Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2938
Like Tree15683Likes

Thread: Dark Angel's Render Images

Thanks
    Thanked 102,970 Times in 26,453 Posts
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost PopularSOTM #30 WinnerSOTM #31 WinnerSOTM #32 WinnerSOTM #33 WinnerSOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #23 WinnerSOTM #52 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #58 WinnerSOTM #61 WinnerSOTM #62 Winner

Re: Dark Angel's render images :)

And the last render of the day! Bikini Warriors - Mage. The image was found on Gelbooru and i like it. I made 2 version of the render one with original coloring and one with more darker leveling coloring. I will provide the original image and the psd.

Spoiler: Bikini Warriors - Mage Original JPG 

gelbooru.com Link:Bikini Warriors - Mage

Spoiler: Bikini Warriors - Mage Render 1 (Original Coloring) 

[img]http://i.**********/4y2GTTM.png[/img]

Spoiler: Bikini Warriors - Mage Render 2 (Leveling Coloring) 

[img]http://i.**********/swGtOtq.png[/img]

The PSD file is around 15,4MB

Bikini Warriors - Mage PSD

@zad38; @nanashi1; @Monkey; @Asuka Langley; @samyeung46; @unownHGSS; @FinalPyre; @Fear211; @Arylin; @♥ Sky; @InorixShu; @Will98; @KingArturia; @T-ELOS; @Shir0; @TsubameGaeshi; @GenKiDan; @Nightmare King; @ryuta; @renano; @Soranus; @DavRoc777; @staryna; @thecoins; @musangbeku; @chiru; @pichu655889; @ryuta; @Shinseph; @Konstantinos; @Petros; @Evdokia; @DesertLotus; @Silver Crystal ; @Jezebel; @ibanezs470dx @Malicent; @Hentaizilla; @moemoe-kyun; @Ignis; @FireShark @Anestis; @Alistar; @Touwa Erio;

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost PopularSOTM #30 WinnerSOTM #31 WinnerSOTM #32 WinnerSOTM #33 WinnerSOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #23 WinnerSOTM #52 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #58 WinnerSOTM #61 WinnerSOTM #62 Winner

The daily render ~ [email protected] Cinderella Girls - Mukai Takumi, Damn she is too sexy! Original image was found on yande.re! I will provide the original file and the psd.

Spoiler: [email protected] Cinderella Girls - Mukai Takumi Original JPG 

Spoiler: [email protected] Cinderella Girls - Mukai Takumi Render 

The PSD file is around 37,4MB

[email protected] Cinderella Girls - Mukai Takumi PSD

@zad38; @nanashi1; @Monkey; @Asuka Langley; @samyeung46; @unownHGSS; @FinalPyre; @Fear211; @Arylin; @♥ Sky; @InorixShu; @Will98; @KingArturia; @T-ELOS; @Shir0; @TsubameGaeshi; @GenKiDan; @Nightmare King; @ryuta; @renano; @Soranus; @DavRoc777; @staryna; @thecoins; @musangbeku; @chiru; @pichu655889; @ryuta; @Shinseph; @Konstantinos; @Petros; @Evdokia; @DesertLotus; @Silver Crystal ; @Jezebel; @ibanezs470dx @Malicent; @Hentaizilla; @moemoe-kyun; @Ignis; @FireShark @Anestis; @Alistar; @Touwa Erio;

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

A requested render from @tgywal; I will provide the original image and the PSD.

Spoiler: Requested Image Original JPG 

Spoiler: Requested Image Render 

The PSD file is around 6,97MB

Requested Image PSD

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Another render (and the last for the day) This time Ushio from Kantai Collection. I made 2 versions of that image. The one is left with original coloring intact and removing the lettering in some areas over her hair. The second one undergone leveling and some curve settings. Also about a 15% of noise reduction was done also to the second version of the render. I will provide the original image and the PSD.

Spoiler: NSFW Kantai Collection - Ushio Original JPG 

yande.re Link: Kantai Collection - Ushio

Spoiler: NSFW Kantai Collection - Ushio Render 1 (Original Coloring) 

Spoiler: NSFW Kantai Collection - Ushio Render 2 (Leveling Coloring & Noise Reduction) 

The PSD file is around 43,3MB

Kantai Collection - Ushio PSD

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

One bunny cosplay render this time. I don't know the character it might be an original art? Anyway i like it the image so i went and make one render with her. The render has been treated with leveling and curving. The image was found on yande.re and i will provide the original image and the psd.

Spoiler: Bunny Cospaly Girl Original Art JPG 

Spoiler: Bunny Cospaly Girl Original Art Render 

The PSD file is around 74,8MB

Bunny Cospaly Girl Original Art PSD

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Another sexy lady in bunny cosplay, Akaba Chizuru from Seitokai no Ichizon anime series! The render has a nice image size 3171x3330px And the render has undergone leveling and curve treatment. Also Inner shadowing layer effect has applied to maintain the outer line of the draw. I will provide the original image and the psd.

