I'm almost starting to root for ACTA

motherofass

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2012
Is anyone aware of just how many blogs there are for sharing H content? It's really getting out of hand. And don't get me wrong, I'm not against piracy, but it's really fucked up when the person uploading profits from something they didn't create or even buy. It's an insult to the original artists and the guys who anonymously shared the content to begin with. How do you guys feel about the proliferation of such sites?

Is anyone aware of just how many blogs there are for sharing H content? It's really getting out of hand. And don't get me wrong, I'm not against piracy, but it's really fucked up when the person uploading profits from something they didn't create or even buy. It's an insult to the original artists and the guys who anonymously shared the content to begin with. How do you guys feel about the proliferation of such sites?

And if you were really against it, why would you be on a site like this or others that are similar?
Isn't this like throwing stones in a glass house?

I think that's a consequence of the direct downloads method, this method almost eradicate one of the most important principals of the net -->share<-- just for share, the DDs gave birth to what some people call the ultimate leechers, but, that isn't a reason good enough to say that you are agree with projects like ACTA, SOPA or CISPA.
If it really bothers you don't visit those sites, denunciate them, use other methods like torrents or XDCC.

[MENTION=25903]Soviet73[/MENTION] Just publish a link doesn't mean the uploader is making money some servers don't give that benefit, other people use the method of shorten links-->LinkBuks, Adfly or Bitly<--.

i don't know what're you trying to pull... but if you're critizing those uploaders, i must say, you HAVE NO RIGHT to do that, since you're a downloader. be it either from their site nor torrent. if you ask why... i say a downloader that download a copyrighted item are like a thieving books from a local bookstore! getting themself an item without paying the author nor publisher... and it's not matter from which country you are!

and you should think if no one would either upload anything anymore, what method would you take to get your anime or hentai?
and don't say TORRENT! coz i mean... if no one would willing to upload anything included seeding a torrent... WHAT WOULD YOU DO!

and im sure some people that using affiliate programs have their own reasons, like maintaining their blog, i mean their not just doing it just to get some cash! not all people can afford super speed internet! uploading items need time! the faster the connection means the more expensive the uploader need to pay their ISP.

think again before saying such a garbage!

Cool your jets there Animaksiat.

MoA probably didn't mean it as strongly as it came out. There are a lot of blogs out there, with some blogs having a very active uploaders status and others.....

MoA simply said, that whoever uploads an article and charges for access to that article is being a pirate, nothing more, nothing less.

On the reply of the topic;
I partially agree with your view on the practice, but think about it again; say, if you bought a 5GB game, the people knew that you have it, and then asked--no, demand you to share it on the net, ignoring the fact that you have slow upload rate... would you do it?

The owner of Hentairules, Oliver, said it himself in his download link, and I can't say I disagree with him;

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)

Also keeping in mind that he doesn't force you to do so. So does everyone else that... "insults" the creator of the content themselves.

Conclusion? Don't like it, leave it out and move on. And if you're thinking of supporting ACTA and the like... I hope you like the New Internet that even I wouldn't like to imagine in case it really passes.

Be a pirate while supporting ACTA? That doesn't even make sense. Are you upset there's so many pirates around? Do you want all blogs and other sites to shut down while keeping AS around for your own pirate needs?

What the hell.

This is a pretty messed up thread...

Well, I'm gonna walk, so you others can talk.

Anything you create digitally will be shared on the internet and generate profit for unrelated third party. This is a golden rule for the age of digitization.
Artists know it, pirates know it, even licensing corporations know it.
Like everything in the world pirating has beautiful and ugly sides to it, and this is unfortunately one of the ugly consequences of pirating (as in the original artists not getting the profit they rightfully deserve).

But it's still not a reason to support bills like ACTA.

Wow Everything's getting real heated up

First of all I don't know how it is for someone else

But where I'm from manga, anime and stuff aren't sold at all

All you have is an animax and the net

Finally the thing about other people profiting from it

If you don't like it don't use it no one forcing you to do it

And read the laws properly there are lots of hidden stuff in it

It's more about the govt. censoring what they don't like than about copyright issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.