[Results] The Gift #02

When Should 'The Gift' Event Be Held?

• Don't change it (every 2 weeks)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Special occasions (e.g. Christmas, New Years, etc.)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Seasonal (once a every season)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Velenora

Sometimes Here
Elite Member
Jan 17, 2016
Welcome to [Results] The Gift #02!

This thread is dedicated to the signatures that were created for The Gift event. Each signature will be displayed here. For those that received a ‘gift’, please make sure to post which participant you think made the signature for you. If you are correct, the participant will let you know. They cannot, however, tell you that you were wrong. Either Monmonpon or I will be the one doing that so no one will be giving themselves away.

Thank you to everyone who has participated, and we hope that those that weren’t able to join the event this time around will be able to participate in the future ones! Most of all, we hope everyone had fun!

Hosts:
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];

Participants:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

The Gifts:
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];
qbmkkq.png

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
vvlzif.png

pppdno.png

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];
ijdjrl.png

Please Read:
My sincerest apologises in the delay in getting the 'results' part of this event up, there was a misunderstanding on my part. Thank you to everyone for your patience though, we greatly appreciated it.

I have also created a poll with a few options on when The Gift event should be held. It would mean a lot if everyone could vote, as we'd like to see how everyone feels about this subject. If you'd like to provide a suggestion/feedback, please feel free to PM either Monmonpon or I about it.

[MENTION=103432]ki13ft[/MENTION]; [MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119894]Carla19[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; [MENTION=109088]tgywal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=125617]Gamerguy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Rain Summerfields[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Ehmm... There missing what, I guess...:reallyconfused:

Last edited:
Mine is from [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] right :D He can't hide his style from me :D Thanks a lot :D

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];
qbmkkq.png

Ohhh free stuff owo

I'm not sure what this thread it but it seems like a fun/cool idea.

Hmmmmmm. I recognize the style of it immediately, but I'm having trouble putting a name to the artist. Maybe nanashi?

This is a very pleasant surprise. Hmmm, since my only two choices...

I believe this one is by Ignis.
vvlzif.png

And Shi did this one for me.
pppdno.png

Did I guess correctly?

You got that right! Hope it's to your liking :)

I love it! Thank you very much.
It might be what you had in mind when you made it, but to me it's like all emotions flying around me. Or could be what I'm currently feeling at this moment.
Thank you again!

Reactions: Ignis
I love it! Thank you very much.
It might be what you had in mind when you made it, but to me it's like all emotions flying around me. Or could be what I'm currently feeling at this moment.
Thank you again!
It's a very appreciative comment that I could hardly ask for more :) You're very welcome!

And Shi did this one for me.
pppdno.png

Did I guess correctly?
Well, let's say that you're so correct with your guess, like with the fact that we're not alone in the universe...xD
Hmmmmmm. I recognize the style of it immediately, but I'm having trouble putting a name to the artist. Maybe nanashi?

Who knows, maybe, theoretically, unknown...:giveme:
Lol, jk...xD Well, actually this should be your B'day-gift (what I in your B'day thread mentioned have), it has itself a bit delayed but it counts that it finally arrived is. I wish for you much with then...!:goodtea:

Who knows, maybe, theoretically, unknown...:giveme:
Lol, jk...xD Well, actually this should be your B'day-gift (what I in your B'day thread mentioned have), it has itself a bit delayed but it counts that it finally arrived is. I wish for you much with then...!:goodtea:

Oh no, I'm sorry for contributing to that delay :akazukin_sorry:

Ehmm... 1st) Still g'afternoon at you! 2nd) Don't worry more, it's not your fault - It's the fault of the randomness...^_^!

Good morning/afternoon/evening to you! Thanks for understanding like always ^^

Hmm... what would seasonal be? Two weeks does feel a bit short... but since you have no theme it doesnt matter... You may want to extend the time so there can be more participants to choose from... I feel that special occasions would not be quite as fun after the first year?

Well, let's say that you're so correct with your guess, like with the fact that we're not alone in the universe...xD

Shi~I love it. Sometimes one does feel like they are alone, but you are correct we are not alone. Thank you for the reminder, and the lovely sig.

Shi~I love it. Sometimes one does feel like they are alone, but you are correct we are not alone. Thank you for the reminder, and the lovely sig.

It's a honor for me that you it liking...:kurochan_kyaa:

Actually I wanted a combo-siggy of her make: with her default ver. and alter-ego, but [inline-spoiler]FUCK!!![/inline-spoiler] From her gives it indeed more good/better alter-ego version-artworks than from her default ones (what I render had could - I did then only her alter-ego choosen)...>.< Well, this was then the only solution...^_^

It's a honor for me that you it liking...:kurochan_kyaa:

Actually I wanted a combo-siggy of her make: with her default ver. and alter-ego, but [inline-spoiler]FUCK!!![/inline-spoiler] From her gives it indeed more good/better alter-ego version-artworks than from her default ones...>.< Well, this was then the only solution...^_^

Sounds like me irl...always causing trouble everywhere. However, it's a wonderful sig. Thank you again.

Sounds like me irl...always causing trouble everywhere. However, it's a wonderful sig. Thank you again.

Lol, you're never a trouble - Don't dare it yourself again so declare, okay? I wanted it make for you as/than for the good times what we did in the past^_^

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Hmm... what would seasonal be? Two weeks does feel a bit short... but since you have no theme it doesnt matter... You may want to extend the time so there can be more participants to choose from... I feel that special occasions would not be quite as fun after the first year?

Sorry for the very late reply, Samy :( Seasonal was going to be something along the lines of holding The Gift once every season. Kudos to Ignis for the idea :)

Thank you very much for the feedback - really appreciate it! We'll definitely make the next event run longer. How long, however, I'm still not quite sure. Regarding special occasions, we might hold another poll to see whether people would like something different after the first year, in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.