Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Hello Everyone! I want to create a new thread about Star Trek, and Star Wars. Which do you think is better, and why? I like Star Trek, and [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; like Star Wars, we were discussing which was best, and I would like everyone's opinion. Thanks!

Reactions: Capt Jam
StarWars is better.....

Startrek??? Lens FlareMOvie... :XD:

Last edited:
[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; nah, I think Star Trek wins this one! :punchout:

No... Noooo..... Starwars will win this... as i alive... Startrek will never win........ :smug:

Yeah that was pretty funny! :D

I haven't seen the movie though, did they actually have that many lens flares or did the guys who made this video add them in for comedy?

xixixi... you can watch their video about avengers.... its make me laugh me preety hard...

Who do they think they are, Makoto Shinkai? hehe I seem to recall he uses lots of lens flairs as well, especially in his older works. :)

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; just getting started, I will still win! :samuraihero:

I've never seen Star Trek, but episodes 1, 2, and 3 make it hard to vote for Star Wars. I guess the original 3 were pretty good. :)

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; see, [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; just kinda voted for Star Trek LOL

final O_O

vote XD

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

you really want rise sig don't you XD

ecchi XD

hehe I'm pretty sure it looks more like I am voting for starwars though :P

It's truly hard to compare the two, since each achieved their popularity in different mediums.

Star Trek was a creation for television. The various TV incarnations, from the 60's onward, were generally well written and produced. The acting was usually very good. Some episodes were absolutely brilliant, like "City on the Edge of Forever" and "The Trouble With Tribbles" (original series,) "The Best of Both Worlds" (STTNG,) "In the Pale Moonlight" (DS9,) and "Year of Hell" (Voyager,) to name a few.

When Star Trek was adapted to the movies, the overall quality went down, compared to the TV episodes, although "The Wrath of Kahn" and "The Voyage Home" were quite good. The others seemed derivative, playing on the popularity of the Star Trek franchise.

Star Wars, on the other hand, was created for movies. The first movie, "Star Wars," may be one of the greatest movies ever. The next two were good, but didn't match the sheer quality of the first one. The last three were nothing more than exploitations of the Star Wars theme.

TV adaptations of Star Wars are, generally, run-of-the-mill.

One controversy involving Star Wars, was when Lucas remade them to take advantage of state of the art CG. Some folks think it made the movies better. However, to those who can appreciate the special effects of other eras, the originals have a certain charm that makes them classics.

As to which is better, Star Trek or Star Wars, comparisons can be difficult. Since each was designed for different mediums, each one has different qualities. As mentioned previously, The first Star Was was one of the best movies ever. However, when we look at the sheer quantity of Star Trek franchise episodes, and the high quality of many of the episodes; in terms of script, production, and acting, one may conclude that the Star Trek franchise is better than the Star Wars franchise.

Reactions: T-ELOS
meh

star trek was alright, never fond of it

but its a classic

same with SW

but I am a bigger SW fan then ST

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; vote
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; vote

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; I totally agree, couldn't have said it better

Reactions: Leggy
meh one person won't make that much of a difference.

that render will be hard to find <_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.