Anti-SOPA/PIPA avatars and userbars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ein

Melpomene
Elite Member
Jan 10, 2012
So uh... With the SOPA and PIPA stuff happening lately, I thought it would be nice if I made some avatars and userbars. I hope everyone likes it and I'd be happy if I see somebody wear them :)

Userbars:

1JADK.gif
hjLsg.gif

BPSsK.gif
Ba0b2.gif

4L36w.gif
hGg5k.gif

KNRX2.gif
YFQ4c.gif

MXjan.png
twwno.png

0I9WI.png
NEhh9.png

1wLjF.png
9rufh.png

zUqoE.png
55crX.png

Last edited:
Wow so many colors :hypnotized:

Anyways I might as well use them :)
Pretty colors hehe~

Lol yay for not being black and white~ Someone might actually bother reading this

i hope this campaign will make people to put interest on what SOPA really are and willing to take arms!

Thanks for the support everyone. I really hope the bill doesn't get amended on 24...

Done!
It should be in your Visitor Messages now
;)

No problem. I'm really happy with the SOPA/PIPA bills' current standing in the american congress XD
Let's pray that this keeps up until the day of judgment.

In that case, I'd like to request either shiro or orange (like my sig).

That's for the banner, mate.
I'm gonna use it until the SOAP opera end.

can i make a request too. i want a light blue one or a cherry blossoms color one light pink i think. thankies either one of them is fine >_<

[MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] i hope you dont mind i use the same color as you

King want to pay his effort too, could you make a gold/yellow colour one that is similar to Saber's hair? Thanks in advance Ein :3

There. All requests done!

I even made sure that no two requests used the same colors or that the shade of pink that Pinky-sama requested is different from shurikens-sama.

It should be in your VMs by now.

There. All requests done!

I even made sure that no two requests used the same colors or that the shade of pink that Pinky-sama requested is different from shurikens-sama.

It should be in your VMs by now.

ohh thx man your the best :D

i'll use this barcode until this SOPA PIPA finished with their joke
Thanks [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha