the rapidgator links please? Thanks. Only the save file link is still up

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks