GFX Edits by KK

|♚|KK|♚|

Hello friends, I was actually going to make this thread like 1month ago but due to being busy lately I totally forgot about it, so before I forget it again here it is :P

What I Use: -PSCS6 / Deviantart

Here is one of my projects, hope you like it :)

JOQqx4xgg.png
JORxI7wkm.png
JOYR9hyAw.png

Thank you my dear friend :)

ps: I love your new set!

Thanks it's an old set that i made 4-5 months ago, i just though that i should re-freshing it by using some new style elements with extra layers mixed at the already layers of the PSD file.
Originally was this set and i thought i would have a nice base to start experimenting wit some new effects ;)

Looks great love~ Looking forward to see more ^^

/me gives a warm hug and goes back to fixing life

Thanks it's an old set that i made 4-5 months ago, i just though that i should re-freshing it by using some new style elements with extra layers mixed at the already layers of the PSD file.
Originally was this set and i thought i would have a nice base to start experimenting wit some new effects ;)

Oh nice! I time to time check your signature thread, miss seeing your sets, but I can understand why you stopped/took a break.
Looks great love~ Looking forward to see more ^^

/me gives a warm hug and goes back to fixing life

Thank you very much my sweetness!<3 Great to see you, let's talk again sometime when we both survive from all the work/life;

Wow, those looking very well done, you're getting better and better! You should further with that continue, I see pretty much potential behind...:goodtea:

Oh nice! I time to time check your signature thread, miss seeing your sets, but I can understand why you stopped/took a break.

Take your time, i haven't made new updates there other than the rendering thread.
And i will take a break because 2,5 years in past i had stopped typing or working with photoshop and as well i stopped being active here. My wrists were so much in pain every minute i was feeling numb and i felt like 1000 needles were piercing me at the hands. It took me over 9 months to recover. Taking pills each of those long month (7 days per month) more than 7 days in the long line i could have damaged my liver. But thank god i had recovered after 9 long painful months!

Wow, those looking very well done, you're getting better and better! You should further with that continue, I see pretty much potential behind...:goodtea:

Thank you my dearie! :nekopara_hug: Actually my student's encouraged me to do it :P Wish I could post it sooner though I'm glad you guys like it, and thank you for the kind words as always lol, you make me happy. :rr_love:

Take your time, i haven't made new updates there other than the rendering thread.
And i will take a break because 2,5 years in past i had stopped typing or working with photoshop and as well i stopped being active here. My wrists were so much in pain every minute i was feeling numb and i felt like 1000 needles were piercing me at the hands. It took me over 9 months to recover. Taking pills each of those long month (7 days per month) more than 7 days in the long line i could have damaged my liver. But thank god i had recovered after 9 long painful months!

Oh dear, I'm so glad you're fine now! But I will still look forward for new updates in the future :)

Thank you my dearie! :nekopara_hug: Actually my student's encouraged me to do it :P Wish I could post it sooner though I'm glad you guys like it, and thank you for the kind words as always lol, you make me happy. :rr_love:

1st: Sorry for the late reply, but my net was last night not the best...

2nd: Ah I see, that student did then a wise movement made - Well, I guess that he or she from you a A++ get will because of it...xD

3rd: And of course we love your works...!!! And, lol it wasn't a big deal...:runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/