I-It's not like I w-wanted to s-show you or anything...

Baka

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2011
A lot of people around me has been showing me their artworks lately, so I guess it'd be nice to post mine for comments and criticisms. They are just pencil sketches...

Some of these I had reference on... orz

dsc00358su.jpg

dsc00355ne.jpg
Need tips on the frilly dress...

dsc00354x.jpg
i think this style of fur would be ideal or any type of animal ears

Last edited:
SUKI DA. kekkon shiyou~

your proportions are near perfect from what I can tell. MOAR~

also, is your avatar/profile yours as well?

Oh boo now i feel like drawing anime too xD
Hmm for the animal the fur works well though you might want to erase the fur on the foot~

You draw very nice legs (´・ω・`)
Her arm look flat though, you can't tell that it's a female arm as easily as you can with her legs. It needs sense of muscles (aka more curve).

No comment on the 2nd one since it's incomplete. I'll just say that frills are for pro's.

I love the random animal. It looks evil and could possibly even replace QB in Madoka Magica.

SUKI DA. kekkon shiyou~

your proportions are near perfect from what I can tell. MOAR~

also, is your avatar/profile yours as well?

結婚し。。。 そんなことが言ってください!!!
saying something like that then saying my proportions are near perfect... why do i feel like that was a sexual comment
lol but thanks!
I am not sure what you mean by avatar/profile being mine...

Oh boo now i feel like drawing anime too xD
Hmm for the animal the fur works well though you might want to erase the fur on the foot~

You should use those sketching skills of yours to draw anime! I ENCOURAGE IT!!!
actually i started out when i was 8 or 9 years old when my parents enrolled me in sketching/still life classes, lol

You draw very nice legs (´・ω・`)
Her arm look flat though, you can't tell that it's a female arm as easily as you can with her legs. It needs sense of muscles (aka more curve).

No comment on the 2nd one since it's incomplete. I'll just say that frills are for pro's.

I love the random animal. It looks evil and could possibly even replace QB in Madoka Magica.

I never thought her arms looked flat... i still don't no matter how i look at it ._.

Yeah frills are for pros orz

The animal was meant to be cute... not scary... but i guess its the eyes.
The very mental picture of any of the Madoka characters holding a rodent that's a mix of a guinea pig/mouse/bunny makes me laugh for no apparent reason... LOL

Last edited:
Hmm maybe the arms look flat cuz it curves inwards :/ Normally everything on the human body curves outwards or so its supposed to according to those whatever classes where the teacher ranted about how we draw people. A little shading might also make it less flat :3

It'll leave the shading for when I color... which won't be anytime soon...

*spittake*

Haha sorry, that was my first reaction. But hey, welcome to the new world. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Your proportions are pretty good already, the only advice I have for you atm I guess is to practice? Yeah I'm not great at the whole C&C thing, but just wanted to drop by and throw in my support I guess :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks