Lol I dreamed that I met an alien

MetalHeader

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
I dreamed that an alien landed on my balcony and I talked to him.
He was so nice and friendly and I’m still upset that he left :/
He said that he’s starting to get back pain because he doesn’t used to the gravity here on earth.
I asked him if he has feelings and he said that he hasn’t, even thought he apperead super friendly and intelligent.
He said that he is an super advanced AI, and that another aliens with feelings has depeloped him 7 billion lights years away from earth, but they can’t travel so far on space, so they’ve sent him to collect some data about the universe.
He said that he’s scheduled to get back in his planet in a few million years.
He also said that he can time travel..
I thought that he was going to stay a bit more but he seemed to be suffering from the atmosphere and gravity so I let him left :(
What do you think about aliens?

Funny, I had also dreamt the same kind of dream but in reverse.
Somehow I had become one of the chosen astronomer for space travel and I had already boarded on my rocket named 'SM-64 Falcon' and on my way to the newly discovered planet 'pegasus'. Due to system malfunction, I got seperated from my crew and landed alone on the planet. I had enough oxygen supply so, I explored the regions. It looked just like the cenozoic era and the inhabitants there looked like a hybrid of piranha and a chihuahua. They looked tiny and attacked me but since our technology were advanced, I could easily converse with them. I helped their civilization to flourish and they all treated me like their friend. Days passed and I received a signal from the headquarters that said they'll rescue me soon. It was time for good-bye and with heavy heart I left them.

So your question, about aliens, are they real? The most common question answered to your question. Their existence is a possibility yes, but have you ever wondered if they do exist, what can we do? Its not like we will welcome them with open arms (I bet 100% all the people will freak out) and why would they even step foot in earth? To obtain knowledge, pssh~ The least we can prepare for is how we can communicate with them and clear the misunderstanding of those alien movies that depict them as monsters. Or it can result to star wars or alien wars.
P.S. can we protect ourselves from them if such situation arises?

I once dreamed I gave birth to an alien... but that's a story far to embarrassing for me to elaborate further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?