Professional GFX Artist Needed!

Decalcomania

「西園美魚」
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
As the title suggests, I need a professional GFX artist. My request is a YouTube background that will fit my soon-to-be music channel. I will also like a YouTube partner-type of background (if I do happen to become one) with the Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. buttons.

The only requirements I wish for are:
- My YouTube channel username, DecalcomaniaOfficial, bordering the little box that shows the videos. An example would be OfficialOmnivore (Also known as Omnipony).
- The color purple, along with some pink.
- If possible, an avatar to go with the background.

I will not give anything in return. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much.

-Decalcomania

A layout is hard to make due to it's size and time taken to do it. I'll try to do your request when i'm done with my GFX shop
requests :)

Ohhhh!! What will your music channel be composed of? :> Looking forward to it!^^

Ohhhh!! What will your music channel be composed of? :> Looking forward to it!^^
My music channel will be composed of songs that have been completed. When I become more famous, I will put a small price on songs (with some free songs here and there) and probably will make YouTube versions of songs with the same name. I have been trying to get this project going for a few years now, so I have a plan set up already. c:

My music channel will be composed of songs that have been completed. When I become more famous, I will put a small price on songs (with some free songs here and there) and probably will make YouTube versions of songs with the same name. I have been trying to get this project going for a few years now, so I have a plan set up already. c:

Nice!~ So it'll be your own composition?~ Hmm.. Do you have slow songs too? :] What genre will the songs be? And mostly, what instruments will you use? Hahahaha. Gosh, too many questions. xD I'm really excited about it!^^

Nice!~ So it'll be your own composition?~ Hmm.. Do you have slow songs too? :] What genre will the songs be? And mostly, what instruments will you use? Hahahaha. Gosh, too many questions. xD I'm really excited about it!^^
Yes, mostly all of it will be composed by myself only. I say 'mostly' because I may use someone else's vocals for some songs.

I can compose slow songs, if you wish.

I will not stick to one genre, as I love variety. But most of the songs I will compose will be of the genres Dubstep and Electro House.

The instruments I will be using are on my laptop where I compose most of my songs. I use the program FL Studio and combine drums, synthesizers and samples together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.