Japan

SuperVillain

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2012
I would love to go to Japan and I plan on doing so in the next few years.

• Firstly, has anyone been and if so, was it expensive, where did you go, what did you enjoy and (probably more importantly) what did you not enjoy?

• Secondly, if you could choose 1 country to spend a month in (money not really being an issue) where would you go? Would it be Japan?

I would probably choose somewhere in South America, Venezuela perhaps. Curious to hear others' choices.

Last edited:
1: No, i haven't been in Japan.

2: I would like to go to UK or USA. I don't know why though... i have a feeling about that those countries are a bit more elegant than Sweden.

Hmm... I wonder what you mean by elegance?

Would Sweden be a good place for a tourist to visit?

I believe that UK and USA would have a more beautiful nature than Sweden (referring to the country and not the cities) and i guess that people who lives there are more friendly to others than what most people in Sweden are.

Hmm, got no idéa. There's not really something special to do over here if compared to other countrys. I can just say that i wish to get away from here as quick as possible. I like to explore new places and being stuck in the same city for soon 20 years isn't that fun. It would be a bad idéa to ask me about it since i'd like to get away from Sweden myself. So i can't really say anything good about it.
You can always ask Mixxie or Hideki as well since they also live in Sweden, they might have different opinions about Sweden :/

Its so strange: I live in RSA, which is as far as I know, a third world country. Now here, everyone I know talks about Europe, including Sweden ofcourse as the apex of elegance...

Now to answer the actual question: I'd like to go somewhere with snow... As simple as that, snow always seems so pretty to me :) Therefore Japan seems like the perfect place to go (it snows there, right :?) as I'd get to see my snow, and get my otaku fix :D

1. I've never been to Japan before, but I aspire to live there when I turn legal. Of course, I'd have to find some way to cover expenses and learn the language first... I want to be an English teacher or a hair dresser there. c;

2. I'd, of course, go to Japan (but my stay would be much longer than a mere month xD). I shall travel the country tasting all of the vegetarian ramen they have!!

2: I would like to go to UK or USA. I don't know why though... i have a feeling about that those countries are a bit more elegant than Sweden.

the u.s. changes dramatically depending where in it you go. you'll meet different kinds of people, different kinds of foods and so on. i wouldn't really call it elegant though

i'd like to go to mexico. don't ask me why, cause i don't really know. i just do lol

You must want to go to Mexico cause of the tacos.

TO THE TACOS?!

[MENTION=41427]DvorakUser[/MENTION]; I don't see anything elegant here... maybe i'm just too used with Sweden :/ There's snow here. You're welcome to transport some of it to RSA...

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Texas because of the funny way they talk, England because of how elegant it is :bliss: And so on...

lol no, not for the tacos. i have plenty of tacos here in New Mexico

haha you think they talk funny too??

i heard that scotland is a beautiful place when it comes to nature

The weather in England is shit. Everyday calls for a forecast of large shits.

How about the authenticity of the tacos in Mexico, then?

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Yeah xD Hmm, as long as i can skip the bagpipes...

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; Isn't it foggy in England?

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; I'll go there as long as it's foggy or if it rains :runhappy:

Really? You like that kind of weather, Hinode-kun? o-o

Nah bro, I live in the US of Assholes and Anuses. I just know a friend who goes to England all the time because her dad lives there, and she always complains about the weather.

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; Yeah, i like fog because it feels so mysterious to be outside :runhappy: Rain is good too, it's refreshing and it sounds so beautiful when you're sitting in a car or something ^^

I hate cars.... =A= But I do like rain... Although I'm obsessed with my hair, so I flip out when it gets wet. I prefer the snow.~ Except when it's sunny out, because then the snow hurts my eyes. o.e

alright let me try to guess.... you live in the southwest right?

i'd like to go to england. it seems interesting. or maybe france

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; I like cars but i hate the people who drives it. They can learn to drive before they start driving. Snow sucks because i get snow in my eyes. Summer sucks because i get flies in my eyes when i ride my bike...

Didn't understand the part about snow hurting your eyes when it's sunny.

I live in the northeast. LAND OF DA SNOW!! HOME OF DA LEAVES!! Na, I kid. That's Canada. But not many people like the winter here as much as I do. They start flipping out when it's 30 degrees F, and I'm just walking around outside in a tshirt and jeans. Like a boss.

lol i was assuming you'd be somewhere in arizona or california because of your love for tacos lol and i live in a city with horrible drivers :/

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; I like cars but i hate the people who drives it. They can learn to drive before they start driving. Snow sucks because i get snow in my eyes. Summer sucks because i get flies in my eyes when i ride my bike...

Didn't understand the part about snow hurting your eyes when it's sunny.

When the sun reflects off of snow it can be blinding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/