[v1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Daedolon

Elite Member
Jan 23, 2014
[v0.74] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Hi everybody,

Download the full completed game

For those interested, you can support me on Patreon or Subscribestar.

I'd like to present my latest completed work. Glassix is a 2D hentai game mixing elements from Visual Novels, Point & Click and Simulation.

19251d1525519279-%5Bv0-8%5D-glassix-2d-hentai-game-game_banner.jpg

Story :

Two years after your father death, your step mother moves the whole family in a new town. Your daily life turns upside down when your supposed dead father gives you some strange glasses...

Features :

You follow the story of the protagonist who gets his hands on a suspicious item. Those glasses allow him to see through clothes and use some inception on his targets to make them more receptive to rather peculiar orders...
The first day will play as a tutorial and once done, you'll be able to navigate through the city doing various tasks :
  • Going to school and increase your skills
  • Interact with girls and increase your control over them
  • Choose the girls daily outfits and get them sexier outfits the more you control them
  • Have a lot of sex to collect sex energy and buy powerful spells to make your life easier
  • Work to earn money and buy stuff for you or your girls
  • Choose official girlfriends and unlock new events and commands specific to her
  • Tons of unique events to discover
The game uses a system of obedience and affection to determine whether the girl will follow your orders. You're be able to increase the girl's relation and obedience by giving simple orders and you will have to train them daily to make them more obedient.
There are 4 level of obedience and each time you reach a certain amount of obedience, you'll have to trigger a special event with the girl to unlock the next obedience level.
The game also features an artificial intelligence for the girls. They each have different hobbies and patterns in the daily life and move dynamically around town. They also dynamically go to eat, toilets or bath depending on variable which you can control with gifts or food.

Content :

• 30 playable girls
  • 7 districts available, more than 300 locations to discover
  • 4 level of obedience for each girl to influence them more and more
  • Many unique events to discover in town
  • Move around town using different ways : walk, run, taxi, bus, subway or even teleportation
  • Artificial intelligence for the girls making them move in town depending on their favorite hobbies (nature, culture, thrill, music etc...)
  • City map and Status page to follow the information and location of each girl
  • Manage your relation and obedience with each girls. If you upset them, they won't talk to you for some time
  • Improve your own skills (Fitness, Swimming and Academic) to unlock new events and new choices
  • Customize your girl outfits with casual outfits, work outfits, swimsuit and underwear. The more you control them, the sexier outfits they'll accept to wear
  • Collect sex energy and buy powerful spells to make your play easier and unlock new unique events
  • Earn money by working or using girls
  • Buy gifts, food and new outfits for the girls. Each girls have different tastes in food and gifts so be careful what you offer them
  • Select an official girlfriend and unlock new things to do with her
  • Reach good or bad ending depending on your choices. Two unique endings for each girl. Or maybe you'll find a way to reach the holy grail, full harem ending :p

This game was made possible thanks to the support of its players, so thanks to them!

Attachments

• game_banner.jpg
    game_banner.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,406
Last edited:
Hi all,

A little update on what's going on in v0.2 :

- 3 new characters will appear in the story : the school principal, a third classmate and Rin's mother. Here are some preview, some slight changes might occur before release.

- A new map interface will give you the current location of the girls. A special star icon will be displayed near girl's icon who have an obedience event available at the current location. This should solve most questions about where the girls are that a lot of players were asking. You'll be able to navigate through districts to see in detail and there is also a city overview indicating in which districts the girls are so you'll just have to zoom in.

- New locations are available : the hospital and the principal/new classmate house. The south and north district will be implemented later. I'm currently focusing on eastside, westside and downtown.

- The characters will have different clothes depending on the day and hour. For example, the mother is a doctor and will be dressed as one during work hour. I prepared 4 set of clothes for each girls at the moment : casual cloth, work cloth, swimsuit and bath towel.

- New daily events and more conditional obedience events depending on location (for example, massaging the mother in the bathroom will only be available in the bathroom)

- I'm not sure I'll have time to implement the obedience level 2 events for each girl since I'd like to release this version before the end of the month. I'll try my best.

