10 Hentai Anime that needs to go back to the Drawing Board.

luffy2021

Jun 8, 2021
I discussed this in another website, but I got no respect for it. If this was done already, I apologies.

Anyway, this is my list of Top 10 Hentai Anime that need to be Recreated, Remade, Re-Whatever else is there.

Your free to agree or disagree, this is all based on my personal opinion after watching these titles.

( 10 ) - Gibo (Stepmother's Sin)

The name itself got me interested. But what I wasn't prepared for were the oily animations during sex scenes, the character design on certain characters (Misako looks okay), and the fact that the story ended on a WTF ending that to this day, baffles me.

I played the Hentai game of the same name, and no such ending exists. The characters look much hotter, and the sex scenes were more interesting (Though I don't much care for enemas and bondage and what-have-ya).

( 09 ) - Jinshin Yuugi (Love Lessons)

One of the many Hentai anime with misleading titles. You'd expect someone teaching virgins on sex first-hand. But their being trained on how to be sex slaves for potential clients. And we almost NEVER see much of anything in the sex department. 90% of the whole series is nothing but Talking! It's E3 2008 with Square-Enix all over again.

( 08 ) - MamaHaha (The Duchess of Busty Mounds)

Big Watermelon Boobs! Too bad it's all wasted. The plot and setting seemed interesting, it showed life in colonial Europe. There are 5 women involved in this Anime, but only 3 of them are sexually involved. I don't mind original work (This title is not based on anything). But this anime could have used a little more thought. And the ending (And post-credit scene), although it was meant to be a plot-twist left a lot to be desired. Not to mention a bit of unanswered questions. Watch it and you'll figure it out (Maybe).

( 07 ) - Ogenki Clinic

This one is a classic from the early 90's. A lot of sex comedy of which was never meant to be totally serious. The reason it's on my list is because it offered less than the Manga (In both Comedy & Sex). Three episodes with 4 stories each, yet over half of it involved sex with the male doctor & some female patient. I hoped it would provided at least one more episode with some content that at least some people would love to see in a hentai anime. But until this get's recreated (By some miracle), it is what it is.

( 06 ) - Gloria: Kindan no Ketsuzoku (GL*OR*IA)

This one came out in the mid to late 90's, but judging by the animation it seemed earlier than that. This is another one based on a hentai game that was released earlier than the anime. In that, all 7 women are sexually involved and you have the option of marrying 5 of them. Whereas in the Anime, 4 of the women are sexually involved while another one just gets naked or topless. At least the plot was good enough and the setting is different. This time, it's in Boston, Mass.

Reason why it's on this list? As much as I enjoyed this title, it does leave a lot to be desired on all aspects. Also, the sex scenes. They'll show the lower genetalia to a certain extent, but penetration is seldom shown. It would have been nice to see at least one other woman get some sort of action. But the creators decided otherwise.

( 05 ) - KI*ME*RA

Okay, this one's for the Girls. Cause this one's a Yaoi Anime.

This anime is Not (I repeat, NOT) based on the Manga of the same name. And it should have been. The plot was (for lack of better words) confusing and convoluted. And the way it was presented, did not help with things at all (Especially when it was released overseas). They turned an R-Rated Borderline Hentai Manga (It felt more than that), to some PG-13 crap-pot that you'd see in some teen drama on FreeForm. What happened to the other characters at the end was never explained and throughout the show, there were plot-points thrown at you during highly questionable moments. Then there's the English dub... Good Lord! =_= They made it so that Kimera sound like a woman so that the people in charge of publishing this (ADV films) don't get any heat from the powers that be. I still watch it sometimes just to look at Kimera (Sue me). But that's it.

( 04 ) - Terra Story (TriAngle)

And yet another one based on a Hentai Game (Which you can't find anymore because it's out of print). This one is your wholesome, slice-of-life(ish) type of storyplot. There's some comedy and some decent animation (Even though it looks old-school). But they put too much sexual focus on the Blonde-haired male character and not much of anything of the Main Character (At least until the 2nd episode). I mean seriously, to have a hentai anime sexually centered on a certain character but not give the MC any sexual action at all? That's no better than NTR Hentai (On record: I HATE NTR).

When this was localized, it wasn't bad. But there were 2 fatal flaws. First, they included the Japanese Audio but they did not add subtitles at all. Second, the package put too much empsis on the Nurse, which fooled a lot of people. They made it seem that the Nurse was the main focus, but it wasn't it at all.

Despite all that, this title is okay. But it left room for a whole lot more. Only 2 girls (and 2 more random girls) are sexually involved. And there is a happy ending. But this could have been given a lot more thought.

( 03 ) - The Guts! (Women at Work)

Another title based on a series of Hentai Games (I have all of them). The plot is based on the first game which has more girls sexually involved. Here, it's 2 (or 3) girls per episode. Even the Muscle woman gets to fuck. I'm not sure if this was meant to be just some cheesy rom-com or whatever, but that anime left us with some unexplained moments. And the way the anime ended, it looked like it came out of nowhere. It looked like something you'd see at the end of a Nick-Jr cartoon. They should have ended with the MC being with one of the girls. Just saying.

( 02 ) - Rankou Choukyou: Maid ni Natta Shoujo (Orgy Training)

What Orgy?! I was asking this throughout the entire anime. This was based off a story from one of those compilation hentai mangas. The characters are unnamed, and the animation was... interesting. What they should have done was take out the schoolgirl, she adds nothing to this. And the way the Maids are dressed, they look like those hats that you see chefs ware. At first I though they were chefs, but they weren't. That would have been somewhat interesting... actually no. The last thing I wanna see is a Hentai version of Food Wars (I want to like that anime, but I can't).

The ending was good enough. That's all I'm gonna say about the end, you'll have to see for yourself.

<<< HONERABLE MENTIONS >>>

-- Bondage Mansion ( Red dicks & The girl ends up crazy )
-- Oyakodon: Oppai Tokumori Bonyuu Tsuyudaku de ( No Intercourse? WTF??!! )
-- Xtra Credit ( Sex with Teacher leads nowhere, and story is unfinished )
-- Tokio Private Police ( Failed attempt at making a Hentai parody of You're Under Arrest )
-- Holy Virgins ( Not enough sex with nuns )
-- Milk Money ( Hot or not, the Mother needs to be shot in the face )
-- Sin Sorority ( And I thought the blonde girl from Discipline was crazy )
-- Genzai Byoto ( Unfinished story, questionable animation, and no English subtitles )
-- The Elven Bride ( Even Light Hentai titles are capable of more goods. This one, not so much )
-- Servant Princess Elfina ( Just when things are about to get serious, it ends )
-- Cambrian ( You know things are bad when the only woman that makes you horny is a Pink Monster Woman )
-- Iron Virgin Jun ( Marketing Error. It's not a Hentai, should have been. )
-- Kama Sutra ( Not based on the actual book, at least the Dark-skinned girl was hot. English Dub has to go )

( 01 ) - A TIE!! < ANGEL BLADE & LA BLUE GIRL >

Both titles are considered classics among the Hentai Genre. Not as big as say; Bible Black. But these have a lot of moments.

-- Angel Blade

Lots of Futa on Woman action. Their bodies are a lot more than well-endowed and their over sexualized. Why is this on my list? Don't get me wrong, I like this series (Hell, I Love Nailkaizer). Problem is there's plot continuity at the end which leads to Angel Blade Returns. Of which they never ended. We're left with things that even the Hentai Game or Manga (If there is a Manga), did not resolve. Also, almost no action with any male participants. The closest we got was the assistant drinking Nailkaizer's piss from her pussy. That was it. Had this was remade, they would have added at least one more guy to be sexually involved. As well as finish the story. I digress.

-- La Blue Girl

Typical Ninja-Girl hentai involving Demons & the Supernatural. Each episode has one surprise too many. And the MC's personality reminds me of Usagi from Sailor Moon (Regular, Not Crystal). You have your average rape scene involving monsters, demons, and oddities all so that the MC can be a Master Sex Ninja. But then La Blue Girl Returns came out and the animation was too similar to Girl Next Door (Another Hentai) and the story ended on a cliffhanger which was never resolved.

The OVA Lady Blue, did not solve matters either. That was an original story. And everything about it didn't fare much better.

* So there you have it. My top 10 Hentai that should have been sent Back to the Drawing Board. I'm sorry if I'm being too Biased about all of this, or if I'm missing information, or whatever. But sorry people, I'm only seeing it for what it is.

Feel free to share titles that should get said treatment and your thoughts about these titles and other titles that should go back to the drawing board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.