The Gift #00

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monmonpon

Welcome to 'The Gift'!
mtvtqo.png

This event will be about giving gifts to each other for the purpose of bringing everyone closer together. The idea is to create a signature and give it to someone, afterwards that someone will have to find out who the gift is from.

Hosts:

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];

RULES:
- Maximum size of signature is 500x300 pixels.
- Please keep the signatures appropriate, therefore they must abide by the forum’s rules and guidelines.
- You are only allowed to gift 3 signatures. Must be to different people.
- You are allowed to guess as many times as you want in the other thread.
- Keep in mind that it’s not how well the signature is made that matters, but the effort and thought that has been put into it.
- Most of all, have fun!

INSTRUCTIONS:

To Givers:
1. Post in this thread saying you’ll be participating so I can add you to the list of participants.
2. Create a signature.
3. PM the signature to either me or [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; and tell us who you would like to send it to. We’ll send it to the person you have chosen to gift it to whilst keeping your identity a secret.
4. If the receiver of your gift guessed right in the other thread, please quote them and let them know they were correct.

To Receivers:
1. After receiving your gift, please go to the other thread and post the name of who you think gave you the present( We will mention you once we make the thread ).
2. Use the participator list to help you guess.

If you’re not confident, don’t worry, all that matters is that you're having fun and you put some effort on my making the sig, I'm sure they will appreciate it however the outcome will be c:
If you would like to send a gift to me, please PM it to [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; :3

Participants:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];

PS: You have 2 week left until it's over!, the other thread will be posted after two week ( 8 May )

Mentions:
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION] [MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION] [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] [MENTION=119894]Carla19[/MENTION] [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] [MENTION=109088]tgywal[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] [MENTION=125617]Gamerguy[/MENTION] [MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION] [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]​

Last edited:
Well done Vel and Mon! Hmm... Now I've think on a gift and for whom it going should...:fag:

As much as this intrigues me, I'm afraid the only thing I can do in Photoshop is downscale images so they fit the forum's requirements... so I guess I won't be participating, sorry but thanks for the mention!

Good luck to all those participating and have fun! :puniko_fight:

:fag: Though, it's a bit heavy to hide from whom the siggy get have. Because some here knowing already our siggy-making style, where then...

As much as this intrigues me, I'm afraid the only thing I can do in Photoshop is downscale images so they fit the forum's requirements... so I guess I won't be participating, sorry but thanks for the mention!

Good luck to all those participating and have fun! :puniko_fight:

That's okay Pichu :fulfilled:

:fag: Though, it's a bit heavy to hide from whom the siggy get have. Because some here knowing already our siggy-making style, where then...

Well that just makes the guesser's job easier :nekopara_tehee:

Me + Creativity = Void. With that said, I'll wish luck to everyone participating! :3

:fag: This forces then us our style to change - or at least it to cover somehow...

No no, it's okay. You don't need to do that Shi. The most important thing is to bring everyone closer and for everyone to have fun. So don't focus too hard on the keeping it a secret and guessing part ^^

Of course, if you want to make it harder for the receiver, that's okay too xD

No no, it's okay. You don't need to do that, Shi. The most important thing is to bring everyone closer and for everyone to have fun. So don't focus too hard on the keeping it a secret and guessing part ^^

Of course, if you want to make it harder for the receiver, that's okay too xD

:fag: Hmm... Yeah, because this is like if we with openly cards playing would... Where then the surprise effect fast blown off is... Well, let's see...

:fag: Hmm... Yeah, because this is like if we with openly cards playing would... Where then the surprise effect fast blown off is... Well, let's see...

Either way, I wish you and unown luck, as well as to all the future participants
MV7XVZ.png
And have fun!~ :runhappy:

Thanks for the mention Monmonpon and Velenora!:D
But unfortunately I don't know how to make signatures or digitally made art:(, so I am not going to participate.
Best of luck to all the participants who joined:D

Thanks for the mention but i'm really talentless when it comes to creating something. So sorry but i won't be able to participate either. But i wish good luck for everyone who participate in this and i think this is a really good idea! :D

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; Think you should make that tutorial xD

mmh.. I can't be bothered to actually make a signature. I couldn't even be bothered to make the ones I have made. So have fun, everyone.

Thanks for mentioning but I don't think I have talent in this :sigh:

can I just steal some pics from zerochan and mark it as my siggy XD

Awww if you guys need help to make one I can be of help c:

Thanks for mention, guys! ^^ This idea is awesome, congrats for thinking about this! ^^:korokke_nice:
I would like to give it a shoot, but I don't know if my time will permit that, but I think you can consider myself in...like 70% for now? ^^ I have zero PS skills but I am willing to give it a shot since this idea is awesome and there are so few participants for now. For those who would like to try, have enough time but consider themselves talentless and for that only reason they don't wanna participate, I also think the thought is that matters ;) Some will be happy only with the fact that you thought about them, even tho the signature is a simple image, cropped and with just a change of contrast xDD :dthumbup: So...don't be afraid to try it if you feel like trying xD Go, go!!

P.S. But I think I will take [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] offer about the help, if it isn't too much of a trouble, haha :D xDD

P.S.S Like someone said, me + inspiration/PS skills = void, but oh well.. Que sera, sera xDxD

Thanks for mention, guys! ^^ This idea is awesome, congrats for thinking about this! ^^:korokke_nice:
I would like to give it a shoot, but I don't know if my time will permit that, but I think you can consider myself in...like 70% for now? ^^ I have zero PS skills but I am willing to give it a shot since this idea is awesome and there are so few participants for now. For those who would like to try, have enough time but consider themselves talentless and for that only reason they don't wanna participate, I also think the thought is that matters ;) Some will be happy only with the fact that you thought about them, even tho the signature is a simple image, cropped and with just a change of contrast xDD :dthumbup: So...don't be afraid to try it if you feel like trying xD Go, go!!

P.S. But I think I will take [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] offer about the help, if it isn't too much of a trouble, haha :D xDD

P.S.S Like someone said, me + inspiration/PS skills = void, but oh well.. Que sera, sera xDxD

Sure thing! I will gladly help you:3
PM me~
:korokke_hum:

What I can do pales in comparison to both Monmonpon and Velenora, but this is too great an idea to pass. Count me in, please. I have one question, though:

- You are only allowed to gift 3 signatures. Must be to different people.
Does this mean that a participant has to make up to 3 signatures (meaning she can make 1, 2, or 3) or does it have to be 3?

What I can do is make amazing signatures, therefore this is too great an idea to pass. Count me in, please. I have one question, though:

Does this mean that a participant has to make up to 3 signatures (meaning she can make 1, 2, or 3) or does it have to be 3?

Fixed your sentence for you. :giveme: Thank you though~ :fulfilled:

You can make up to 3 signatures at most, but if you wish to only make 1 or 2 it's fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha