[English] [201111][sweet princess] Bitch Idol Collapse Story - My Revenge Is tough - [English][RJ306024]

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • wf9mqhmQ_o.jpg

• Bitch Idol Collapse Story - My Revenge Is tough -

Title: Bitch Idol Collapse Story - My Revenge Is tough -
    Company: sweet princess
    Release: 2020/11/11
    Language: English
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ306024.html

** Hero: Akio Hayashi

There's an idol in the same classroom as me.
    It is a girl who became a national idol, there is no day not seen on the television and the magazine now.
    I'm seriously in love. I's not the kind of fan who sees her with curious eyes.
    I'm the only one who can make her happy.

** Idol: Yasu Sayaka

A high school student who goes to the same high school as the main character and is a pure idol.
    He is gentle and serious, and continues idol activities such as television, magazines, and concerts between his studies.
    The hero becomes good because it fears the scandal.

** Story

The idol of the same class, Yasu sayaka is kind and gentle, and thought that it is able to go out, but the revenge of the hero who was shaken begins.
    By entering a person's heart and instilling evil, he comes up with the idea of insulting peace of mind.

There are dark men in the city. The homeless, the black people who put out the dick, and the pervert, etc. attack the idol one after another.
    The main character takes advantage by the weakness of Yasu and the rape repeatedly when calling.
    In concert venues and on the streets, large shows in front of the public begin.
    There are two endings of a collapsing idol.

** 20 basic event CG

Screenplay/Production: SUI
    Original: Manga artist OTA

** Tricks

When you enter the other person's mind, there is a dungeon (battle) to take over the mind, but it is possible to fly by trick.
    You can enjoy as a field type ADV.
    Speed can also be changed. Message skip function. There is cg mode, too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/