What are You Listening to right Now?

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Simply post the song you're listening to at the moment. Short descriptions of the music are welcome, but optional.

At the moment I'm listening to 島谷ひとみ - bella flor, which is nice J-Pop with a female lead (like it all should be).

Reactions: SuperNude
I used to ask people to make a image post to make it go slower :P
Untitled-2.jpg

Spare comp, no custom skin lol

Untitled.jpg

Shimotsuki Haruka - Arcadia. From Atelier Series Vocal Collection - Volkslied 3.
Nice vocals just like all her songs combined with nice tones just like all Atelier songs.

I've been hitting STEP UP 3 OST, got hooked up on it some days ago.

Untitled-2.jpg

一番の宝物 (Original Version)! One of the most legendary song I think! <3 Angel Beats! <3 Girl DeMo <3

Haha yay finally someone to post something so I can actually do something instead of starting new threads xD

Currently listening to the new SRW OG Inspector's Opening, MAXON

O_O , wow.
Seishun Vibration from K-ON!! Akiyama Mio's 2nd Chara image song album~

Listening to "I Miss You Lia Solo" from Fortune Arterial OP Single ;D Lia :D

oh that 2nd track frm fortune arterial op. i like that a lot. Listening to jihad frm I've girls compilation 7

That song~
Listening to Special "ONE" from Railgun OVA ED Single by Elisa~

Yep, that song is beautiful! listening to Paradise Lost, - Ga Rei -Zero- OP by Minori Chihara

<3 Minori Chihara :D

mmm still rmb ga rei zero op very blood pumping song . Listening to Hiyoku no Ane - eufonius (yns op)

Listening to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~

Almost spell little as litter...
& Minorin is really <3

Yeah that song is nice too!

Listening to Kimi Ga Iru Kara - FFXIII (was it a theme/insert/op/ed song? O_O)

I think it is a theme song, that game is bloody epic, Lightning <3

Listening to Solitude of Ocean's Depth (深海の孤独, Stellar's death theme) from Gundam Seed Destiny, Stellar T^T why do you have to die!

Blame Kira !

Listening to star gazer-fripside~

It wasn't really Kira's fault, I blame those who put those injection to her, poor Stellar buhu!!!!! Anyway, Field of Hope by Lacus Clyne <3

details over gsd sorta blur been so mani years edi

Listening to fortissmo the ultimate crisis - fripside

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.