My Gallery : VERTUTAME

vertutame

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2018
I had it on DavientArt but I scraped it.
6 years and I had like less that 100 replies.
Here's my pixiv
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=263071

I'm working on H-manga at the moment, still trying to get better of what I'm doing, learned few tricks on the way.
Today I was kinda trying to drawing other work.
Practice.jpg
This is video making it. You can try to guess the songs while watching it and there're many videos in the playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjzWaRCrqmQ&list=PL3lyLzl2zZpQWPuC9rG2s4oA8hH2mDMUl&index=10
You can check the manga(no text) in my Patreon's page

https://www.patreon.com/Vertutame

If you want to support me, well, you know you can spend some money.

I think the manga will look a lot better soon, it has no light in the first part so most light and shadow are limited,sadly. I regret making it a night time.

I like trap and stuffs so... don't let it bother you.
Softcream.jpg
Makeup.jpg
if it does... well watch this and clean it.
Motoko.jpg

The manga actually started from commission work, one of Patreon asked for Metal slug H thing and then
I said why don't I make manga out of it... Story changed though, I didn't know the old man has a wife and a kid so he didn't do this in the manga

fIO22.jpg

I have my own original manga but it's not finished yet and it's drama manga.

P3.jpg

That's trap guy I show you before, he's in this story.

I made most money from designing stuffs though, Character, cloth, weapon and even monster but They're not for show as the clients said it's not to be shown on my gallery cause they're planning on using it on their novel.
All I can show you is one that they didn't use, a variant of the work(He said he want pumpkin head) For halloween
Drac.jpg

I also do stream on twitch but I don't know how to see comment and it mute the sound so you should better watch x10 speed video instead.
Cause real time is kinda boring.

You are talented.

Drawing is skill, you take time practicing it but thank.
censored_version.jpg
Here's Page 15 of doujinshi(Metal slug) I'm still drawing 16th page
I don't know how long it will be but probably about 30 pages.
Unless I'm out of idea or money stop coming.
This is patreon doujinshi afterall.
P15.jpg
From page 17 there will be no free version... should be or it will be heavily censored.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    901.1 KB · Views: 169
Should I put new work in the same thread? I saw someone always making new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3