Torrents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamer197

Henshin Beast
Elite Member
Jan 10, 2012
Heya!!!
i was wondering why anime sharing upload files instead of torrents. look, i know i'm new and all, but i really don't
have the time to download all the parts, so can any of you please please tell me a site where i can download all
the H-anime and H-games?
one more question to anime sharing.... can you please start uploading torrents????
please don't take this as an offence.
:reallyconfused:

There is a torrents section near the bottom though it doesnt have as much as the downloads (i dont think it does anyway)

Yep, it does have one section of Torrents. But if you don't like that one, You can always try with Nyaa Torrents (+18)

Please look at the forum and its sections properly before you start asking for something that is already there. Creating a torrent for ALL games and videos is quite a lot and not something you can demand.

However, all NEW games and videos get a torrent, since that is when torrents are at their peak. Courtesy of Girlcelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/