- The week-end schedule will be changed for all girls since there is no school on those days, obviously. They'll either hang out in downtown (until northside and southside are implemented, they'll be the leisure districts with the beach and amusement park) or stay at home, maybe self-study at school too.

- Some major bug have been corrected :
1) Saving the game during a choice is breaking the game. I'll improve the save system later, but for the moment, I'll change it to only allow save during travel mode.
2) There was a problem after day 7 where school events were not triggering anymore, I messed up the trigger conditions and I corrected it in v0.2.
3) A few others I don't remember...

I still have a lot to create for v0.2 so I'll go back to work ! I hope to finish v0.2 before the end of the month.
Thanks for your support !

Last edited:
Hi all,

Version 0.2 is out ! Download : MEGA

Among the novelties :
- 3 new girls : One new classmate, the principal and Rin's mother.
- Help menu (F1)
- City map (F2)
- Wait some time (F3)
- The relation and obedience changes during conversation

I did not have time to focus on additional scenes for the previous girls nor the obedience events level 2, but if I wanted to include all of it, I might need more days and since I'm quite busy with my work I decided to release the version without them. You still have access to the obedience level 1 scenes for the 3 new girls and the daily hand job order.

This version also lets you roam the city freely after day 1. Day 1 introduces the story and the 5 first girls meaning you'll have to meet the 3 new girls during certain encounters after day 1. Some of them are obvious and for others, talking with the girls will give you clues.

v0.1 was following the story but I intend with this new version and the next ones to give more liberty to the player to roam and discover girls and events as they like. I already prepared the scenario with several endings and a special quirk in the middle which will give some replayability.

Let me know what you think about this new version !

V0.3 out !

Download : MEGA

What's new :

• Underwear visible in x-ray mode. Left click to toggle them
  • 2 daily events added for all girls : Toilet and bath scenes (Reminder : Daily events can be triggered only once per day)
  • New orders reflecting the girls kinks: Massage for mother and teacher, show tits/ass for principal, masturbation for sister
  • Handjob order removed for characters listed above (will be re-added when obedience level 2 is reachable). The idea is to let each girl evolve differently.
  • H-scenes now keep the related girl's outfit.
  • An extra masturbation scene is available in the bathroom for the sister. Mainly to show players that scenes dependent on locations will be available in the future.
  • Menu have been disabled during x-ray mode to avoid bug
  • Cancel option added to Wait menu

On a side note,

• I wanted to work this week-end (since that's when I have the most free time) on a few more scenes, add more hints in the girls daily talk and correct a few more bugs some of you encountered but I forgot there's a chinese festival starting tomorrow and I'll be busy with family until next week. So I pushed this version earlier than planned.
  • Regarding the game size which more than doubled compared to the last version, I didn't optimize the images yet. Will do when I have more time. But since the game includes MANY outfits and characters variations for the same event, the size will keep increasing quite fast.
  • Finally, regarding the release speed, I wanted to work half time for each of my game but it appears most patrons seem more interested in Glassix. Since I prefer to work efficiently, I'll focus more on Glassix from now on.

Let me know if you encounter any problems in this new version.

Last edited:
A little update about the next version.

For the new scenes, I'm trying to make them longer. Previous obedience 0 events had around 5 to 7 screens. The obedience 1 events should have between 13 to 17.

What you can expect : More lewd stuff taught to some girls, chikan scene for the principal, more BSDM with Rin's mother, more submissive play with Hikari and some drunk sleeping sex. Moreover some of those events will require two girls to be ready.

It will not lead to any penetration sex yet except for two special cases. We must not rush it. It takes time to educate girls correctly :D

A new hint system will be added too. How it'll work :
Instead of having the girl tells a random sentence each time you talk to her, the message will only be changed once or twice a day, divided between trivial and hints messages. When one of the girl gives you a hint, it'll concern where you should go to trigger her event. She'll need to be ready for the event (meaning the lock icon need to appear when you try to train her) and then, the hint will be added to your hint page so you can keep track of all the hints you've found and for each obedience levels. You'll also have hints on where they live and with whom which will be used later for the date system.

Last edited:
v0.4 out !

Changelog :

• Obedience level 2 events
  • Downtown has been expanded : Teacher's apartment, Ayumi's apartment and Karaoke added
  • Daily bath and toilets scenes no longer waste time if you cancel them
  • Naomi toilet scene in casual outfit corrected

Since I did not have time to include the new hint system, refer to the first post for the time and location for the level 2 obedience events.

I did not have time to test it fully since I would have needed more time. But since I'd like to stick to the planning, I release it now. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Last edited:
That'll teach me not to push a release too late without proper testing. There were quite a few bugs reported by players and I've corrected them. Download again to get the corrected version.

- Sister obedience 1 event location and time corrected
- Saiko is now properly located in her own room on week-end
- Saiko's daily massage in casual close was missing and has been added
- No more 2 Ayumi in her room late at night
- Rin's obedience level 1 event images have been corrected
- Daily events should now properly reset when travelling between locations while the day change

Hi all,

Here is Glassix v0.5. What's new ?

• Status page : Requested by a few players, this page will help you keep track of each girl you met.
  • Hint system : When a girl is ready to have an event, she will give you some hints about where and when to trigger her event. Once discovered, the hint is stored in the status page.
  • Cheat option : To avoid current grindy situation for players who already finished all current events and don't want to restart with each new version, a small cheat system has been added. Simply left click the girl's avatar on the status page to increase her obedience. You'll still need to unlock each level by triggering the related event.
  • Multi slot saves : Requested by a lot of players, pressing F9 now sends you to a multi save page. Work still in progress, I plan to add a pagination later on to increase the number of slots.
  • A "skip day 1" option has been added when starting a new game.
  • A clickable menu has been added for those of you who plays on desktop and don't have easy access to the "F1" keys
  • Bug correction : Girls are properly placed when more than 3 of them are in the same room.

Side note : I'll be away for 1 week starting tomorrow.

What has not been done due to lack of time and will be done when I get back :
  • Daily events level 2
  • FAQ
  • Multi platform release (Mac + Linux)

This mean the current state of v0.5 is only new functionality additions, no new content yet.
This also mean I won't be able to correct any new bug you discover until I'm back, sorry if you stumble upon any problem.

Still, feel free to report any problem as I'll check them as soon as I'm back.

Okay guys,

Here is the slightly overdue update for Glassix, v0.5.1. Thanks for your patience.

About the new content :
The new scenes are quite short. They are divided between generic scenes which are shared between all or most girls and specific scenes which are limited to one or few girls. There are also two different ways to trigger them : commands require the player to talk to the girl and click the order while events are triggered automatically upon entering the room at the required time and can happen only once a day.
The purpose is to have lots of content thanks to generic scenes which are easier to create since they are the same for all girls while having more specific scenes depending on the girl kink so they would each feel different.

What's new :
- New blowjob & boobjob commands for all girls
- New ass rub command for Naomi
- New cunnilingus command for Hikari
- Toilet scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls
- Bath scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls
- Massage scenes updated with cunnilingus for Aiko & Saiko
- Special event for Aiko at her office in the afternoon during week
- Special event for Saiko in karaoke during week-ends
- Special event for Rin & Ayumi in karaoke during week-ends

It might not look like much but there's a lot of new images behind and I couldn't test all girls and outfits, so let me know if you encounter any problem or mistake during the scenes.

Thanks !

Last edited:
Hi all,

I thought I'd share with you what I'm planning for Glassix since you gave me some good ideas and knowing more about what's possible in the game might allow you to give me even more ideas.

As said, here is what I'm planning for Glassix since you gave me some good ideas and knowing more about what's possible in the game might allow you to give me even more ideas.

First of all, I'd like to clarify one important point about Glassix :
The glasses presented in the game are not intended for the classic hypnosis like most of you seem to think. Those glasses act more as apprehension removal than a classic hypnosis tool.
What I mean by that is that the MC uses the glasses to suggest the girls to behave closer to their basic instincts than what they were taught. Which means a S character such a Hikari is intended to stay S and will never become submissive with the glasses alone. Each girl has her own nature and will stick to it even under the influence of the glasses, the only thing the glasses will do is to make the girls think it's OK to share their hidden nature with the glasses owner and the level represent how much nature they'll be willing to share.
Basically, level 1 is meant for handjob - masturbation, level 2 is for blowjob - boobjob, level 3 is for vaginal penetration and level 4 is for anal. Each girl will also have some specific scenes each level related to her nature.

