Implemented What else to add? & To-do list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignis

Administrator
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
So let's continue the discussion we had on the previous test forum when we were still on IPB.

To start with, how about user ranks? Like different user ranks (usually 6), titles, and posts needed.

Well, the top priority for now I guess is just populating the forum with threads of downloads I think.

Other than that, I think we just need to get some mods / addons for the forums just to make it more unique and to have more features for users when they visit.

The experience mod should also be spiced up a little bit ;)

Upvote 0
What mods and addons?

What do you mean by adding more spice to the experience addon?

Upvote 0
Hm hm hm, let's all list mods to consider adding.

Check said he liked IPB's forum rules system; something very convenient that not even vB's announcement system can compare imo.

But there surely are vB mods for such purposes, like the one we use on SH.

Untitled.jpg

See that pink box with "Sharing Plaza Rules, PLEASE, READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!"?

So this is what the imocon suggested: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235328
Also this for signature rule: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232499&highlight=Rules

As about spicing up the experience addon... you mean like item shop?

Upvote 0
About the user ranks, I'd suggest to use the parameters like one in SH, but with different user title.

Oh yeah, about the experience addon, maybe you could make it like one in AR? Y'know, stuff that adds certain privileges to users who bought them?

Upvote 0
I would take on the signature rule, you can decide in using the Sort of announcement bar.

I still want opinions on the member ranks.

Upvote 0
One on ten posts that enables avatars, signatures and PMs. This is mostly to avoid advertisers and to save server space as we grow.
Second one on fifty posts that gives you more PM space.
Third on 250.
Fourth on 500.
Fifth on 1000.
Sixth on 2500.
Seventh and highest on 5000.

Any ideas for names?

Upvote 0
One on ten posts that enables avatars, signatures and PMs. This is mostly to avoid advertisers and to save server space as we grow.
Second one on fifty posts that gives you more PM space.
Third on 250.
Fourth on 500.
Fifth on 1000.
Sixth on 2500.
Seventh and highest on 5000.

Any ideas for names?

Ohh very nice ideas.

Maybe we should pick ranks from a game. :P

Upvote 0
With you having picked Finnel for naming, I'm thinking of the EXEC_ songs lol. Just the words after EXEC_, like Linker, Purger, Sphilia, Phantasmagoria, etc >_>

btw, maybe we shouldn't limit PM feature to only those having some posts. It's possible that new members have problems or can't get past account verification stage or such (or interpol agents who bother having an account just to PM an uploader with C&D). Perhaps give them 10 or so PM box capacity till they have 10 posts and can have 50 or so.

Upvote 0
Cmon think of something then... I wouldn't name rank the same as songs :P

Interpol guys... or just japanese office workers using google translate to harras me :D

Upvote 0
1. Imbecile
2. Lowly Pervert
3. Peeping Tom
4. Pantsu Monster
5. Kanojo wa SANCTUARY
6. Nympho
7. Ecchinus Ultimatus

._.

Upvote 0
Do I look like I'm joking? >_>" Lol that's just an option anyway
That's just my suggestion of a pervy-themed user rank provided that this site will have its Download section more popular than the discussion section >.>" just a thought

On a even more serious note...
1. Tainted Archangel
2. Inconsistency.Principality
3. Fallen Virtue
4. Powers
5. Dominating Dominion
6. High-Throne
7. Crystal Wing Seraphim

Upvote 0
1. Angel
2. Virtue
3. Dominion
4. Ophan
5. Cherub
6. Seraph
7. Archangel

1. Belphegor
2. Amon
3. Beelzebub
4. Leviathan
5. Asmodeus
6. Mammon
7. Lucifer

1. Iuvart
2. Olivier
3. Belias
4. Rosier
5. Oeillet
6. Carnivean
7. Carreau

1. Sonneillon
2. Gressil
3. Verrine
4. Berith
5. Pythius
6. Merihem
7. Astaroth

>_>

Upvote 0
Demonic Set
1. Servitors
2. Tempters
3. Minor Lord
4. Lord
5. God of This World
6. Deep Lord of Misrule
7. The Absolute

Demon Beings set
1. Djinn
2. Greater Djinn
3. Spectre
4. Totem Avatar
5. Arch Duke
6. Wyrm
7. Satanic Subordinate

Err not to spam the thread, I'm just giving out more option to consider -,-

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.