Wallpaperfactory~

Squiggy

Kyou <3
Jan 24, 2012
Alright, here's the deal:

What I do:
  • I make wallpapers on an occasional base to improve my skills with graphic progs
  • I take requests from users with 25+ posts who are wanting to have x as their wallpaper
  • The amount of requests per time is limited to one, given there already is a request in the making, I'll notice it

What I do not do:
  • Underage hentai pictures and extreme content such as guro, tentacles and scat. Oh yes, I'm not doing BL and/or yaoi
  • Rush things - I have a real life myself and lots of stuff to care about so it may take some time to fulfill a request. Patience is a virtue after all

Interested?
What I want you to do:
  • Give me a vague or detailed description of what you want. The more details you provide, the better I can work with it.
  • Provide the resolution you want
  • Contact me either via this thread, a PM or on irc

I'll fulfill the requests protecting the respective privacy.
If you don't want me to display the final result here, I won't.
I may reject submissions at will but most probably won't.
Do note that if you provide a picture for me to work with, the resolution should be workable with as well - 300x300px renders look rather bad on 1080p screens.

Some examples:

there's some others but those are private property~

One may argue those are rather derp, quality-wise but then again, that's the reason for me to improve my work.

Current Status:
Idle

Last edited:
Reactions: WsE
All right, I don't know if you already have a Request undergoing, but if not here is mine XD

I Want a Wall with 1280X1024 Resolution about Tiny Dungeon With, if possible, all 4 Heroins and 2 Side characters (Kou, Veru, Ururu, Noto, Opera & Amia) With the Logo of the 3rd game if possible too.

If you can Make Veru the Principal character in the Image, much better. Well, that's it...

if your not to busy with tromend's request i would like one after you finished your other projects with black gold saw and black rock shooter chariot dead master and strength with both yomi and mato at the bottom center or in the center with either mato or yoomi upside down please!

Last edited:
if your not to busy with tromend's request i would like one after you finished your other projects with black gold saw and black rock shooter chariot dead master and strength with both yomi and mato at the bottom center or in the center with either mato or yoomi upside down please!
I don't really get what you want - the resolution is missing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.