Solistra's Christmas PSD Pack!

Oh I see. Thanks for the info.
I thought it was some sort of software or something. LOL

Btw, thanks for this post, SolistraSora. ^^ I'm actually curious of your psd pack. What type of effects do you use?

Last edited:
Btw, thanks for this post, Shurikens. ^^ I'm actually curious of your psd pack. What type of effects do you use?

Shurikens..? :L

Anyway, pmed you the password Pinky if you want to see ^_^

And I mostly use C4Ds, Fractals and Bubbles :)

Shurikens..? :L
Anyway, pmed you the password Pinky if you want to see ^_^
And I mostly use C4Ds, Fractals and Bubbles :)

OH MY. I stand corrected. :]] I was talking to you, shurikens and shitotaku lately and you all guys start with letter S. Kinda mixed it.. Sorry about that. xD Thank you again, on my way to see the pack.^^

Edit: Just opened it. Very nice method of layering. Wow. Good job, SolistraSora. n_n Kinda inspired me to submit a sig myself. xD

Last edited:
Wow, it really looks awesome! I'd like to learn how to make these. can you pm me the password? big thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the sharing, I am curious how you can make something like that?
Maybe you can give me a website, where I can find some tutorial about it.
And can you give me the password please.

Thanks for sharing, that's an intresting pack, mind sharing with me the pass? I wanna try to learn how to make an awesome signature like yours :D (I may not succeed but oh well, it's worth the try xD)

Thanks for sharing, that's an intresting pack, mind sharing with me the pass? I wanna try to learn how to make an awesome signature like yours :D (I may not succeed but oh well, it's worth the try xD)

you'll definitely learn them, with perseverance, patience and a lot of practice , you'll definitely succeed :)

Thank You for sharing PSD pack ;) can u send ma a pass?

Wowow I made an account just to post HERE!! I just happened stumble upon this post while browsing, it definitely looks great!
Thanks for sharing anyway!

i just recently downloaded Solistra's Christmas PSD Pack!~

Thanks for Sharing ~...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha