Trying to find H-Scenes for Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena

Knora

Jan 23, 2019
Hello.
Can anyone help me find the H-Scenes of Tainamin Asagi Battle Arena.
I have some scenes in my account but compare to the CG I saw, I think barely scratch the surface of this game.
Honestly, I don't think I have the patience or time to grind this game anymore.

I knew the "Kunoichiatsume" website, It updates new images CG almost every day but it was taken down 4 months ago. What a bummer!

you can check sadpanda and "check" the "Show Expunged galleries" while searching taimanin asagi or lilith...
you can also send me a message because i have a collection for my favorite characters i need help organizing some pictures.

With TABA coming to a end you might like to know some cool people made a offline viewer that not only contains all the card art but also a way to playback them. If you want it still just PM me.

With TABA coming to a end you might like to know some cool people made a offline viewer that not only contains all the card art but also a way to playback them. If you want it still just PM me.
Thank you! But I already found the offline viewer. Well I suppose we still have TARPG. I think there already info TABA end last year.

you can check sadpanda and "check" the "Show Expunged galleries" while searching taimanin asagi or lilith...
you can also send me a message because i have a collection for my favorite characters i need help organizing some pictures.

Thank you. But I've found it already. I wish I have a collection to organize, my hdd just die so i download everything back now :(

how to get offline viewer and is it in englsh

Well, Google my friend (a lot of google) and you will find it. There's some translation of the jap version I think, i'm not sure about that. I don't kept track of the eng version of TABA so i don't know if it update to latest patch of it.
You can PM me if you still want it.

Is there a version which is newer than the 2018 version?
Trying to find new scenes and they have announced they are stopping this series soon

Is there a version which is newer than the 2018 version?
Trying to find new scenes and they have announced they are stopping this series soon
I think the offline viewer already keep up with the latest patch of the game. Just Google for offline viewer of the game you will find it.

TABA viewer goes up to c1018 with latest updates, which I think is all up2date before they brought the game to a stop. But you also have a ENG version of the same cards which is still getting updated but at a fraction the amount, so maybe up to around c200 or something. But they have a viewer where you can switch between JP/ENG for the applicable cards/scenes.
IIRC right now, the RPGX viewer is around 144 scenes, but of course still ongoing.

If anyone is still active here.
Can someone help me get all the scenes.
I downloaded the 2016 version from this site but I believe way more scenes published after 2016 I'd assume.
My version has about 696 scenes.
So can someone help me get the missing scenes please?
Thank you.

Hello. Do you still have the viewer with all the scenes?
I have 800 and something sins but I heard there are like a thousand something scenes.
Thank you.

Can I get that link if you don't mind?

TABA viewer goes up to c1018 with latest updates, which I think is all up2date before they brought the game to a stop. But you also have a ENG version of the same cards which is still getting updated but at a fraction the amount, so maybe up to around c200 or something. But they have a viewer where you can switch between JP/ENG for the applicable cards/scenes.
IIRC right now, the RPGX viewer is around 144 scenes, but of course still ongoing.

Been looking for something like that can I get a link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。