Type: DVD

身体で解決 百鬼屋探偵事務所 ~百鬼屋 光の妖怪事件簿~ 第二話 湯けむり慕情異聞録

Hyakkiya Tantei Jimusho: Hyakkiya Hikari no Youkai Jikenbo ep. 2

Release Date: 2021/06/25
Company / label: Mousou Semka
Getchu Link: Getchu
AniDB Link: aniDB.net
Type: DVD

Last update: 2021/05/10 - List may not be complete yet.
Some covers are sketches only or from previous episodes, games or mangas yet, they will be replaced later.

Last edited:
That Eroge de Subete wa Kaiketsu Dekiru! The Animation is looking good.

Others looked meh.

Last edited:
Maid Ane is still announced by Media Blasters / Kitty Media, but has no fixed release date yet.

release date for Media Blasters / Kitty Media label Maid Ane / Maid for Pleasure / メイド姉 is 10th. August 2021.

https://anidb.net/anime/8506

But...

...this could or better would be the very last uncensored hentai anime title we will see for a very long time, if not forever, because the list of possible titles to become uncensored seems to be finished completely now.

All the last uncensored titles were by MS Pictures only which has disappeared completely now, even the homepage is off. And all other publishers never licensed any title to a western publisher or do not anymore for at least more than 10 years.

Yes, I know that many of you do not trust me and hope never dies, but that will not change the situation.

Last edited:
tbh i wouldn't care less if its censored or uncensord if its just vanilla sex hentai. imo animated hentai did loose a lot of its appeal (at least for me) in the last few years since seemingly almost all "hardcore" stuff including tentacle disappeard almost entirely from the market. its dominated by big tits, the ocasionally ntr and ofc all of it is mostly vanilla - loli was never such a big thing in animated hentai - which is probably not such a bad idea considering the partly very restrective laws in some countries (not even darwn loli content allowed).

now ill stop ranting, we've got "Bitch na In`ane-sama" animated this year, at least something that sweetens it a bit (we need more! isnt there a studio who wants to animate some of john k. peta's work?)

as always, thanks for your work keeping us up to date, i appreciate that a lot

Eroge de Subete wa Kaiketsu Dekiru! The Animation just got released on web.

Finally, some good shit has arrived. Sex scenes are so good and fluid. Penetration is shown a good amoutn. And the best thing is the actions are good length.

Glasses girl is my favorite. Though both scenes from each girl are equally good.

Looking forward to the other two.

Eroge de Subete wa Kaiketsu Dekiru! The Animation just got released on web.

Finally, some good shit has arrived. Sex scenes are so good and fluid. Penetration is shown a good amoutn. And the best thing is the actions are good length.

Glasses girl is my favorite. Though both scenes from each girl are equally good.

Looking forward to the other two.

It really is amazing but the real question here is Eroge de Subete wa Kaiketsu Dekiru! or Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai. Which one is better? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/