Spoiler: Seitokai no Ichizon - Akaba Chizuru Bunny CosplayOriginal JPG 

Spoiler: Seitokai no Ichizon - Akaba Chizuru Bunny Cosplay Render 

The PSD file is around 91,8MB

Seitokai no Ichizon - Akaba Chizuru Bunny Cosplay PSD

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

And the last render of the day again with Akaba Chizuru from Seitokai no Ichizon! The render has also a nice image size 5938x4079 (original image) And the render has undergone leveling and curve treatment. Also Inner shadowing layer effect has applied to maintain the outer line of the draw. From that image i took only Chizuru and not the other characters. Though i made 2 version of Chizuru one with original (cut) at the hair and a second render with a fixed layers to that area. I will provide the original image and the psd. The image was croped to be only Chizuru as a stand alone character / render.

Spoiler: Seitokai no Ichizon - Akaba Chizuru Swuimsuit Original JPG 

Spoiler: Seitokai no Ichizon - Akaba Chizuru Swuimsuit Render 1 Original Cut 

Spoiler: Seitokai no Ichizon - Akaba Chizuru Swuimsuit Render 2 Fixed Hair 

The PSD file is around 261,8MB

Seitokai no Ichizon - Akaba Chizuru Swuimsuit PSD

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

OK One more last for today Minase Akiko i have to finished her today (tonight) because i have plenty renders for tomorrow, and i can't have also and her for tomorrow. I made two versions of the render. I will provide the PSD and the original files. The image was found on yande.re!

Spoiler: Mitarashi Club - Minase Akiko Original JPG 

Spoiler: Mitarashi Club - Minase Akiko Render 1 

Spoiler: Mitarashi Club - Minase Akiko Render 2 

The PSD file is around 88MB

Mitarashi Club - Minase Akiko PSD

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

OK an Ecchi requested render. Suzuya - Kantai Collection. I gave my best to erase the letters covering the shoulder. I made two version that differs at that area i don't know how it was or how it should be there and i made one cut my self and one another render with as much as possible to be maching the iron plates. Anyway if someone has an idea of how it should be, i am happy to hear it so i can re-drawn that area self and re-render it. Also i clean up and her knee with the R18 symbol. The image was left with the original coloring. The image was found on yande.re! I will provide the original file and the psd.

Spoiler: NSFW Kantai Collection - Suzuya Original JPG 

Spoiler: NSFW Kantai Collection - Suzuya Original Render 1 

Spoiler: NSFW Kantai Collection - Suzuya Original Render 2 

The PSD file is around 22,2MB

Kantai Collection - Suzuya Original PSD

@zad38; @nanashi1; @Monkey; @Asuka Langley; @samyeung46; @unownHGSS; @FinalPyre; @Fear211; @Arylin; @♥ Sky; @InorixShu; @Will98; @KingArturia; @T-ELOS; @Shir0; @TsubameGaeshi; @GenKiDan; @Nightmare King; @ryuta; @renano; @Soranus; @DavRoc777; @staryna; @thecoins; @musangbeku; @chiru; @pichu655889; @ryuta; @Shinseph; @Konstantinos; @Petros; @Evdokia; @DesertLotus; @Silver Crystal ; @Jezebel; @ibanezs470dx @Malicent; @Hentaizilla; @moemoe-kyun; @Ignis; @FireShark @Anestis; @Alistar; @Touwa Erio; @Toon Link;

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Nakiri Alice another white hair hot babe that i like from Shokugeki no Souma. Though the image is very small resolution for my tastes, i couldn't resist i did go and i made that image to a render. The render was slightly undergone some leveling and an 1px and 20% inner shadowing layer effect. I will provide the original file and the PSD. The original image was found on Gelbooru.com

Spoiler: Shokugeki no Souma - Nakiri Alice Original JPG 

Gelbooru.com Link: Shokugeki no Souma - Nakiri Alice
    [img]http://i.**********/xz6mvAP.jpg[/img]

Spoiler: Shokugeki no Souma - Nakiri Alice Render 

[img]http://i.**********/dAT5TuS.png[/img]

The PSD file is around 2,76MB

Shokugeki no Souma - Nakiri Alice PSD

@zad38; @nanashi1; @Monkey; @Asuka Langley; @samyeung46; @unownHGSS; @FinalPyre; @Fear211; @Arylin; @♥ Sky; @InorixShu; @Will98; @KingArturia; @T-ELOS; @Shir0; @TsubameGaeshi; @GenKiDan; @Nightmare King; @ryuta; @renano; @Soranus; @DavRoc777; @staryna; @thecoins; @musangbeku; @chiru; @pichu655889; @ryuta; @Shinseph; @Konstantinos; @Petros; @Evdokia; @DesertLotus; @Silver Crystal ; @Jezebel; @ibanezs470dx @Malicent; @Hentaizilla; @moemoe-kyun; @Ignis; @FireShark @Anestis; @Alistar; @Touwa Erio; @Toon Link;

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thread Information