There are several sides of the game which can be worked on and I'm planning to switch between them with each release and depending on your feedback. One release takes me usually 2 to 3 weeks to complete :

1) The plot :
I've already prepared it and just need to include it. What I'm preparing here is not just about more H-stuff (even though a lot will be added during the plot) but there will also be a whole new system integrated with it which will allow the player to do more dark stuff with the girls. Two new girls will appear to finish the plot. I'm guessing finishing the plot will require 2 releases, each with a new girl. Then another release to make those girls playable like other girls since they're special.

2) Increasing girl levels :
Currently, the game is locked at 2 for all girl. Adding 1 level requires 1 release. Those levels includes the obedience event and the daily commands.

3) More town events :
A lot can be added here : night scenes with all girls, school and swimming pool events etc... For this part, I try to include them in other releases little by little but it could be worth spending a whole release just for them since it's also a lot of work.

4) New folks :
Yes, more girls are planned and I'm intending to have all of them fully playable. Some players suggested to include more of them without creating the related H scene to start, which is a good idea and would allow me to introduce them as well as create more town events. It would add much more interactions in the game which would be nice.
Among the girl planned, you can expect those : police woman, nurse, another junior classmate, more teachers (PE, junior teacher) and more depending on your suggestions.
On a side note, some of you might be familiar with SBPR and might have some girls in mind to include in the game. If you're interested, send me a link, I'm open to suggestions. Remember each girl would need 2 outfits : work and casual (and swimsuit later on).
Moreover, this part is not limited to girl. Some male citizen are also planned to give new opportunities to the MC, being good or bad.
Maybe working a release just on this could increase the game's interest.

5) Expanding the town :
South and North districts are planned, North being the entertainment park while South will be the beach.
Moreover, the other districts will be expanded as well, such as the school which would include a gym location for the possible PE teacher.
All girls will have their own home too which would add a lot more locations with each new girl as well as work place.
This also mean all the girls current routine will change the more places are added.
For this part, I work on it as the story and girls are added. But the two new districts might require a release on their own.
By the way, I'm searching for new backgrounds materials sources, I used most of what I could from DLSite so if you know of other places where to find nice backgrounds, it would be helpful. Paid ones are fine too.

6) Money :
A few of you already suggested the idea and it would make the game more lively. You'll be able to earn money with part time jobs or more dark stuff while spending it on stuff like gifts for the girls or tickets to access special location such as the entertainment park. This is were adding more citizens would help to have more way to earn money.
Moreover, if gift are added, the game would use the usual system of like/dislike gift for all girls and you would have to give a gift to check whether a girl likes it or not. The status page would have a new tab which would keep track of such preferences.

7) Affection gain tweaks :
Currently, the affection system is pretty straight forward with a simple bar which only goes down if you screw up. The idea would be to make the bar increment or decrement to neutral each day, forcing the player to interact daily with its target to keep being close to her. With gifts, it would also be easier to handle several girl at once.
More over, the current mood of the girl is based on her affection for you. This would change by adding a variable mood to the girl which would change each day between good, neutral and bad. The mood would impact greatly the chance of commands success, a girl in a bad mood would rarely obey you order. The mood would change daily but could also be changed by some specific interactions such as the massage or with some gift.

8) Karma system :
The MC actions currently have no impact on the story, it only impacts the girl's mood. Adding a karma would keep track of the good and bad actions done by the MC and would trigger different endings as well as different behavior from the citizens.

That's all for the moment. I hope you have a better idea of what to expect with Glassix now.

The next release will focus on the plot since it will unveil a new key mechanism for the girls. After that, it will depend on what you prefer, I can focus on any side of the game, having more girls in the game would be a nice addition I think as well as adding a few fun situations, even if they would not be fully playable at first. Of course, most players greatly expect the level 3 scenes which will allow penetration so... It'll be up to you :p

Thanks for your time and support !

Hi all,

With a lot of delay, the new Glassix version is here.

Download : MEGA DROPBOX

This update focus on the plot and you will discover a new girl (not playable yet) as well as a new important feature. I don't want to spoil so I can't say much right now. However this new feature gives a lot of new possibility and a lot of new conditions in game and I'll need more time to make it flawless.

