[Request] Looking for domene to create a logo

Elementium

Dec 31, 2012
Hello!

My name is Nicolai and I'm currently the team captain of Deus Feed Mechanics, a league of legends team. We are currently looking for someone to draw us a logo.. I don't have any specifics in my mind, but as long as it reflects the name it should be fine. You should be able to find various examples here:

na.lolesports.com/eu-lcs/2015/…
na.lolesports.com/na-lcs/2015/…

The picture cannot be larger than 60x60. We would be eternally grateful and whereas we cannot pay now we will split the price first price we win on any event (which I will keep you updated on if interested).

I know this may be both the wrong forum and the wrong place to ask this, but this is probably the forum I've used the most thus far (as the silent stalker I am).

For those of you who are not familiar with the growing E-Sports, League Of Legends (Or LoL for short) is a team based game where 5 players play versus 5 opposing players to destroy each other's base. E-Sports is currently in rapid growth, even in Norway and we are currently aiming for the Altibox tournament next year.

Edit: Yes i did write "someone" wrong.. Stupid autocorrect

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks