Hongfire - Refugees

him_dox

Hatsune Miku Otaku
Elite Member
Sep 6, 2011
So I've seen a few of them around, ex-hongfire members that is, and someone mentioned something happened to hongfire. The site seems fine so what happened? Did hongfire get hack attacked or something?
On that note if Hongfire goes up in flames does that make AS the new Hongfire?
Finally, welcome to all 'refugees'.
Discussion open!

Hongfire was offline for several weeks because of some copyright issues, now the site is back but there is no download section anymore. (moving the data center to another country is too expensive) I guess that's why people are leaving.

Last edited:
Really...It sound like they ran into little trouble with big brother. They somewhat temporary disabled the filesharing section most like due big brother's request. I'm a HF refugee and immigrated to AS. :D

well... dunno what i am count... coz i still active in HF too, even without DDL section nor Torrent!
a Forum isn't just about download!

well i like it here more to be honest, i just joined a couple days ago and i feel like it'll be more fun joining a younger site. and so far i dont see any stupid meanie download restrictions on hentai (thank you guys so much ^_^)

I have noticed this too, stated in one of the intros how we been getting rebound from HF alot now xP. I never really favored HongFire too much.

a Forum isn't just about download!

This, pretty much. I joined Hongfire early 2005 and stayed there for 4 years. Downloads were great but the best part about HF was the community. There were so many people discussing various topics I felt compelled to check it every 5 minutes because there were always new posts being made. Anything from serious discussions to pointless ones. I was having so much fun that I was one of the top posters with 6600+ posts (still am apparently, lol)

Unfortunately my schedule no longer allows me to keep up with the forum flow so AS is more fit for me now. Plus with Hongfire out of the download scene AS is pretty much the only competent site for Japanese media. ^^

So in a way we're begging to take over Hongfire?
i'd love to get that many members in this place. Start inviting people! all of you! XD

None of this "taking over" stuff now xD, last thing we need is a forum war, admins have enough on their hands with the site >.> lol

oh fine, if you say so. *pouts* *....and also puts down torch and pitchfork*

I don't think any war can errupt, both forums are great in their own rights and there will always be people who prefer one over the other.
And Hong and Check are both great easy going guys, I don't think there'd be any room for tensions between the two.

All true but administration doesnt really have to be the ones quarreling for a forum war, the members of each said forum can just get rlly pissed and the war happens while admins shake their heads xD

Hmm im just gonna say this is about the first forum that i joined and participate in much (those forums that force me to join to even view stuff bother me =.= so yay for freewill) and i only really started watching anime much last summer after finding out i really wanted to hear those songs that the manga was centered around XD As for quarrels i usually ignore when possible. I usually see them as being pointless in the end since nothing good is really going to happen and it is usually just gibberish anyway :3

Hongfire Is Not Really Hongfire Its TrollFire,Most The Admins And Mods Of Hongfire Themselves Are Trolls,Lisa Especially,She Sold Her Soul And Her Pussy To The Trolls Promoting Troll And Drama Activities,They Can't Even Respect Other Members Ways,Especially When A Member Wants His Privacy,Basically The Entire Forum Is SpamFest,Trollfest,Dramafest,Every Section Is Like The Underground,Nowhere Is Safe,Nothing Is In Order>_>

I Would Say HongFire Is The Only Place On The Internet With No Laws No Humanity Uncivilized No Modern Ethics>_>

My Final Days In Hongfire,Whenever I Want To Post In The Main Sections,I Usually Have Someone Accompany Me,May It Be Either Fredericklim Or Kingx11,Though Most Of The Time It's Fredericklim,I Would Inform Both Of Them On MSN Fred,King I Want To Post In The Main Sections,Get In Now And Back Me Up,Just To Keep Me Safe^-^

It's So Painful,I Brought My Anger And Hatred All The Way Here To AS,Like A Deep Wound That Will Never Heal>_>

My Humble Apologies Anime-Sharing^-^

I Only Wished I Had Found This Forum Much Sooner,Girlcelly Was Telling Me On MSN,Come To AS To Talk And Get My Eroge Uploads That You Love So Much,I Will Take Good Care Of You,So Far I'm Enjoying It Here,The Whole Forum Looks Very Calm And Peaceful,Everything Is In Order,Like The Law Of ASF Says Every Section Has Its Own Usage And Benefits,The Spam Section Is The Only Place To Say Anything You Want,However Don't Abuse It,I Supremely Love That^-^

If There Are 3 Things I Hate On The Internet,Its Drama,Trolls And Spamming,LAW And ORDER Is A Must,Then Everyone Will Behave Well With Modern Ethics,Lets Talk Slowly With Comfort And Relaxation As Long As Everyone Is Not Offended And Happy.I Supremely Hope Anime-Sharing Forum Stays This Way For All Eternity^-^

My Supreme Heart Belongs To Anime-Sharing For All Eternity,I Love You Anime-Sharing.ASF Is The Supreme Greatest^-^

Reactions: detro777
^^ Well that's good to hear, the supreme heart part.
And i never once insinuated there was going to be a war. Although that would be fricken awesome and if one were to break out... that post would probably be the spark and lighter fluid >.>
I honestly didn't think that bad of Hongfire but if it were to go down i think we'd get more refugees, including those trolls u mentioned, so lets not bring down the neighbor's house just yet, k? ^^

Thats Just My Character,I'm The 100% Non Tolerant Type,What I Like I Like What I Hate I Hate,The Main Personality Is Always Stay Silent And Ignorant,I Don't Disturb Anyone As Long As Anyone Doesn't Disturb Me,Liking Them Or Not Is A Different Matter,But The Problem Is When I Do Get Disturbed,I Won't Tolerate At All,That Will Cause Me To Explode Completely,Igniting Into A Maximum Fit Of Rage>_>

Once Again My Humble Apologies^-^

no need to apologize, none offended ^^
IF a war was to brake out, your trait will be put at the head of the formations :)

I Would Say HongFire Is The Only Place On The Internet With No Laws No Humanity Uncivilized No Modern Ethics>_>

I believe you meant to say... 4chan. xD

Forum wars aren't too fun or exciting, its irritating cuz of all the spam, so when you go see a new post in a thread you really like, you find out its just useless spam and dribble. Then you get discouraged and decide not to check the thread again, that and then the admins/mods have a shitload more to deal with.

I remember back when I was part of a forum that is now currently closed (not cuz of the war, admin just got lazy xD). But there were really random, insulting in every way, trolltastic, and really gortesque posts in every thread that was on the first page of every part of the forum. There were also very disturbing images that would make you wanna vomit (screenshots from 2 girls one cup, pics of REAL mutilated bodies, etc etc.) It wasn't pretty, there were young kids on this forum, like 15, 14, 13 and younger. I'd like to keep AS clean is all I'm saying xP

And to think that I registered on HF last year...
I'm not sure what shocked you or anything bad that happened, but as far as I look into HF, it really depends on who and what you are talking about that brings around what you mentioned >> I myself still have great conversions over HF until today.
Once again, it is my own opinion, it may be totally different to what you experienced.

As for the 'refugees' thingy, well to be honest I also register to AS after the initial incidence when the download sections got deleted, but I've being paying attention to AS a lot before hand already, so neh>> can't say I'm not a HF refugee, but I'm also not new to AS before I register~~ fufu

And to think that I registered on HF last year...
I'm not sure what shocked you or anything bad that happened, but as far as I look into HF, it really depends on who and what you are talking about that brings around what you mentioned >> I myself still have great conversions over HF until today.
Once again, it is my own opinion, it may be totally different to what you experienced.

As for the 'refugees' thingy, well to be honest I also register to AS after the initial incidence when the download sections got deleted, but I've being paying attention to AS a lot before hand already, so neh>> can't say I'm not a HF refugee, but I'm also not new to AS before I register~~ fufu

No Need For You To Know It's Thing Of The Past,Even So Till Today When I Think About It,I Will Go Berserk,All I Can Say Is If One Or Many Has Nothing Nice To Say To Me Then Just Leave Me Alone,It Will Be Much Better,Because I'm Not The Kind That Likes To Take A Bullet>_>

I believe you meant to say... 4chan. xD

Forum wars aren't too fun or exciting, its irritating cuz of all the spam, so when you go see a new post in a thread you really like, you find out its just useless spam and dribble. Then you get discouraged and decide not to check the thread again, that and then the admins/mods have a shitload more to deal with.

I remember back when I was part of a forum that is now currently closed (not cuz of the war, admin just got lazy xD). But there were really random, insulting in every way, trolltastic, and really gortesque posts in every thread that was on the first page of every part of the forum. There were also very disturbing images that would make you wanna vomit (screenshots from 2 girls one cup, pics of REAL mutilated bodies, etc etc.) It wasn't pretty, there were young kids on this forum, like 15, 14, 13 and younger. I'd like to keep AS clean is all I'm saying xP

Tell Me About It^-^

There Is One Forum That Really Follows The Absolute Law And Probably A Few Others Along With It,But The Problem Is If You Want A Perfect Forum With The Absolute Law And Order,It Comes With A Price,Because The Forum Is Private,Its Probably The One And Only The Best Airplane Site On The Internet And Also The Place That Makes Tons Of Money Every Year By Getting More Members To Join,Its Airliners.net^-^

That Forum One Of Their Main Rules That I Really Find Absolute Is Their Rules That Says Do Not Provoke Others And Do Not Allow Others To Provoke You,Invasion Of One's Privacy Is Strictly Forbidden,Should A Member Intimidate You,Press The Button Reserved For These Purposes Then The Admins And Mods Will Take Care Of The Said Individual,So In Other Words That Forum Is A No Nonsense Forum,Because You Pay Your Way To Get In,You Behave Like An Idiot And Fool With Others,The Answer Is The Exit Is That Way,You Get Kicked Out Permanently With No Refund At All,So Your Money Goes To Them For Free,Because Of That Nobody Dares To Behave Like An Idiot,Every Single Individual Gets A Chain On The Neck,They Are Very Afraid To Say Anything Stupid,Especially The Members That Paid For The Highest Membership,They Stick Right To Topics And Everyone There Talks With Modern Ethics,The Admins And Mods There Are Strict As Hell,I Like It That Way,Makes Everyone Comfortable With No Problems At All^-^

I am a HF refugee...i was in HF since 2004, till it went down last september.I watched closely as the trolling and spamming slowly infiltrated HF :D , and to culminate they shut down the torrent section, so there wasn't much reason to stay.I pretty much only go there now, about ITH related support. The forums here are better organized and the members are nice, so i am planning making AS my new grounds.

i am an ex-member in hongfire,too! DDL of HF is quite nice.there are many H-game and H-manga to choose for downloaders.but now hongfire is not.moreover, AS has more sections than HF and i love that(spam section).LOL....

ex member of HF.
HF forum is quiet poor lately;NTR-thread,AGTH-thread and other useful threads have less active users.
i hope to see in the future same kind of threads i like here.

If you want a thread, its in your power to create it.
AS has more sections than HF and i love that(spam section)
Agreed haha, spam ftw

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/