The story will unfold automatically on day 6. There is also a possible game over now, I'll let you discover it.
The bug with Naomi first meeting follow up scene as been corrected for real this time.

I'm planning to work on more daily content for the next release such as night events and more school events (swimming lessons) as well as adding more commands for each girl. Since I've been quite slow this last month, I'll try to speed up the pace and release those quite fast. I'll also try to implement all the optimization a lot of players requested here and there asap (minimize UI, custom wait time etc...)

On a side note, no Linux and Mac links at the moment, I did not have time to think about a solution yet, sorry about that ! Only one zip file for Windows like before to avoid the problems from the previous failed attempt at sharing data files between OS...

Let me know if you encounter any trouble !

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I just updated the game to correct a few things :
Hints should now be working properly.
Kana new scene : Cum outside image name has been corrected
The doll mode was kind of buggy, not always unlocking the girl after the event. it should now be working properly.

For people who struggle to bring girls to the shrine, you can cancel the follow order just before they tell you they have to go and ask them to follow you again right away, it'll reset the follow timer.

You can use the same link as before to download the updated version.

Let me know if you encounter other bugs.

Following multiple players reporting their antivirus blocking the game, I tried to export the game in HTML5 format to solve the problem hopefully. I'm looking for a few testers to let me know if it runs properly for them since some features might be blocked in browser. I quickly tested myself and it seems fine but more testers would be appreciated.

Moreover, the HTML5 would also solve the cross platform issue since you'll be able to play on any browser and OS. I could even enable touch events to make it run on mobile but not sure if it's really useful...

You can always download the new version with the same links :

MEGA DROPBOX

Let me know if you encounter any troubles with this version !

Hi guys,

Here is v0.7 :

MEGA DROPBOX

A lot of your feedback has been included ! Thanks for your patience and advices, it really improves the quality of the game !

What's new ?

- UI has been updated : Click the top right icon to show menu
- Night H-scenes for all girls : Triggers when you enter the girl's room starting 11PM
- New feature : keys are required to access locations
This feature is quite important since it gives players something more to do in the game. It replaces the mansion and study room requirements from before too.
Doors which give access to girls houses are now locked (except yours)
Doors which give access to girls rooms are now locked during the night (11PM - 6AM)

You'll have to find the key using 2 possible ways :
a) For house keys, once you get a girl to 60 mood, she'll give you her house key. For room key, you'll need to get her to 80 mood. The mood formula is pretty simple : affection + obedience level * 10.
b) Another way is to search specific locations (as to, where would a family usually store their keys... Pretty obvious, I don't think you'll need help for this.) The new command "Search" is accessible in the menu.

There is also another way to enter rooms without having keys : Use doll mode on the owner of the house or room and have her follow you.

- New main character status page : accessible from the girls status page (Currently used to list keys)
- Custom wait time :You can now choose how long you wait (9 hours max at once)
- Toggle fullscreen : Accessible in options
- Toggle sound : accessible in options
- Options are now accessible while playing
- Added "Back" button in status and map pages
- Added a "Quit" link in the menu
- Corrected some images with clipping clothes to improve overall quality
- You can now cheat affection and obedience by clicking the related text in the status page (instead of the avatar like before)
- Save process has been updated to allow future version compatibility : This means YOUR CURRENT SAVE WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE but your new saves should be compatible for future versions from now on !

I'm already aware of a problem with the study room key which is not accessible for the moment, I'll update a quick patch tomorrow to solve this !

Unfortunately, I did not have time to include the swimming lessons since it would require a whole new character if I wanted to do it properly and I was quite short on time.

I also forgot to correct the spelling mistakes some of you took the time to report. Sorry about that, I'll correct this tomorrow too.

The next update will focus on level 3 obedience events and is to be expected next mid-late month. This month will be spent to work on the demo for my new game "Vampire Revenge Rebirth".

As always, feedback and bug report is always welcomed, there are a lot of new stuff in the game and I couldn't test all situations.

