(Request) Can Anyone get the scans of a story in a magazine issue?

Manjaro

May 24, 2015
(Request) QooPA!(くーぱ!) 2015年 05 月号 Scans

Hello everyone. I'm Manjaro, and this is my first request; is there anyone who could get the scans of an issue of QooPA! Magazine(月刊QooPA!)? I am offering payment for them.

Name:月刊QooPA!(くーぱ!) 2015年 05 月号

Publication Date: March. 28, 2015

Publisher: ジーウォーク; 月刊 edition (G-walk; Monthly Edition)

Artist: 小石ちかさ【単行本発売中】 (Pebble underground of [book sale])

Circle:月刊QooPA!(くーぱ!) Cooper! monthly

Resolution: Large (860x1280 if possible)

Preffered Hosting Site: I usually use Rapidgator, Mediafire, GoogleDrive, or Uploaded when I want to download something so one of those will work.

Here are the page samples from the Artist's Pixiv showing some of the pages:
MQp9iTu.jpg

(I think this image was just showing off all the characters in stories he's done in the magazine so far. Bottom Left is the one I want.)

NbpYtvP.jpg

Z0Wxx1C.jpg

238ghFF.jpg

I don't really want the whole magazine itself; I actually want one of the chapters in it. There's one with a Spider Girl and I want to get it but I can't because the magazine doesn't ship to the States. I've looked all over for scans but they are non-existent. I know where to get the magazine issue from since it's sold on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...V6KFTBHYJB&coliid=ILKGT6SV8YCHB&redirect=true

Since I'm not in Japan, I'm at a loss; I was hoping someone who is in Japan could see this and help me out. Honestly It took me a while looking through vague materials/information on the net to find the details I've got above, so I'm not even sure if that is the magazine issue that has it, but it's the only lead I've got. I'm not planning on distributing it or anything for profit -just to clear the air of any thought in case it crosses anyone's mind- but I wanted it for myself. If someone could get the scans for me that'd be great; that's mostly all I want so the rest of the magazine can go here if you like. I just love Spider girls! :D

As I said, I am willing to pay someone to purchase and scan the pages if that's reasonable. give me a PM or an e-mail if you're willing. If you can't get it yourself but can provide me with better information, that'd also be cool. I might request a translation later if someone can pull through but for now I just want the raw scans. Thank!

Last edited:
The thread seems to be gone on my end. Did something happen?

Edit: Cancel that it's back up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks