Practicing til my hands bleed O.O

altsi

Cgar Designer Wannabe
May 11, 2012

Fan Art first. I am still a bit proud of this. The only work I was able to start and finish in photoshop without a reference :goodtea:

A COOKIE TO WHOEVER CAN GUESS FROM WHAT GAME!! (because his name is already in the pic ahaha)

I mostly do sketches ahaha. I have a hard time shading and coloring. I love to drawing faces. I have 2 character I drew last night. Planning to make it a small project. 2 Concept character sketches a week. Head and body ^^.

good job there, man! turned out really fine~
tried to color and shade before, but i suck. you sure can be proud of yourself^^

and i know how you are feeling. i only do sketches, when i am bored. i never finish them. have some characters in mind as well. doing sketches of them over and over again, but i always fail to finish anything. xD

Fan Art first. I am still a bit proud of this. The only work I was able to start and finish in photoshop without a reference :goodtea:

A COOKIE TO WHOEVER CAN GUESS FROM WHAT GAME!! (because his name is already in the pic ahaha)

I mostly do sketches ahaha. I have a hard time shading and coloring. I love to drawing faces. I have 2 character I drew last night. Planning to make it a small project. 2 Concept character sketches a week. Head and body ^^.

It's Yamaneko from Akazukin to Mayoi no Mori. I just played it. :3

A commendable job. Nice detail and coloring... you made him more realistic than from the game... I like it.

I only like sketching... coloring takes forever for me because I'm such a perfectionist. xD

Hope to see more~

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]
Thanks!!
I try to draw my OCs but they NEVER come out right. Drives me nuts X\
I try over and over and still nothing :eek: So practice it is ^^

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]
A COOKIE FOR YOOOOOOUUUU!!
...I don't have a cookie pic tho sorry..
Wanted to add a bit of my style to him :D
He was the first path I finished ^^. I've finished almost all.. except the Huntsman and Kitsune.
It is hard... to finish Kitsune when you see him in the love triangle ending with Ookami.

A COOKIE FOR YOOOOOOUUUU!!
...I don't have a cookie pic tho sorry..
Wanted to add a bit of my style to him :D
He was the first path I finished ^^. I've finished almost all.. except the Huntsman and Kitsune.
It is hard... to finish Kitsune when you see him in the love triangle ending with Ookami.

Thank you for the cookie~ :3 *munchmunchmunch*

It is always a splendid idea to add a little bit of yourself to any drawing. It gives it more character.

I also played Yamaneko first because most people seemed to enjoy his after story.

Love triangle... it is hard. xD I still haven't listened to the drama cd yet, but I heard it's about the guys and... baths... xD

Here's a cookie for you instead~ For your hard work~ :)

sample-e4567b3a87c32bcd34300150468b770e.jpg

WEEEEE Lots of cookies!!! :D gochie~! Thanks for the munchies!

Since I haven't finished that one week thing I had in mind. (Done with the faces.. body next :runaway:)

I thought of posting this OC I drew a couple of years back. Mind you , this was done before I had a tablet. The coloring was done with.. a mouse.. dear lord the time I spent ahaha.
..Now that I think about, I wasn't able to finish the entire thing.

I have.. a story for him.. but I am no writer ahahaha. The kanji on the pic is "Kagami" or mirror in english.

Looking at my folder of wips.. I notice I have a LOT of forgotten wips.

WEEEEE Lots of cookies!!! :D gochie~! Thanks for the munchies!

Since I haven't finished that one week thing I had in mind. (Done with the faces.. body next :runaway:)

I thought of posting this OC I drew a couple of years back. Mind you , this was done before I had a tablet. The coloring was done with.. a mouse.. dear lord the time I spent ahaha.
..Now that I think about, I wasn't able to finish the entire thing.

I have.. a story for him.. but I am no writer ahahaha. The kanji on the pic is "Kagami" or mirror in english.

Looking at my folder of wips.. I notice I have a LOT of forgotten wips.

Glad you like the cookies~ :3

Kagami... mirror... Hmm... Sounds like a good story especially since you gave a hint as to what his name is.

A mouse xD

You colored him pretty well... shading, coloring, the position and style of the character makes him a bit mire secretive... I like it. ^^

Thank you for the cookie~ :3 *munchmunchmunch*

It is always a splendid idea to add a little bit of yourself to any drawing. It gives it more character.

I also played Yamaneko first because most people seemed to enjoy his after story.

Love triangle... it is hard. xD I still haven't listened to the drama cd yet, but I heard it's about the guys and... baths... xD

Here's a cookie for you instead~ For your hard work~ :)

sample-e4567b3a87c32bcd34300150468b770e.jpg

u.u that eroge is cutee... is it kawaiii enough to playy..??? :(

u.u that eroge is cutee... is it kawaiii enough to playy..??? :(
hmmm I am not sure how you gauge kawaii XD The reason why I played is because of the artwork with the short story on Yamaneko-san. (link to the gallery --> http://calameliatorte.com/gallery.php)
I liked my play through with Yamaneko-san :D ...all his endings made me cry though TT^TT. He is the teasing and scheming character... kind of reminds me of Hiiragi from Club Katze, with matching "oya" :D

But if you are going to play it, I'd suggest you do not do the love triangle ending of Ookami before doing Kitsune. I still can't finish Kitsune because of that X\

Ooooh drama cd ahaha (sorry just replies to that part now) I wanna listen to it too XD but my jap is so bad.. my electronic dictionary has recently died too(waaaah my best friend).
His codename is Kagami. :D

Also wanna share an artwork I just finished after a loooong time XD

yikes.. a bit too wide X\

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]

It's Monobeno. It's kawaii and melancholic while being mystical... really pretty artwork, some soothing traditional music, and all the characters are voiced even the male except for the H-scenes. Hideki also likes it. :3

[MENTION=26902]altsi[/MENTION]

Lol. I think Second was referring to the CG in the pic I posted for the cookies... I'm not sure he's willing to play otome games, but who knows~

Codename Kagami~ Awesome name as usual~ ^^ There are quite a few collections of CDs for Akazukin... I think I downloaded all of them.... xD

As for the artwork, I truly commend you for such a feat. All those lines interweaving and making your eyes move left to right and vice versa, is something that is quite amazing to see. I like the shading and overall composition. Wild, but it has some fantasy and some 'unknown' element. Great job~ :3

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]

It's Monobeno. It's kawaii and melancholic while being mystical... really pretty artwork, some soothing traditional music, and all the characters are voiced even the male except for the H-scenes. Hideki also likes it. :3

[MENTION=26902]altsi[/MENTION]

Lol. I think Second was referring to the CG in the pic I posted for the cookies... I'm not sure he's willing to play otome games, but who knows~

Codename Kagami~ Awesome name as usual~ ^^ There are quite a few collections of CDs for Akazukin... I think I downloaded all of them.... xD

As for the artwork, I truly commend you for such a feat. All those lines interweaving and making your eyes move left to right and vice versa, is something that is quite amazing to see. I like the shading and overall composition. Wild, but it has some fantasy and some 'unknown' element. Great job~ :3

Oops sorry my mistake XD None of my friends play otomege visual novels and eroge ahaha, so I get excited when someone asks :D.
..I guess guys don't usually play otomege?

Oops sorry my mistake XD None of my friends play otomege visual novels and eroge ahaha, so I get excited when someone asks :D.
..I guess guys don't usually play otomege?

Hahaha... most of them won't, but you never know~

It's understandable to be excited...~ :3 It's great to find other people who share similar interests. ^^

Myghad!... I never noticed how bad I was in drawing bodies till I did the whole bodies for my weekly char creation. Hopefully I can fix it as a go on. I LOVE drawing faces... and designing clothes BUT dear lord the bodies... :runaway:

I want to draw guys like Tsubaki TT^TT. Kinbaku will have to wait for another time ahaha
FEMALE ------ MALE

Went to a Dr. Sketchy Anti-Art School sessions yesterday.. after the local comicon.
WOW... lots of crazy talented people there. I'll upload one my works ^^

About the weekly character thing.. I am currently annoyed by how my characters look like. I might experiment on another style as of now.

Myghad!... I never noticed how bad I was in drawing bodies till I did the whole bodies for my weekly char creation. Hopefully I can fix it as a go on. I LOVE drawing faces... and designing clothes BUT dear lord the bodies... :runaway:

I want to draw guys like Tsubaki TT^TT. Kinbaku will have to wait for another time ahaha
FEMALE ------ MALE

Bodies are difficult for some... the proportions, angles, movements... etc.

Especially when you have them wearing clothes, you must adjust the wrinkles and texture accordingly as to how you position the body and hand gestures as well as the legs.

Went to a Dr. Sketchy Anti-Art School sessions yesterday.. after the local comicon.
WOW... lots of crazy talented people there. I'll upload one my works ^^

About the weekly character thing.. I am currently annoyed by how my characters look like. I might experiment on another style as of now.

I do love the expressions on all the pieces you drew... You are really good at facial expressions with the right placements for each body part. ^^

There are lots of crazy good people in the world~ xD Just keep drawing and keep your love strong... Find a style you like and incorporate your own ideas, go with the flow, or do some soul searching~ Some people do that.

Try not to think too hard... let your hands do all the work~ :3

All the best to you.~

WHOA it has been a while since I posted ahaha ^^
I lost my passes lol. So err hi again. Still unemployed :| Sent my CV to a jap game company based here in the Phils
err I have still been drawing ahaha. I have some paintings.. but I don't think people will like it ahaha (watercolour). I'll just post this wip :D
sketchrooink.jpg

...also be doing some 3D practice.. I am getting very very rusty
maya2012091301482040.jpg

Last edited:
hmm... vray is the best
I use Vray with Maya. In 3Ds I just use mental ray. There is a way though to make you renders look good even with Maya soft.
I saw someone to a render that looked like a Vray render but was just using Maya soft.... she had a hell lot of lights tho.

Hmm i kept thinking the nintendo 3ds xD Anyhow... hmm is it difficult to make 3D models?

[MENTION=26902]altsi[/MENTION] hmmm it's probably ambient occlusion
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] it's not that hard, check my dA for some 3d render

Last edited:
[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]
But Maya Software doesn't have an Ambient Occ option. O.O It does have ray tracing though.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
It isn't very hard ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks