Renders & Random Sig Backgrounds

DavRoc777

ダヴロク777 (DavRoc777)
Elite Member
May 17, 2012
These are some of the renders and other stuff I started as a noob.

Hope you like and give feedback plz :)

Ryu Render
gallery

Gir Sig
gallery

Ban Midou Sig
gallery

Ken Render
gallery

Vegeta Render
gallery

Goku Render
gallery

My First Animated Sig
gallery

Ken VS Ryu Wallpaper
gallery

Random Wallpaper 1
gallery

My First Ginji Amano Sig
gallery

G.I.T.S Major Render
gallery

Moon Sig Background
gallery

These are just a few from my deviantart page I have a ton more that I'll be posting soon, if you want to see my deviantart page here's the link to it:
http://davroc13.deviantart.com/

Ryu Render - pretty straight-forward... there's nothing to like or dislike because Ryu speaks for himself. Simple in yet showcases his 'justice' side... really good.

Gir Sig
- playful and funny... I could say the background use more like instead of just a lime green bar... like some animations from the series.

Ban Midou Sig
- this is also simple and clean... Your foreground is pretty good. The background could just be a few effects no need for anything fancy... just a suggestion though. I do like the overlapping and fading~

Ken Render
- very manly and suave... You're actually good at making these~ Not much too criticize...~

Vegeta Render
- such bright colors and looking smug... hard to tell it's when you're a noob. Would be nice how you would incorporate all these renders to make banners or sigs~

Goku Render
- confident and strong... vivid colors... You make these look so easy~ xD

My First Animated Sig - that's truly a well-crafted sig... with just the words, it might look pretty epic~ Love the effects~

Ken VS Ryu Wallpaper
- Classic. Like before, simple, but it's not too much on the eyes~

Random Wallpaper 1
- so bright that red, but love the lines and textures~

My First Ginji Amano Sig - Looks similar to your current sig... I like the angle Ban is in... would be nice to have borders~

G.I.T.S Major Render
- I really love this one. The angle, the pic you chose, the overall feel... this is great~ I see blue specs... I actually like that blue outline~

Moon Sig Background - so mystical and beautiful...~ The shininess... appears a little to shiny, but that's just me. You played well with all the brushes and have a nice overall composition.

Thank you for sharing...~ You're pretty good as it is...~ :3

Reactions: DavRoc777
I would still be pretty good, but I havent done anything in ages lol

Like riding a bicycle per se~

After doing a few more... You;ll get the hang of it once again and improve. I'm looking forward to it of you do more~

I will soon I'm getting the programs I used to do a few of the above pics

Oh~ Sounds like a real contender to win SOTM...~ ^^

[MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] might give better constructive criticism...

Deca wanted to participate at first in the SOTM... It was a lovely sig, but I'm not sure what happened afterwards. He didn't post it. Probably busy after I gave my review about it.

Hmm... Please don't be offended but some of those still needs work. They look "basic" and simple.

Don't worry, it's all just practice and proper execution. When you think of a concept for your composition, you must also consider the elements you'll be using in making it like, should you be using C4Ds? Will fractal smokes work? and stuff like that. Next is the execution, proper execution of those effects, focals, backdrops, etc. greatly affects the final output. You don't just make a collage and paste stuff layer by layer, you need to fix the blending, depth and flow of the whole composition. And lastly, your filtering and layering sequence. This is the most difficult and tricky part when it comes to advanced graphics editing/gfx-ing as this step or phase greatly affects the whole, final output. It could either ruin a supposedly beautiful composition because of overpowered filters or it could also turn a simple monotone tag in to a cardsharpe illustration.

Since you already know most of the operations, common techniques and the usual ins and outs of PS, I suggest you read more about those layering and filtering styles/sequences, and proper depth, flow and blending execution. Who knows? maybe you'll get your works featured in Pimped-Pixels someday too. XD

Last edited:
[MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION]
Thanks for your input and I wouldn't have gotten offended I posted these up for an input and opinion on them and see how my work is I know some if these are old as dirt because I did them about 3 years ago lol. But other than that I really like how you explained on what I should work on and how I should get it done. Thanks again :3

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]
Lol on the old forum I used to be on I only one once because I got pretty lucky and the theme was a Black and White theme so I did a wallpaper that was simple and won lol.

I'm glad Ein helped you better on explaining the technical usage and setup. I'm only good at viewing the aesthetics of pieces. xD

The old forum... perhaps it was luck or you had the knack for it... who knows for sure. As long as your personality shines through it, that should matter most~

I'd like to see your new stuff sometimes.
3 years ago huh? A long time ago indeed. XD

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]
Well It did feel like luck because everyone had some pretty nice looking B&W art.

I can post up one of my most recent which was about 3 months ago lol but it's still in progress.

Oh and this is the wallpaper that I won with....

edelricwall.png

Last edited:
I'm just going to dump a few of my other stuff from my photobucket...

My old Ichigo Sig
ichigosig2.png

Wallpaper
artwallcopy.png

Ryu gif Sig
ryusig.gif

My first S.O.T.M. entry in the old forum
contest2.gif

My Render Banners/Tag
NAMESIG2.png

Namesig.png

davroc777.gif

A Sig for my younger brother on the old forum:
BanMidousig2.png

My second S.O.T.M. entry
2-2.png

My Sephiroth Sig my friend Kiki did for the old forum
untitled9.jpg

untitled10.jpg

The S.O.T.M. entry's on the old forum before we voted to use themes to make it somewhat easier we had to use a render that the winner of the S.O.T.M. of the month before provides.

Last edited:
The wallpaper...

I do like the movement of the piece. The 'negative space' or empty spot is actually quite nice due to the 'action' presented on the left. So it has a nice balance.

I'm glad Ed's arm is one of the main highlights due to the sharpening and lighting. The greys are quite lovely... so many shades that keep your eyes moving and it;s not too heavy on either black or white.

Overall, you picked a good subject. As I mentioned before, it's simple and clean... but still good.

Oh and I also have this *looks through folder of mass old stuff* I have this that took me 3 days to do

L4.gif

D-Gray Man Render
artrender.png

Yoko, Kamina, and Simon Render
Simonkaminayokorender.png

Hey this is my finished product of what I've been working on I know it's not to the highest peak/potential that it can be but I would like yours and everybody elses input

namisig2.png

Hmm i like the second SOTM entry :3 Nice mysterious aura~ She looks quite creepy but that just adds to the aura in this case xD

Thanks Samy when I submitted that one I lost because everyone who voted said it was to plain but I liked it because it was a pretty simple render to use and she does have that mysterious and dark side about her.

Hmm well i suppose if the designs in the back had seemed more fancy it might have worked xD The way the central flowery stuff goes off the side bothers me somewhat...

I really like that wallpaper... the female holding the camera... So playful and quite mesmerizing~

Jigoku Shoujo... she must look like Ai then~... I also like that second SOTM entry... the background is intricate but doesn't take away from the subject~

We should thank you for showcasing us your work... Such vast improvement from 3 years ago~ :3

I see more control and creativity while switching up on style and composition~ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?