ANIME IN COREL

admiral666

Feb 20, 2012
Drawing an Anime on paper media and tools are used. Now it's advanced age, so the computer can also be used to draw anime.
Application program that I use to draw anime is Corel Draw 12. If you have a newer version of the image you will eat better as plug-ins are more numerous and varied.
The advantage to draw anime in Corel Draw:
• Easy to do by anyone, anywhere and anytime.
• Capital alias bit cheaper.
• Results more durable and can be edited and copied.
• No dirty and eating places (size can be tailored to our desires).
• Draw and match as we want our favorite type. (Drawing yuri, hentai, etc).
• Free expression without restriction rules.
Examples of the base image:

Examples of images that have been completed:

D

Last edited:
I don't really get what you're trying to say but if you're just stating or enumerating Corel's features,
I'm very sure Photoshop and GIMP has all of those too and I'm a PS bigot myself. (Corel doesn't support action and automation unlike PS and animating objects or animation is so much easier with PS based on my experience on using the two.)

But nice work with the drawings. KIU.

thanks for the responses.
maybe we can share knowledge or experience in drawing anime.:P

Before I learned how to use digital imaging programs like PS, GIMP and Corel, I just usually draw on canvas or paper.
I stopped drawing though when I got on to the gfx-ing scene a few years ago and I don't draw on anything using the computer. If ever I'd work out again on a new piece or drawing I'd still probably do it on canvas or on paper.

I use charcoal pencils when I draw on canvas. On paper, I usually start with a HB pencil for the outlines and guides and the overall draft followed by a 2B or 3B pencil. I don't use the sharp H pencils.
For the coloring, I use fabre castle's watercolor pencils because you can control the depth, blending and shading of the colors easily specially if you use it with water. And for the finishing touches, I just use a sign pen or fine fabric pens for the outlines and some detail touch-ups. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?