My random stuff~

Ghost Kitty~

Art of Spam~
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Hmm so at the request of [MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION] i will make a thread with my artwork~ I have no idea where some of my stuff was buried though :/ Happens every time my mom "cleans" my room... Btw its not anime related... mostly not anyway...

Rushed project for the most part... end of semester and all...
IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

They got creepy here...
IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg
Not quite satisfied actually :/ Couple more hours would have been nice...
IMG_2370.jpg
Hmm another one where i would probably want to spend another 5 hrs on to fix all the stuff but teacher loved it anyway o.o Any guesses on which boxes i rushed to paint? xD
IMG_2368.jpg
Part of a couple more but im too lazy to take more pictures... Anyhow this was my work from about a year ago...
IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

I really shouldve removedd it from the portfolio but i didnt... so yeah...
IMG_2290.jpg
IMG_2390.jpg

Yes i know theyre semi out of proportion...
IMG_2389.jpg

Stuff for le chopsticck contest http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/graphics-showcase-51/chopstick-tournament-[open]-59753/
IMG_2357.jpg

Something like what i had in mind for le evil layer in this buried thread although it could use some work... http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/spam-section-13/spam-kingdom~-43340/
IMG_2386.jpg

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...my-random-stuff~-63772/index2.html#post596143

Last edited:
will look at it more closely later, when i feel more like it xdDDDD

anyways...good job~

maybe box 1/4 1/5 2/6 3/6??

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Box? Hmm i think i should mention that the first four are prints of sorts...

that cut up picture. mmmh was thinking in a grid. so 1/4 1/5 2/6 3/6...those four are wrong?? XD

Hmm the cut up was four pictures which were cut 4 by 5 and then made into a 5 by 6 thing... i think...

Theme of SSS... xD Yay! That's what you were talking about earlier~ I's quite a sight to see. It really speaks 'Sam' in a sense of the style and subject.

As for the boxes... I probably need a close-up... but I'll guess simply that it's perhaps the ones with the least amount of texture and lighting~ (not too sure which boxes... maybe later I'll try to figure them out)

Overall, I really love your compositions~ Great work~ :3

Lol theres a couple boxes i rushed~ Theres two or three boxes which i didnt have time to do the background details. I am dissatisfied with most of the lips. The neck looks funny... so does the eyes... the clothing needs a little more time to get the lighting right... the whole painting needs to be darker... and the ear and nose... mehs... thats everything :x

Hmm so Theme of SSS seems like something i would do? o.o Well ok xD

Those are some very handy pieces of art you have there my friend :)

Good Job I likey alot *thumbs up*

Basically, Sam considers most of the boxes 'messed up'...~ xD

Still, you do have a wonderful gallery... I would attend your gallery opening anytime, Sam~ ^^

Lol yes everything can be improved~

Hmm gallery... :x This is just kind of a bunch of random stuff xD

Random gallery~ You can be one of the few in the world who doesn't follow a sort of 'theme' or consistency... or just make 'random' a theme~

:bepraised: What a talent. It's hard to see these kind of hand drawing nowadays. I really liked the "boxes" one though. Especially those two are looking like Abraham Lincoln :D Good job!

Random theme xD Hmm i think it is quite random already~

Lol i did the pencil drawings last year :3 Most of them rushed with about 10 hrs each cuz it was the end of the school year~
Hmm the boxes... im still not satisfied with it as i sort of mentioned before xD

Ow, I always thought the point of art is making people find a part of theirselves. To trigger reminders. Somehow, somewhere, sometime they felt it before. Calling their deepest memories knocks the doors of goose bumps and such. I think you've succeed already. I reminded alot out of one box that you've drawn, not just Abraham Lincoln, but it's special, you know... NOW! I call it a good job, my friend. Here is your cookie
user-cookie-anime-love4.gif

Hmm the eternally regenerating cookie xD
Well art that i make for my own purposes is somewhat different~ I usually prefer random fantasy stuff :3

Hmm they all took about 5 hrs or so? And no im not satisfied with most of them T.T Btw they dont look quite like how they do in an image... certain colors are actually layers and whatnot so they kind of seem different with the actual painting...
IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

Gahh its fuzzy Dx But i turned in the painting so i cant get another picture for a while >.< I guess thats what i get for taking these at 5 in the morning and not checking :dispirited:
IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...my-random-stuff~-63772/index2.html#post596143

Last edited:
What medium were you using for the first set of paintings? The ones with the faceless girls O.O

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks