Where in Kyoto can I buy Cardfight Vanguard cards?

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
Where in Kyoto can I buy cardfight vanguard cards, besides convienince stores? like is there a closeby anime specialized goods store in kyoto? Is there a Tsutaya shop near kyoto station?

For example, you can buy it at yellow submarine in 三条. There are some cards shop in Kyoto:)

Reactions: Murakumo
I got lost.. Q_Q how do I find my way from Kyoto station to that yellow submarine TCG shop? ug....got lost in Kawaramachi....what landmarks do I look for? what building is the shop in?

Oh... Did you try to go yellow submarine by yourself? It's very difficult to find. Actually, I got a lost at first time too. This is difficult to express where it is because that building's name is not written clearly.
If you start from Kyoto station, Hobby station in AEON is the most near. It is easy to find, I guess.
If you don't mind, shall we go together? We seem live close. I can take you there:) This sunday is not fine for me, but I'm fine on all days next week except sunday.
(I can speak only Japanese, and a very little English.)

Reactions: Murakumo
Oh? Is that ok with you? I live near Imadegawa so I make my journey from there. If you can make it/are ok with it, I would like to try again next Saturday. If there is a meeting place and time that would suit you best, please message me by the Forum Inbox! I have classes on weekdays uptill half past noon.

It is the opposite with me; I can speak little Japanese but I can at least make simple/necessary conversation.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just want to go outside and meet people who I didn't meet yet! Saturday is good for me. I'll send you PM. Let's decide details about where we meet and time.
I've played pokemon cards about a years ago. I have no knowledge about vanguard. Now I don't play cards at all. But still now, even just seeing cards is fun:)
Oh I have one thing that I have to tell you. I've heard pink color is recognized as gay appeal in other countries, but non-gay people use pink in my country. My laptop is pink, but I'm straight. I have some friends who is gay or lesbian, and they are my precious friends too. But I'm straight, please don't misunderstand me:)

I've heard pink color is recognized as gay appeal in other countries, but non-gay people use pink in my country.

Somewhat true, but lots of heterosexual (non-gay) males wear pink too. It is often seen as a 'bold' colour choice. Not terribly common, but it happens.

Oh I have one thing that I have to tell you. I've heard pink color is recognized as gay appeal in other countries, but non-gay people use pink in my country. My laptop is pink, but I'm straight. I have some friends who is gay or lesbian, and they are my precious friends too. But I'm straight, please don't misunderstand me:)
Don't worry, I don't discriminate by such stereotypes. Pink is a great color of the spectrum, don't be shy to use it. I don't play cards now but I also like just looking at them.Will reply to PM in detail. Oh, and I don't mind what other peoples' "preference" is on those human sort of matters, so no worries.

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];
Thank you for the teaching! I'm always helped by you about English, and culture.
That's new to me. It is surprisable for me that pink can express bold. I keep it in mind!

[MENTION=40274]Murakumo[/MENTION];
I'm glad to hear that.
I sent you PM:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?