Japenes snacks and drink - in the UK?

Tits-Woaaah

Jul 5, 2013
I want to try some Japanese convenience food but it is very hard to find in the UK and expensive to import. I have ordered some but the shipping cost was shocking. Do any of you guys know of a relatively inexpensive website that sells these items? All suggestions are welcome.

Thank you. :)

I want to try some Japanese convenience food but it is very hard to find in the UK and expensive to import. I have ordered some but the shipping cost was shocking. Do any of you guys know of a relatively inexpensive website that sells these items? All suggestions are welcome.

To be honest, so a word, how I it current/now lifted have, gives not nowadays... Self, if you a stuff from, what there, say we ~ 300 Yen cost, will if it arrived is maybe the double or the triple cost... Well, then is that senseless, not?:goodtea:~>

Reactions: Tits-Woaaah
Where do you live in the UK? You can find a lot of Japanese stores and restaurants down in Central London otherwise just look for the closest Asian Cash and Carry you could find and have a look there. Most likely, they'll be Chinese ones so you'll have to ask where the Japanese things are.

You could try out http://www.japancentre.com/. They have a store in Central London but you can find most of their stuff online also. My problem with Japan Centre is that it charges relatively high prices for the goods they import and shipping is also insanely high as well. You're almost paying for double the price for whatever you buy there.

I hope I was of some help to you. =]

If you are really wanting to save money from importing and shipping, you can find recipes on the internet/library/book store/somewhere that can show you how to make your own Japanese food/snacks and to your own taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?