Help me pick a sig!(○ '∀ ')

Uninstall

NO MORE HIROSHIMA
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
(MY SIGNATURES) Help me pick a sig!(○ '∀ ')

You may use these signatures if you wish!! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Hey what's good all? ヾ(o´ェ`o)ノ
I've made a bunch of similar looking sigs lately, mostly are just made up of different images (almost all of them aren't taken by me), then done a small bit of editting - but I've made too many to decide which one I wanna pick; help me pick the best looking one, tell me what you think! (ゝω・)

Yo if anyone can identify all these lost identities I will send you Dutch cookies to wherever the heck you live... Maybe (・∀・)
LostIdentity1-1.jpg

LostIdentity2.jpg

LostIdentity3.jpg

LostIdentity4.jpg

LostIdentity14.jpg

LostIdentity13.jpg

LostIdentity12.jpg

LostIdentity11.jpg

LostIdentity15.jpg

LostIdentity16.jpg

LostIdentity17.jpg

LostIdentity18.jpg

LostIdentity19.jpg

LostIdentity5.jpg

LostIdentity6.jpg

LostIdentity7.jpg

LostIdentity8.jpg

LostIdentity9.jpg

LostIdentity10.jpg

Banka14.jpg

Banka7.jpg

Banka3.jpg

Banka4.jpg

Banka5.jpg

(you may be familliar with this building if you've watched "Papa Iu Koto Wo Kikinasai!"

Banka6.jpg

Banka8.jpg

Banka9.jpg

Banka10.jpg

Banka11.jpg

Banka13-1.jpg

Banka12.jpg

Station1.jpg

Station2.jpg

Station3.jpg

Station4.jpg

Station5.jpg

Station6.jpg

Station7.jpg

Station8.jpg

station9.jpg

Station11.jpg

Station10.jpg

Station12.jpg

Station13.jpg

NoNukes5.jpg

NoNukes4.jpg

NoNukes3.jpg

NoNukes2.jpg

NoNukes1.jpg

NO NUKES MORE HEARTS TYPES 2 & 3

Puro Yakyu

RECALL 3/11 & ♥ODAIBA

Hey so tell me what you think, I'm not so handy with Photoshop and I suppose your perspectives to these sigs may be different a I notice most of the people's sigs here are cute or Anime/manga related (which is not really my thing for a sig) but please tell me what you think (。・`ω´・)ノ

Thank you! ヾ(^Д^*)ノ m(_ _)m

Edit / Er... This is kind of embarassing.. But I just found a website where you can rotate sigs automatically, so this will just turn into a gallery/feedback kind of thread. Thanks! (人´ω`)

Last edited:
Definitely pick Mishima (the very first photo). He focuses a lot on the lost identity of Japan

Thanks for your input [MENTION=14087]q10[/MENTION] , and yes, Mishima-San has really brought up the issue of a lost Japanese traditional identity - a good example of the LOST IDENTITY theme

Updated, more sigs, by the way! ('ε゚人)

Last edited:
Hmm... picking sigs... truth be told... the cutouts of NO NUKES MORE HEARTS... hurt my eyes a bit... Still, it's your decision.

Overall, I like the Lost Identity picture, first one... looks very strong in more ways than one.

Shiba Banka, the second of the first two of Shiba Bankas, is nicely done.

Kanazawa Sta... is also a good choice.

In the end, up to you.

Hi Renano, thanks for your input and feedback,

Choice is no longer a problem anymore as I've found a website where I can automatically rotate inbetween sigs, so I'll use this as a little gallery hehe (○'∀`○)
And yeah I get what you mean with the NO NUKES MORE HEARTS cut-out, it can hurt some eyes! Sorry!

Also added more LOST IDENTITY TYPE 1 pictures, props to anyone who can identify the lost identities! ヾ( o´∀)ツ (Except for the Fukushiman worker of course)

Last edited:
Lol i was just going to poke at the rotating sigs site but it seems youre fine xD

The meguro banka one looks really pretty o.o

Choice is no longer a problem anymore as I've found a website where I can automatically rotate inbetween sigs, so I'll use this as a little gallery hehe (○'∀`○)

p4s53.jpg

More NO NUKES MORE HEARTS

NoNukes12.jpg

NoNukes11.jpg

NoNukes10.jpg

NoNukes9.jpg

NoNukes8.jpg

NoNukes7.jpg

NoNukes6.jpg

MoreHearts1.jpg

MoreHearts2.jpg

MoreHearts3.jpg

MoreHearts4.jpg

MoreHearts5.jpg

MoreHearts6.jpg

Haha I know, most of them are pretty much the same, only different images so I suppose it's pretty sweet that I can automatically switch them up over time so there are different images to see every once in a while ε(*´・∀・`)з

Lol yeah xD Now if only that thing allowed you to store older sigs that you might want to use again :x

Oh, my bad Decalcomania (´。・д人), what's good today (;-人-)

Nothing much. It seems that I accidentally switched back to English system locale, I will switch it back to Japanese soon.
How about you, Uninstall? How was your day?

I'm doing great man, thanks - procrastinating, got lots to do for the coming week (*・´ω`・*) hehe
Skype-ing, chatting with some buddies in Kanazawa.. Chill Sunday..

That is great to hear. You're almost at 1,000 posts too :3

Now then, can I use one of your signatures?

Hey sure man, go ahead - it's not like most of the actual pictures are taken by me anyway, just playing around with Photoshop (●´C_,`●)

And yay, almost 1k <(^∀^*)ゞ

if rotating werent possible:

NNMH2: 1st sig
NNMH3: 2nd sig
Lost Identity 1: 2nd or 3rd
Tokyo Requiem: Meguro or Odaiba

...one of those would be my pick~
:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?