[English] [091030][ALcot] Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President.~ + English Patch

Tessu

| WESSU_CHRONICLE_KEY/. |
Oct 16, 2010
幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT.

c660662package.jpg

Official Title: 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT.
Romaji: Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President.~
Released Date: 09-10-2010
Company: ALcot

English Patch
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o5szg1qpfeo8g4c

Info:
http://www4.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=660662

Anyone who wants to download this game:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-daitouryou-~my-girlfriend-president-~-40421/

Uncensored - English Official Version.
---
Screenshots:

c660662sample3.jpg
c660662sample4.jpg
c660662sample5.jpg

---
Enjoy!​

Ah... thank you so much for the upload, I was having so much trouble finding this. :(

Your an absolute star!!! XD

Can I be a bother though? The part 2 of this file says "down for maintenance come back in an hour", yet I tried 8 hours later and still nothing.

If this persists could I bother someone for that part please? :')

Thank you!! :D

I'm sorry but I seem to have difficulty installing this. Is there a tutorial or guide I can refer to, to install the game + Patch?

First apply unicode setting here then extract the patch from rar. you'll see two conents within the rar file. copy the file name "patch.xp3" and paste it to the game folder. "do not attempt to rename patch.xp3 as it will not apply the english patch"

Oh I see, it was simpler than I thought it would be. I remember a few people saying I would need applocale, so I had went and gotten it ahead of time just in case. Thank you very much. ^__^

EDIT: Strange.. when I try to extract the 10 parts, I get this from the WinRAR box.

Code:
!   H:\Documents and Settings\Izzay\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\My girlfriend's the PRESIDENT\091030.ALcot.Kaichou.Tessu.part01.rar: Cannot create [091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版\[091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版 (mdf+mds+rr).part1.rar
    Total path and file name length must not exceed 260 characters
!   The system cannot find the path specified.
!   H:\Documents and Settings\Izzay\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\My girlfriend's the PRESIDENT\091030.ALcot.Kaichou.Tessu.part05.rar: Cannot create [091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版\[091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版 (mdf+mds+rr).part2.rar
!   H:\Documents and Settings\Izzay\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\My girlfriend's the PRESIDENT\091030.ALcot.Kaichou.Tessu.part10.rar: Cannot create [091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版\[091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版 予約特典 また、やっちゃったCD (wav+cue+jpg).rar
!   H:\Documents and Settings\Izzay\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\My girlfriend's the PRESIDENT\091030.ALcot.Kaichou.Tessu.part10.rar: Cannot create [091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版\[091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版 予約特典 スペシャルカラーイラストカレンダー.zip
!   H:\Documents and Settings\Izzay\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\My girlfriend's the PRESIDENT\091030.ALcot.Kaichou.Tessu.part10.rar: Cannot create [091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版\[091030][660662][ALcot] 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. 初回限定版 初回特典 特選原画集付豪華マニュアル.zip

Should I rename it so that the file names are smaller?

Last edited:
Yeah, obviously. Just extract them outside the folder (since it's what seems to be the one having the longest name) and you can always organise the files later.

As about applocale, if you already have your system locale set to Japanese, or are using Vista or 7, you won't need it.

Alright, got it (Honestly though, I didn't even need to rename it; the filenames weren't even 100 characters) I just had to extract to the Desktop. If I had clicked "Extract to <filename>" I'd get that error, but making a new file on the Desktop, and extracting there, would extract successfully.

Does anyone who has downloaded this game know what the "?????? syntax error" means? I downloaded the game, installed it (Although all of the installation was in Japanese) then copied the patch over. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. Any help would be awesome. :)

Thanks in advance. :D

Ok, sorry to be a pain, now I'm just getting a message saying "—c‚È‚¶‚݂͑哝—Ì".... :'(

Nevermind, working now. Thank you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, I hate to be a burden, I don't usually turn to the forums unless I really need to and unfortunately it's one of those times. Well. My Region and Language is set to Japanese, the checkbox is also in Japanese, and I've also created a applocale shortcut for osana.exe. When I start, I get this.

untitled-28.jpg

I might be doing something wrong (obviously) is there a step that I've missed? Worst case scenario, I'll just make a recording of what I've done from the beginning (extracting the 10 parts) down to making the shortcut.

I am getting exactly the same error message as Rokon2. I don't understand how this is working for everyone else but not me :(

That error message simply means that the file cannot be opened - I'm assuming it's because there's those absurd characters in the path name. Perhaps you had your regional and language settings set to Japanese after you installed the game? Try renaming the folder to something ASCII-friendly or if it doesn't work try reinstalling the game.

i wanted to add this:
don't install the game before u set ur region to japanese...
uninstall the game if u install the game before u set ur region to japanese...
then u set ur region to japanese and install the game...
if u install the game without setting region to japanese, those wierd character words will appear...
see if this can work...

ok, i was getting the error code that Rokon2 posted. the way i got it to run was:
open applocale, click next, browse and since the game is in the drive i clicked that and then folder OSANA and click osana.exe and open.
Click next and dont change anything on DETECT the Language page just click next and finish. Something popped up for me and i just clicked ok...

edit: the patch wont work for me, i dont know but someone could help me here please

need help here.. as you can see, i am using Windows 7 and the game works perfectly.. it's just that everytime i save my gameplay, it won't saved and just returned to the very beginning when i loaded it.. it just happens if i put the patch to its folder.. i tried to remove it and started the game in japanese. yes in japanese.. and when i saved my game and loaded it again, it worked! i tried to put the patch again.. and when i started the game, skipped some scenes, the save and load, it just restarted at the very first scene all over again.. can someone help me?? thanks a bunch

Last edited:
um there's something wrong with part3 of the download... well... i can't download it ._.

any help is greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
need help here.. as you can see, i am using Windows 7 and the game works perfectly.. it's just that everytime i save my gameplay, it won't saved and just returned to the very beginning when i loaded it.. it just happens if i put the patch to its folder.. i tried to remove it and started the game in japanese. yes in japanese.. and when i saved my game and loaded it again, it worked! i tried to put the patch again.. and when i started the game, skipped some scenes, the save and load, it just restarted at the very first scene all over again.. can someone help me?? thanks a bunch
I have a similar bug too, and I think it's something caused by the patch (it's buggy and not completely QC'd alright). It doesn't return me to the very beginning though; just a few scenes behind.

um there's something wrong with part3 of the download... well... i can't download it ._.

any help is greatly appreciated :)
Link's still alive. Try again?

haha downloaded the game and played a little... I have to say that this is by far the best VN-game i've played up to date o_o hope i can find more games that are as good as this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!