Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?

E

El Psy Kongroo

I've always been interested in getting to know who I really am, and finding out why I feel how I feel about certain things.
Not all extroverts or introverts are the same, but here are few traits of the both. If you wish to know more, search for articles or videos there's plenty of information about them.
You can also share which traits relate to you the most and which not so much...

Few traits of an Introvert:

• Enjoys solitude.
• Energized alone.
• Has a rich internal world.
• Thinks before speaking and acting.
• Prefers a few intimate friends.
• Doesn’t enjoy loud, sociable situations.
• Independent.

Few traits of an Extrovert:

• Sociable and outgoing.
• Energized by social interaction.
• Gregarious
• Has many friends.
• Friendly and easy to approach.
• Assertive and competitive.
• Speaks and acts, and then thinks later.

If you feel like you can relate to both, than you're most likely an Ambivert.

Furthermore here's a short quiz that you can take if you wish so.
And yeah if you want, depending on if you're an introvert or an extrovert, you can also add an anime character that you think fits the most to your personality.

Last edited:
According to that test, I'm an extrovert.

Introvert... extrovert... ambivert... good thing pervert wasn't one of the options. :evillaugh:

I'm both. Sometimes I get energized by social activity, sometimes I'd prefer to be alone.

I'm competitive but not assertive, and sometimes I shut up while other times I blurt out things I shouldn't have said.

I'd like to think we're all on a scale and we fall somewhere along it as opposed to it being black and white.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
This is what the test said, and I agree lol

Extrovert
Your brain prefers sensation-seeking so you usually focus on the outer world. According to some studies, you are usually happier than others since you engage in more social events which can boost happiness. Due to your outgoing nature, you have a great potential to be an adventurer.

Pretty much an accurate answer as of why am I an introvert person.

"You always like to spend time alone as you prefer to focus on your inner world. People may think your living style is boring but actually you enjoy yourself so much. You may not be shy, but you think having a few best friends is better than having a bunch of Facebook friends."

it said i'm an extravert, but i'm just both. i like being alone and with friends just as much, i'm a very good conversationalist with people i'm meeting, but i can only make a few friends because i'm not good conversing with most people when i know them for a while. i don't like to rely on others, but if it wasn't for people i care about, i wouldn't be able to rely on myself. i also have a bad habit of saying whatever i want, regardless of the consequences. i am an enigma
giphy.gif

From the post, it seems I'm an introvert as the signs definitely describe me. However, I find if I'm in a small group with people that are not entirely strangers but not friends, I can talk quite a bit. It's mostly to avoid awkward silences as I can't stand those. So I think sometimes I can be an extrovert. Seems I'm quite confusing to myself xD

I think i have a little of both, really not sure, i mean, why cant be both :nekopara_patpat:

Introverts! Introverts! Introverts! Introverts! Introverts!

OK now everyone together INTRO.... oh right just me

because talking to people makes me believe that existence is pain

Introvert but I love meeting new people and learning about them.
However not someone who likes to hang out on a weekly basis - fortnightly ok but sadly it rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

The anime character I could relate most to is probably Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate, nearly to the 'T' but not as intelligent.
I'd like to think I'm not as mean though (she could have been a little nicer to Daru - he's awesome).
Well, I at least I try to put in a lot of effort to think of others first and their feelings (it's something I really admire about Japanese culture).

I believe so, that:

I am an introvert in the real life, as I do everything in hiding.

I usually play the role of an extrovert protagonist in visual novels.

When I have a job, at my workplace I am trying to be an ambivert.

I am introvert and an ambivert never been an extrovert. I just hate being attached to a lot of people. I am okay with my small company, at least we are true.

Both, but mostly introvert. Interacting with people does feels good but it's usually too much of a pain.

im definitely an introvert and i prefer to keep interactions and relationship by what do i gain from it in which sense im very selfish but its better than to be stuck in a useless or worse troublesome relationship but i also dont seek to harm or fool others so in that sense im a passive neutral guy which is not bad for the world

It's not important to discovering yourself as introvert or extrovert, the important thing is to learn to be other side of that coin and to balance and optimize yourself to maximum efficiency.
This is just 1 of big 5 in personality.
2.1 Openness to experience
2.2 Conscientiousness
2.3 Extraversion <==
2.4 Agreeableness
2.5 Neuroticism

I feel like I am more of an introvert, I wouldn't start a conversation with someone unless s/he initiate it first.

I am an antisocial introvert. The traits you listed for introvert I can relate to but is only true for a time.

Me too, I am both Introvert and Extrovert. Guess having both has some perks with it. I get to live in peace with no one near and get to enjoy partying with people at some time LOL.

According to the list above I should be considered an extrovert because I am afraid of being alone but on the other hand it takes a lot of time for me to pass over my internal barriers. When I do something I usually spend a huge amount of time second guessing myself and it takes years until I can finally find enough courage to open up to others.

I am an introvert; wish I was more extroverted, but that's just life I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!