Type: DVD

ニプルへイムの狩人 第2話 絶頂、絶頂、絶頂

Niplheim no Karyuudo Branded Azel ep. 2

Release Date: 2020/01/31
Company / label: BOMB! CUTE! BOMB!
DLsite Link: DLsite
AniDB Link: n.n.
Type: web

Last update: 2020/01/28 - List may not be complete yet.
Some covers are sketches only or from previous episodes, games or mangas yet, they will be replaced later.

Last edited:
Reactions: khrunaa
Chii-chan Kaihatsu Nikki is definitely a good start for the new year. Interesting how all the titles are released on the 31st of January. I guess because of the holiday?

Reactions: ihsanfr
The winter season 2020 18+ restricted anime by cf anime / Comic Festa will be:

Overflow / おーばーふろぉ

as usual the less censored web version is published at Comic Festa´s anime zone (web) while the normal censored version (TV) will be found at Tokyo MX. First release date is 5th. (web) resp. 8th. January (TV), supposedly 8 episodes to come, as usual.

Nice triangle, a boy, his sister and his childhood girlfriend...

http://anidb.net/anime/15274
https://overflow.cf-anime.com/

Animation work done by Studio Houkiboshi, which was responsible for Yubisaki kara Honki no Netsujou: Osananajimi wa Shouboushi / 指先から本気の熱情-幼なじみは消防士- too.

Last edited:
Welp, I haven't enjoyed a hentai as much as Overflow in a while. The art, animation, and voice actors are all so great.

Welp, I haven't enjoyed a hentai as much as Overflow in a while. The art, animation, and voice actors are all so great.

I guess Satoshi Urushihara´s Joshi Ochi! 2-kai kara Onnanoko ga... Futte Kita! - じょしおちっ! ~2階から女の子が... 降ってきた!~ was just as nice as this one, or? (Summer season 2018)

I guess Satoshi Urushihara´s Joshi Ochi! 2-kai kara Onnanoko ga... Futte Kita! - じょしおちっ! ~2階から女の子が... 降ってきた!~ was just as nice as this one, or? (Summer season 2018)

No, not at all. That one had extremely short sex scenes. I'm talking about 10-20 second sex scenes. How am I suppose to fap to that? Overflow on the otherhand had a h scene that lasted 1 min and 20 seconds and it's far better animated and this is from the first episode. The other shorts similar to it aren't nearly as good either.

Overflow's episode 1 is awesome.

The animation, quality, & character designs are all great. The VAs specificially the short haired cutie is refreshing to hear and I think its her first time voicing a character in hentai. A bit sad that a h-scene is short which is expected in short tv series hentai. But they could've just remove the ending theme and made it longer. (which is kinda good, but...)

Such a coincidence that the incest shows are the ones with amazing art and animation. You have Idol sister and Swing out sisters from the past and now this? As much as I love hentai ovas, I do wish they would often have as good art as regular TV shows. Art makes such a big difference and those three titles just proves it to me.

Overflow's episode 1 is awesome.

The animation, quality, & character designs are all great. The VAs specificially the short haired cutie is refreshing to hear and I think its her first time voicing a character in hentai. A bit sad that a h-scene is short which is expected in short tv series hentai. But they could've just remove the ending theme and made it longer. (which is kinda good, but...)

The h scene length is pretty much on par with the usual hentai ova h scenes. H scenes around the 1 min mark is extremely common and I say this as someone who is always editing out h scenes. It's rare to have a really good h scene around the 2 or 3 min mark.

Such a coincidence that the incest shows are the ones with amazing art and animation. You have Idol sister and Swing out sisters from the past and now this? As much as I love hentai ovas, I do wish they would often have as good art as regular TV shows. Art makes such a big difference and those three titles just proves it to me.

The h scene length is pretty much on par with the usual hentai ova h scenes. H scenes around the 1 min mark is extremely common and I say this as someone who is always editing out h scenes. It's rare to have a really good h scene around the 2 or 3 min mark.

Yeah. But I want it way longer. I don't wanna edit it because sometimes i prefer it natural and unedited. And sometimes I'm lazy lol.

Hentai with long h-scenes are pretty rare which is a downer for me.

Still doesn't stop me from continuing to watch this series. Its still pretty good. I'm reading the h-manga as well.

Last edited:
Thread updated. Seems there is a new label (or studio?) like Selfish or Bomb! Cute! Bomb! named Sakura Purin Animation via DLsite download dt. 01-24.

Something for the tentacle fans...

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ275521.html - preview available

Is this a new era for animations on DLsite? Seems like ever since Selfish started, we got a huge amount of hentai titles and new labels coming from it.

Edit* I apparently found out that selfish changed their label name to Bomb! Cute! Bomb! so, that's actually them.

Last edited:
Nice to know there are more h-anime coming from DLsite.

Sadly, I'm not a fan of tentacles.

updated again. Niplheim no Karyuudo Branded Azel (Bomb! Cute! Bomb!) even gets a second episode still in January.

Chii-chan Kaihatsu Nikki is really good. I love her character design. She's really cute and a bit chubby. Her expressions are hot. Animation quality is definitely good. The one thing I don't like is they pause the action when her BF called and the ugly uncle picked it up. Finally, the blonde in Sansha Mendan gets some proper action. Sure the h-scenes are short but its way better than ending in a damn cliffhanger. Also she's cute as well. Enjo Kouhai was nice but characters look fatter in the manga. The elf is really slim and petite in the original whch is way better. That's a bit of a downer but still not bad.

Overflow is one of the best short h-animes I've watched. Character and animation quality is tops. It also refreshing and amusing that one VA who's voicing Kotone shares the same voice as Illya from Fate Stay series. I can't help but think about Ilya when I see her and the action starts. H-scenes are short and lacks penetration scenes but still fun to watch. Sucks its only 8 episode. It makes me want more.

Not a fan of tentacles but Fukai ni Nemuru Oujo no Abaddon took my interest because of the character design and animation quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.