Is there a way to download archieve in g.e-hentai that don't cost credits ???

Dragon-ball

Jul 11, 2015
I need to download many hentais in g.e hentai but you know, the torrent link of old manga sometime have only 1 seeder or even no seed :crushed: So i want to ask:
Is there a way to download archieve in g.e-hentai that don't cost credits ??
Or can we hack credits in g.e hentai ??? :alopro:
Tks for reading :)

The site has a browser game called E-Hentai Verse. You fight battles and stuff and can grind credits there or you can try to fulfill one of the bounties. The bounties usually offer a ridiculous amount of hath and credits, but I'm guessing because most of the bounties are hard to find or their translation request bounties.

I know that we can increase credit through some activity, but it's slow :crushed:
A manga with 200 page cost about 1500 credit, and I have many manga need to download and the torrent link is no seed :deadsad:

I know that we can increase credit through some activity, but it's slow :crushed:
A manga with 200 page cost about 1500 credit, and I have many manga need to download and the torrent link is no seed :deadsad:

Try copy and paste manga name in google and add torrent or something. GL. Hope this helps.

Try copy and paste manga name in google and add torrent or something. GL. Hope this helps.

pregunto en e hentai no debería ser todo gratis ;haber poner trabajo de personas y se lucran con ello , como mínimo sus creadores deberían estar en la cárcel por copyright y si me van con la basura de q ellos ponen la pagina y los usuarios el contenido es como decir q un narco solo compra la droga y se la vende a revendedores y no a los afectados ; que me dicen de la basura de q si prestamos un servicio devemos sacar probecho , pixiv es gratis y no hurtan trabajo como esos delicuentes lo mismo para submanga mangafox hitomi.la nhentai etc . ojala y vea a sus dueños en la calle después de haber pagado unos cuantos añitos de carcel , asi estan la mano de artistas y dibujantes de los años 80 y principio de los 90 que vivían del cómic en latinoamérica , europa y EEUU. recuerdo a caliman o los comics mexicanos . de dibujar historietas hoy no se vive y si lo haces debes dejarlo porque piensa con lo poco que ganas no alcanzara para cuando estes anciano .

Users who are viewing this thread