I just updated the game with some bug correction :

MEGA DROPBOX

Changelog :
- Naomi meeting event should now work properly.
- Study room key is now located in the entrance of Rin & Naomi house
- Sleep now works again
- Girls in doll mode can now follow you indefinitely
- Text corrections for day 1

Thanks for your feedback !

Following players feedbacks and requests, here is another update :

MEGA DROPBOX

Changelog :
- NWJS version has been downgraded from 0.16 to 0.14 to allow XP and Vista compatibility. I've never tester myself, this change has been made following players report, let me know if the game works properly on these OS now
- Search, Wait, Map and Status menus have their own icon located in the top right part of the screen now for easy access
- Talk and Follow commands are located in the first dialogue instead of in the social sub dialogue for easier access
- Corrected a bug with saves, their name should be properly displayed now
- Corrected a bug which disabled the glasses after waiting some time
- Corrected more text misspell, thanks to Fling2 and Regardie

Let me know if you found any more bugs.

Thanks for your time !

Hi all,

A small update while waiting for 0.8.
The french translation has been added to the game for testing.  Thanks to CarpeNoctem and Logrent for this translation. A credit page will be added in 0.8 to credit those translations.

There might be some display problem due to words being longer or shorter and I didn't review all of it either so let me know if you see any problems or mistakes and I'll correct it in the next version.

There has been a few other translations started but no news from their authors so far :
- Spanish by Darknesck,
- German by Maik Decker (possible support by Snoot)
- Russian by Shudjin
- Polish by Thviper

If you're interested, check this post.

Download :
MEGA DROPBOX

As for 0.8, I'm working on it and it should be out in 1 or 2 weeks and will focus on level 3 obedience events.

Thanks for your patience !

Hi all,

Download v0.8 : MEGA DROPBOX

Here is the latest version for Glassix. Sorry for the time it took, I was working on my new game followed by some crappy internet connection which prevented from uploading yesterday.

What's new ?

- Obedience level 3 events for all girls
- Hints for level 3 obedience events, be sure to have girls at 50 obedience and level 2 then talk to them to know the time and location for their new events
- New standing sex command
- Added living room location in Saiko's appartment

There are no penetration sex scenes for bath, toilets and night scenes yet, they will be added in v0.9 as well as some more events in doll mode for all girls. I'm also planning more sex commands which will depend on furnitures available in locations. So bed scenes in bedrooms, chair or table in dining room, couch in living room etc...

As always, you can cheat if you want to avoid grinding : In the girl's status page, click on the "Obedience" or "Affection" text to increase the related attribute.

Save files from 0.7 and 0.7.1 should be compatible. Prior save files are not though.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter a problem.

Regarding my schedule, I plan to resume normal work on Glassix since Vampire Revenge Rebirth first demo is almost finished. So you should be able to expect monthly updates for both games from now on.

Thanks for your patience !

Hi all,

Download : MEGA DROPBOX

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to expand the town even more but due to the time it takes to add just 1 zone, I decided to leave it for another time.

An important change for this version is the travel interface which has changed to simple text. You can toggle the travel menu by clicking the new "Travel" icon located in the top right menu (the first one).

What's new ?

• Travel UI changed
  • Sex commands now change depending on the furniture available in the current room (currently only bed and chair)
  • 2 new sex commands : Sitting front (require chair) and Laying side (require bed)
  • Night sex option is now functional
  • 1 new girl fully playable (except night sex option) : Okimi, the junior teacher
  • Town expanded :
    • Eastside : Conbini & Bathhouse
    • Westside : Library
    • School : Gym, Cafeteria, Computer room & Teachers office
    • Northside : Museum, Entertainment park, Airport
    • Subway : New stations
    • Countryside (Accessible from Northside only) : Village & Onsen
  • French translation done up to v0.8 + all events for Okimi

About the new girl :
  • Okimi has been created by a CarpeNoctem from the Fenoxo forums who offered to help since I was quite busy with game features. He also happens to be the french translator and works quite fast on both sides.
    All events and dialogues for this girl are his own (I'm planning to add a proper credit menu in future versions). I reviewed the texts but some errors might have slipped through so let me know if you see any.
    A big thanks to him for his help !

About the town expansion :
  • You might wonder what's the point to expand the town. For v0.9, it's basically pointless... You can't do anything new in those new zones. Why did I expand so fast then ? Simply because expanding is a long process and doing it in one go makes it easier for me. It'll be much faster for me to add new houses and appartments for new girls later on. Moreover, it also gives players hints to what kind of girl and play they'll be bale to expect in the future as well as gives some ideas as what kind of part time job you'll be able to do with the hero and finally, what kind of dating venue you'll have access to.
    Again, it takes a lot of time to expand the town, more than I thought it would and I didn't even have time to finish Southside... However I prefered to do it later otherside it would have delayed v0.9 by a couple more days... Since it's not used yet, I decided to release v0.9 without it. Northside will give you plenty of ideas anyway and I also added a Countryside to add more diversity to the game.

What I couldn't do :
  • The 3P commands with Rin & Ayumi and some new 3P commands with doll moded girls. Unfortunately, I've been caught in the town expansion and had to delay those new scenes for next time. I know a lot of you are waiting for it, it'll come a bit later. Sorry about that.

What's next ?
I have a lot of plans for Glassix as you can see with the town expansion :
  • Affection tweaks to make it slower to gain normally, but faster with gift and dates
  • Dating feature : Girl will have different interest (Culture, fun, relaxation, study) and bringing them to the good spot will improve her affection, for example bring her to the onsen if she wants to relax, or to the entertainment park if she wants fun.
  • Artificial intelligence for girls to make them act semi-randomly and depending on a few stats (like hunger and bladder) and interests.
  • Money system with several ways to earn it (part-time jobs, pimp the girls...) and spend it (gift for girl, buy tickets to access special venues like entertainment park or museum)
  • Gifts : Each girl will have different tastes in gifts (such as candy, dolls, cloth, underwear, toys...)
  • More town expansion : Southside, Police station, Aquatic park, Beach, Office, Church, Concert venue and more...
  • Karma feature : Your action will be increase or decrease your karma, changing the accessible endings of the game
  • Suspicion feature : Your action might increase suspicion which might trigger game over if you go overboard without Lily's approval
  • Swimsuit outfit for all girls : With the beach coming soon, the swimsuit outfit will be fully playable like the casual, working and bath outfits. This process has already been started in v0.9.
  • New girls : You can guess them from the new locations. Thanks to CarpeNoctem's help, you should be able to expect new girls much faster ! The PE teacher is already in progress with PE cloth and school swimsuits for students.
  • More furnitures : Couch, Desk, Table etc... and more unique one such as stockades or wooden horse in hidden locations...
  • More sex commands and events in general, obviously ! For this part, I'm aiming to have each furniture have at least 1 handjob/boobjob/blowjob and 2 penetration poses (front and back). Some furnitures will have unique positions (Such a 69 for beds)

Whoa, that's a lot ! It'll take a really long time at this pace but we'll reach that anyway :)

What's for v0.10 ?
  • I'll focus to finish the town expansion and with CarpeNoctem's help, I should be able to add the new PE school events as well as review the school planning in general to split it in half.
    A few more commands based on furniture should be added (table and desk) as well as more options for the other already present furnitures.
    I'm also planning to start a few tests with the AI for girls to have them act depending on their personal interests and move around town room by room instead of teleporting. This should improve a lot the simulation feeling in Glassix and add some randomness.

That's all for the moment !

Thanks for your time !

Thank you all for your feedback.

Voted by the vast majority, the previous travel UI will be brought back in v0.10 :p First time I got so many replies at once ahah :)

Anyway here is a small patch to correct critical bugs with event follow-up as well as Okimi bugged obedience level 3.

Download this patch only if you have already downloaded yesterday's v0.9. Just overwrite the files in the game folder :

PATCH ONLY : MEGA DROPBOX

If you haven't download the 1.05Gb file, then you'll need to download the full version there :

FULL GAME : MEGA DROPBOX

The other bugs mentioned will be corrected for v0.10.

Thanks for your support !

Reactions: fguelffstan
Hi again,

Another patch and hopefulyl the last for this version 0.9.

It corrects the random text problems which happened when triggering daily girl events.

It also include a full french translation for v0.9 thanks to CarpeNoctem quick work.

Again, you can just download the patch file if you already have v0.9 (with previous patch or without) and simply overwrite the content.

PATCH 2 ONLY : MEGA DROPBOX

Or the full v0.9 if not :

FULL VERSION : MEGA DROPBOX

The rest will be corrected in v0.10 if no other game breaking bug is found.

Thanks for your feedback and support !

Hi guys,

So with a little delay, here is Glassix v0.10.0 !

For players who already have the v0.9.X (any 0.9 version), you can download the update patch. Just extract all files inside your Glassix v0.9.X folder to update and you should be good to go !
Download Patch 0.9.X to 0.10.0 (319Mo) : MEGA DROPBOX

For other players, you'll need to download the full version :
Download Full Version 0.10.0 (1.36Gb) : MEGA DROPBOX

Moreover, a first patch for 0.10 has already been released which corrects a lot of remaining bugs :
Download Patch 0.10.0 to 0.10.1 (3.9Mo) : MEGA DROPBOX

What's new ?
  • Travel icons brought back due to popular demand :D
  • Option in menu added to switch travel UI between text or icons
  • 2 new girls : Sarah, the PE Teacher and Ryoko, the mansion maid (both by CarpeNoctem)
  • School daily event has been split in two : morning and afternoon with a 2 hour lunch break in the middle
  • PE lessons added on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons (no sexual event there yet)
  • Christmas event for Aiko, Mitsuko and Naomi (The day, time and location for each of them should be pretty obvious ! Events by CarpeNoctem too)
  • A changelog page has been added to allow players to see exactly what has been done since the game started, 7 months ago now (requires internet access)
  • A credit page has been added
  • A version comparison has been added in main menu to compare players version to the latest version (requires internet access)
  • A lot of bugs have been corrected and are detailed in the changelog page in game

About this update :
With CarpeNoctem work on the H content, I decided to work on the stability of the game to make it easier for me to handle version updates.
  • Using patch link for long time players will reduce the load on Dropbox as well as speed up your download time. Be sure to use the patch link if you already have the previous version (starting only from 0.9)
  • The changelog will let me keep track of what's been done as well as centralize data for all players to see if a bug they reported might have already been corrected. A few of you asked more clarity about this and this solution should greatly help. Early versions have few information but from now, I'll try to keep it as updated as possible and track all bugs corrected.
  • The version comparison will help reduce the numbers of out dated bug report done by players how play on an old version. It clearly happened for v0.9.0 which had a few patches in the following days but since propagation takes more time, having this feature will make it much easier to handle.
  • The school events are currently quite plain ! Sorry about that, a lot of kinky stuff will of course be added with the girls as well as the swimming lessons which will be replacing the PE lesson on Thursday.
  • I wanted to include the new Grade feature but due to lack of time, I'll push it to next version.

Finally, it seems Glassix is available by torrent too, however the size seems different from what I uploaded, so I would advise you to not use them.

As always, don't hesitate to report any bugs you might encounter !

Hi all,

Download patch 0.10.X to 0.10.2 (3.9Mo) : MEGA DROPBOX

With all your feedback, I've been able to figure out what was causing so many problems in the game in the latest patch.

Any players using a v0.9 save file should have encountered problem with the new girls, simply because I screwed up the data update in the file. This patch should solve this.

There was also a problem in events for the new girls which sometimes stopped unexpectedly. This has also been corrected.

A few more bugs reported by players have also been corrected, check the changelog in game if you're interested.

Thanks you all once more for your support and feedback !

Hi guys,

Download : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

This patch corrects how obedience events triggers. Players who use a bugged v0.9 save and cheated to 99 obedience should now be able to trigger obedience events for the new girls properly.

Pmf and Hoboy from Fenoxo forums also reviewed the spelling and grammatical mistakes in the english version. Thanks a lot for their help !

A few other minor bugs have been corrected, check the changelog if you're interested.

If no more critical bugs are found, I'll update the patched main game file.

On a side note, you might have noticed I replaced Dropbox link by Mediafire link. Dropbox has a daily limit and with each release, my account was banned for longer and longer... So I switched to another file host and will be removing all files from Dropbox. I might add more mirrors on different file hosts if players still encounter troubles with downloads.

Thank you all for your patience and feedback and I hope you'll spend a happy new year with your friends and/or family !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.